It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard goes wild against Trump about Saudi Arabia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

If Trump was so powerful and persuasive, he could have made the Saudi's suffer for their crime AND have still taken their money.

But they own him now.

Actually he's doing just that but the MSM that you worship isn't letting you know it 😆

No, he is not acting ethically and with strength.

The MSM didn't reveal this. Trump's own tweet did.

... and it wasn't an MSM pundit that reacted to it, it was a congresswoman.

Trump's facade is slipping and we are seeing the sociopathy underneath.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

" what am I missing here? "

Nothing . All of the Above . A Typical Un American Traitorist Commie . They should be All Gone SOON .......

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Hypocracy - definition of Hypocracy by The Free Dictionary
1. the false profession of desirable or publicly approved qualities, beliefs, or feelings, esp. a pretense of having virtues, moral principles, or religious beliefs that one does not really possess.
Search domain www.thefreedictionary.com/Hypocracywww.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What's different about her aside from a big mouth? I mean that... I've seen a lot of buzz around her from moderates and even some conservatives over the past 2 years and I simply don't get it. She's a gun grabber. She wants higher taxes. She wants more funding of abortion providers. She supports more foreign aid. She supports reductions in defense spending. She supports Obamacare. She voted against Kate's Law. The environmental Gestapo groups adore her. I'm looking at her and seeing a rank and file progressive with a cute face... what am I missing here?

Point out to me her supporting anything that has to do with gun grabbing. She is pro guns but has very sensible ideas on how to keep those with nefarious intentions away from buying them without a background check. These ideas are sensible and IMO should have been implemented in the first place.
And ya maybe we could spend less on defense. Or at least redirect much of that funding to repair of existing programs that absolutely need it. And also foreign aid makes ally’s. And possibly helps our own economy in the future.
You seem to be missing a lot here man.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What's different about her aside from a big mouth? I mean that... I've seen a lot of buzz around her from moderates and even some conservatives over the past 2 years and I simply don't get it. She's a gun grabber. She wants higher taxes. She wants more funding of abortion providers. She supports more foreign aid. She supports reductions in defense spending. She supports Obamacare. She voted against Kate's Law. The environmental Gestapo groups adore her. I'm looking at her and seeing a rank and file progressive with a cute face... what am I missing here?

She does call out the military industrial complex and endless wars, including Syria which which started under Obama. So on that topic she’s fairly consistent. For this she’s been attacked by both sides

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Lumenari

I love you. Will you marry me?

Edit: Hell, I'd marry Silly right now.

Edit: I'm not that desperate.

I started to think of maybe a weekend sleep-in...

Then you brought up Silly.

Why do guys end up ruining everything?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: notsure1

Canada and SA are not on good terms, the Saudi's actually posted a pic of a plane flying towards the CN Tower, they are filthy scumbags.

what did they do about the pic? They must be S,A, little bitch right? To let them threaten them and do nothing ?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

America has always excelled at creating our own enemies. It reminds me of the movie Megamind. Once we effectively kicked Japan and Germany's teeth down their throats we started building our own mortal enemies. The US built the Soviet empire as WWII appeared headed to a stalemate in 1917 and the US was watching Kerensky ruling over a moderate and friendly Russian government that had stemmed from the Russian Revolution. The US entered that was 3 years after it began and pushed Russia and the allies to escalate the war. This lead directly to the Bbolshevik revolution, putting Lenin in charge. WWII saw the US in a position which could have crumbled the USSR, finishing the job Germany started, instead we conceded massive ground to the Soviets. The Cold War was just a series of proxies, most of which had puppet mini dictators who ultimately "turned against us" when we needed them to for additional military appropriations and new laws to have Congressional support. After the USSR fell, we needed Saddam to transition from friend to foe, then 911, hell there has even been some evidence that Kim Il Sung was not the Revolutionary General Kim Il Sung Stalin hand picked to rule North Korea but was actually a CIA asset that looked like the general.

Eventually we will flex and air grievances with Saudi Arabia. When that time comes, either the Royal family will be "rescued" and our war will be against the maniacs in the domestic and religious control of SA (ayatollahs? Not sure what the Saudis call their cult leaders.) or we will declare the House of Saud an enemy and have the promise of two wars... one to eliminate the royals and then a future war, maybe decades later, when the puppet we put in control "goes rogue" (read: Does what we told him) and needs removed and replaced. Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

She served and fought for her country, so I'm not going to say she's un-American or a commie. I just don't see any difference between her and the average progressive rep the same folks drooling over her usually refuse to support.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
If he attacks them , they will call him a warmonger. if he imposes sanctions or tariffs they will call him racist.

if he imposes a travel ban they will call him racist and ant immigration, if he does nothing we still have hit pieces lol.

What is Canada doing to S.A.? how bout Germany? or England? What about China? Russia?

Scotland, France? Are they doing anything to S.A?

Are they also S.A BITCh?

A bit.

Where countries stand on Saudi Arabia's Khashoggi 'killing' story - The New Arab

The Aftermath of Jamal Khashoggi’s Death: Theme of the Week - Bloomberg

Several countries have withdrawn from trade talks and deals with the Saudi's (Australia and New Zealand have cut off all future trade with Saudi Arabia).

Germany and Norway have stopped the sales of arms to Saudi Arabia.

Canada has frozen their arms deal of 742 light armored vehicles.

Most of the EU has imposed travel bans on the 18 alleged Saudi killers.

British business magnate Richard Branson issued a statement on 11 October that he was suspending his advisory role for the two Saudi Vision 2030-related projects he is involved with amidst the Khashoggi controversy.

Masayoshi Son, leader of Japanese IT and software conglomerate SoftBank Group, which has been a large conduit for high-tech investments of the Saudi Crown Prince, pulled out of his scheduled speech at the Future Investment Initiative (FII) business summit, which is in its second year. JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, The Blackstone Group CEO Stephen Schwarzman, Google Cloud Chief Executive Diane Greene, Viacom CEO Robert Bakish, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi, AOL co-founder Steve Case, Richard Branson's Virgin Group, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, CNN, The New York Times, The Economist, CNBC, Brookfield Asset Management, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, and Ford Motor chairman Bill Ford all withdrew their participation in the FII summit. Y Combinator CEO Sam Altman announced that he is suspending his "involvement with the NEOM advisory board until the facts regarding Jamal Khashoggi’s disappearance are known". Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser pulled out the day before conference start.

The French finance minister Bruno Le Maire, Dutch finance minister Wopke Hoekstra, British Secretary of State for International Trade Liam Fox, United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin, and International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde withdrew their participation in the FII conference as well. The Government of Canada has also indicated that they have no intention of sending anyone to the conference.

Bahrain's foreign minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa called for a boycott of Uber in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, urging to "boycott anyone who boycotts Saudi Arabia". The Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia invested $3.5 billion in Uber in 2016.

Four American senators, including two members of the Committee on Foreign Relations, urged professional wrestling company WWE (which involves sitting Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda McMahon) to reconsider its business relationship with Saudi Arabia, particularly its upcoming event, Crown Jewel. Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs, who wrestles for WWE under the ring name Kane, is scheduled to take part in the show. His spokesman said: "Mayor Jacobs won't speculate on Mr. Khashoggi's disappearance. However, he and his family are in the mayor's thoughts and prayers." After briefly removing ticket and venue information from its website, WWE announced on 25 October that Crown Jewel will go on as planned.

On 18 October, Twitter suspended a number of suspected bot accounts constructed to support Mohammed bin Salman and appearing to smear Khashoggi.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has stopped its cooperation with nonprofit 'MiSk foundation' chaired by Saudi crown Prince. BMGF had pledged $5 million to MiSk but had cancelled most of it stating the murder "extremely troubling"

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Lumenari removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry "shall not be infringed" confuses you.
"Sensible" Gun restrictions... RESTRICTIONS of an enumerated Constitutional Right.
www.votetulsi.com...
"Military style 'assault weapon' ban"... "high capacity magazine ban" these are not "Sensible, " no way, no how. Not when we've seen her party universally calling legitimate domestically owned rifles and handguns "weapons of war" and define "assault weapon" based on such scary things as a forward grip and capacity to accept a folding stock. She can take her "sensible regulations" and shove them sheet by sheet up Diane Feinstein's ass where they cane from to begin with.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Calls out MIC... pissed and moans when POTUS doesn't escalate a minor issue that is none of our business into a hostile posture against Saudi Arabia...
Those two seem contradictory.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

(post by CharlesT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BS, Trump is Putin's bitch, as I posted earlier.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If She is a Gun Grabber , She Sold Her Soul to the Left . Wake Up Man !

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Aye, this chick looks like that other ugly dark haired chick that was representing us at the U.N. with dry, stale, administration fed speeches that abruptly exited stage. Nikki Haley! That's it

In the same vein as one of the first replies to this post, Haley needs to make me a sammich. It's women in general, they don't make good politicians. Their anatomical emotion flow clouds their judgement. Melania, Ivanka, all of em. Not just this one because she's a Democrat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join