It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard goes wild against Trump about Saudi Arabia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard doing her part in the all out onslaught against Trump for "kinda" not doing anything drastic to Saudi Arabia over the Jamal Khashoggi murder.

She has proclaimed Trump is now Saudi Arabia's Bitch 😆

Democrats feeling the power rush since they voted themselves back into the House majority.

Going after Trump on every issue that comes along regardless of how petty and misguided 😆

The U.S. has placed sanctions on Saudis but apparently not "enough"

And I think it was The zer0Bama that got "involved" in Yemen anyway.

Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Trump’s Response to Khashoggi Killing: ‘Being Saudi Arabia’s B*tch Is Not America First’

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), among Congress’s most anti-war and progressive lawmakers, criticized President Donald Trump’s refusal to bring punitive actions against Saudi Arabia for the killing of Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi, tweeting to the president that being the kingdom’s “bitch” is not “America First.”

Tulsi Gabbard ✔@TulsiGabbard

Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”
11:01 AM - Nov 21, 2018
😆

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice ass, but then she had to go and open her mouth.

*snaps fingers*

Sandwich, please.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Then I fully expect her to call for the nuking of Mexico tomorrow... they have had roughly 100 journalists killed there since 2000.

OK... maybe not nuking them, but at least harsh restrictions and building a wall!!!

Stupid Gabbard is still stupid...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

And she is right to say so. I get that we need to make money but we also should not be complacent with the actions they make at times. If it was found out how many times we have done the same thing the world would be up in arms. But we can hide these actions better.
Really all she is doing is ramping up for a 2020 run. And as of right now she has my full support. Also calling the POTUS a b!tch is super funny and takes some real balls.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The way it works, proved by decades of history, is that people argue over the point and then nothing has to be done.

Disclaimer: Unless corporate profit can be made.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good for her!

Our "relationship" with Saudi Arabia needs reexamining desperately. It did long, long before this latest House of Saud idiocy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.” 67.5K 11:01 AM - Nov 21, 2018

It’s nice to finally see a politician tell it like it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
U.S. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard doing her part in the all out onslaught against Trump for "kinda" not doing anything drastic to Saudi Arabia over the Jamal Khashoggi murder.

She has proclaimed Trump is now Saudi Arabia's Bitch 😆

Democrats feeling the power rush since they voted themselves back into the House majority.

Going after Trump on every issue that comes along regardless of how petty and misguided 😆

The U.S. has placed sanctions on Saudis but apparently not "enough"

And I think it was The zer0Bama that got "involved" in Yemen anyway.

Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Trump’s Response to Khashoggi Killing: ‘Being Saudi Arabia’s B*tch Is Not America First’

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), among Congress’s most anti-war and progressive lawmakers, criticized President Donald Trump’s refusal to bring punitive actions against Saudi Arabia for the killing of Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi, tweeting to the president that being the kingdom’s “bitch” is not “America First.”

Tulsi Gabbard ✔@TulsiGabbard

Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”
11:01 AM - Nov 21, 2018
😆
I like tulsi, but I find it a bit hypocritical that dems are saying this when multiple presidents including Obama were friendly with SA, despite supporting terror, the Yemen war, human rights abuses, etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And she is right to say so. I get that we need to make money but we also should not be complacent with the actions they make at times. If it was found out how many times we have done the same thing the world would be up in arms. But we can hide these actions better.
Really all she is doing is ramping up for a 2020 run. And as of right now she has my full support. Also calling the POTUS a b!tch is super funny and takes some real balls.

Some country we are allied with kills a pro-Muslim Brotherhood activist who was sometimes allowed to post a column in a Progressive rag. That wasn't one of our citizens, not on our soil, none of our business really.

Democratic Hopeful: Let's screw up the world economy and raise gas prices for Americans while further destabilizing the Middle East!!!

Progressive NPC's... And as of right now she has my full support. Also calling the POTUS a b!tch is super funny and takes some real balls.

Too funny... I do hope she runs though.
edit on 21-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Im assuming the harsh language is trying to gear up for a possible run in 2 years.

Either way I am not upset with anyone trying to force a re-examining of the relationship with saudi arabia.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If he attacks them , they will call him a warmonger. if he imposes sanctions or tariffs they will call him racist.

if he imposes a travel ban they will call him racist and ant immigration, if he does nothing we still have hit pieces lol.

What is Canada doing to S.A.? how bout Germany? or England? What about China? Russia?

Scotland, France? Are they doing anything to S.A?

Are they also S.A BITCh?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.” 67.5K 11:01 AM - Nov 21, 2018

It’s nice to finally see a politician tell it like it is.

Oh??? Now you see one, of many, good reason why we like Trump, he walked in and bitched slapped every politician that challenged him 😌

It's refreshing to see leftist cheering what we've long done before 😏

My my, so late to the party, hmmm?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
She can't be this tone deaf and stupid. There are reasons the US should titrate off of Saudi Arabia's oil and start treating them more aggressively... one dead non-American journalist is not one of those reasons, nor is this the time when you start that process. Actually, now is when you treat SA quite nicely, lure them in a bit, maybe resolve the Iran situation first, then snap the trap and take care of them. But now? Over a dead Turk reporter? Hell no.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

IMO this is her making her self known for 2020. I do agree with you on SA but now we have someone with balls possibly bigger than Trumps. I like it man we need more of this nowadays.
She could possibly be Trump Achilles heal.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If Trump was so powerful and persuasive, he could have made the Saudi's suffer for their crime AND have still taken their money.

But they own him now.

edit on 21/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
She is Spartacus!

She might have just screwed herself.

Can't say either way because really, don't know her position on free speech, gun ownership, taxes, vets, borders.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with Rep. Gabbard on this one. Our relationship with Saudi Arabia is toxic.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
She is Spartacus!

She might have just screwed herself.

Can't say either way because really, don't know her position on free speech, gun ownership, taxes, vets, borders.

I think you may be very surprised when you read up on her.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Should we cut off diplomatic relations with ALL allies and other countries that occasionally assassinate an enemy of their government?
Or is SA special because the left says it is.

I dare anyone here to tell me SA is the ONLY nation in the world that assasinates people they consider an enemy.

BTW...WE do it too.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And here you are. . . trusting that a politician will be telling the truth.

How CUTE!

*shrugs*

Yeah, they all lie.

But what lie is she telling?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join