It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Orders Seizure of NGO Migrant Ship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Italy orders seizure of migrant rescue ship amid waste concerns

Investigators suspect the vessel, chartered by MSF and the SOS Méditerranée charity and currently stuck in the French port of Marseille, passed off 24 tonnes of potentially toxic waste as ordinary waste, Italian media reported. MSF bank accounts in Italy have been blocked by the authorities, the international charity said.

Prosecutors in the Sicilian city of Catania are running the inquiry into migrant clothing, food leftovers and sanitary waste that was handled at Italian ports from the Aquarius and the Vos Prudence, another vessel chartered by MSF last year.

I would be sharing an screenshot of an video which is now shared on social media. Showing needles,injections.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This is an video which is being shared mostly on twitter showing the toixc waste, including wasted needles, injections used by the so called African Migrants.

Of course there is always those whom defend the NGO ships still, including supporters of Soros/Open Society.

Lagana claims that there is no evidence/links between NGOs and human smugglers dispute a number of videos showing human smugglers bringing the migrants to the NGO boats whenever they reach to Libya.

This is a smuggling business and Lagana knows it she doesn't want the European people to know.

edit on 21-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is going on all over the place, ships can dump toxic waste into the ocean and probably will rarely get caught. They can sneak all sorts of stuff into countries, bribing the people who check it in easily with money they gain from what they do. Adding immigrants in by calling them employees and giving them fake IDs is easily done in some places. The person getting bribed may be in debt and is forced by economics to take the bribe.

This is the new world we live in, deception greed and debt cause lots of problems. Maybe the muslims and other middle eastern countries that do not allow usury fees are on the right path, lenders are raping the people everywhere, the businesses usually have to raise prices three to five percent just to pay for credit card fees on their sales. Then everyone pays interest and the rich get richer.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is why sadly Europe would led into a Civil War. The more you import from third world the more problems you will be getting.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Seize and scrap all these vessels they can get their hands on. Fewer ships fewer migrants. And these shipping companies wouldn't be allowing their ships being used this way if they are turning into total losses. And suspend the licenses of the crews on those ships as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
For context, the other side of the issue:

"All our port operations, including waste management, have always followed standard procedures," MSF said in a statement.

"The relevant authorities have not contested these procedures or identified a public health risk since we started our activities at sea.

"The only crime we see today on the Mediterranean is the total dismantling of the search and rescue system," said MSF Italy director Gabriele Eminente.

He added that MSF had suffered "two years of defamatory campaigns" against non-governmental organisations.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

"The only crime we see today on the Mediterranean is the total dismantling of the search and rescue system," said MSF Italy director Gabriele Eminente.

These NGOs always know how to come up with excuses to defend themselves.No in Eupore nor in the EU approved such so called rescues.

These operations by the NGOs are shadow funded. These NGOs are bringing African migrants whom might be carrying a number of health risks to Europe.

These NGOs never see anything wrong or criminal in what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
These operations by the NGOs are shadow funded. These NGOs are bringing African migrants whom might be carrying a number of health risks to Europe.

I'm in Europe and I'm not worried about that. In what European country are you?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Well i am Croatian by birth. These African migrants aren't what the MSM claims to be.
What country are you?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

It says just below my avatar, Portugal.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The migrants would never get in those rafts if they weren't sure an NGO ship would be just off the coast of Libya to pick them up. This is a literal rat line of human and drug trafficking done for "humanitarian causes". Just like our invasion of Iraq. Understood.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
People of Europe are finally waking up to what's really happening: Drugs/dirty money/human-trafficking. Overt criminality on a massive scale and allowed to freely trade its misery without any scrutiny, under the guise of humanitarian NGOs.

I don't trust the EU. It could easily put a stop to all this but it won't. It not only allows it to continue but insists that member states co-operate. More countries need to stand up with Italy and say 'no more'.

I shudder to imagine what else could be being brought over to Europe on these ships - arms, explosives, toxins, who knows, and who cares? The EU politician's certainly don't seem to. They all should be jailed.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

i think that everything is going to the EU plan , Europe is heading for a major civil war and when it does the EU whom wants a EU army will bring in martial law , and when it does it will stay .

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They would, they have been doing it for many years, Gaddafi kept it somewhat under control, as Libya is the country closest to Europe and the sub-sahara regions of Africa, from where most of the migrants come.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes, and taking out Gadaffi was the last block to prevent subsaharan migrants from reaching Europe. If they can't cut it at home just what does anyone think they will add to European society?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What could possibly be more beneficial to Europe than the MASS importation of third world citizens? Especially the 100% UNREGULATED mass-importation that is applauded by those ‘intellectuals’ that champion this idea.

I mean, it’s an excellent idea right? A person has to be ‘bigoted’ or ‘xenophobic’ to think this could be a bad idea. Those third world migrants are obviously far better people than native Europeans and can only serve to improve western society. Right?

Right?

Dumping of waste like that? (The subject of the op) Not an isolated problem. I would imagine that turning ones nose up at pollution laws is fairly common in the shipping industry. It’s only a crime if you’re caught.
edit on 22 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Yes, and taking out Gadaffi was the last block to prevent subsaharan migrants from reaching Europe. If they can't cut it at home just what does anyone think they will add to European society?

I'll be honest with you they are needed in some quarters. I deliver to a local factory here in the UK, locals for some reason don't like night shifts and in the past year or so it's suddenly loads of sub Saharans doing all the dirty work, I chat to them and they seem nice guys actually want to work. The bosses seem to like them as there are suddenly loads there doing jobs our locals won't do anymore. Here's the conspiracy though.................... I've asked a few where they come from and they all say Italy. I don't know if somebody has told them to say that and I have one guy admit he's from Ghana but up front initially they all say Italy.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
If they can't cut it at home just what does anyone think they will add to European society?

They can't "cut it at home" because there are no jobs, in Europe is easier to find a job and the pay is much higher. Most immigrants (regardless of their origin) here in Portugal work in construction, doing jobs that do not require much time to learn. The more prepared usually create their own companies and hire other immigrants from the same country.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

There's a difference between calling them to Europe or letting the ones that did it for themselves in, your posts sounds like Europe is asking for people from other countries to come to Europe, and that's not what is happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: IndyFront

These NGOs always know how to come up with excuses to defend themselves.No in Eupore nor in the EU approved such so called rescues.

These NGOs never see anything wrong or criminal in what they are doing.

What on Earth are you talking about? How are African migrants a greater threat to EU or Europe than Italy's ultranationalists and Nazbols seizing control of one of the ten most powerful military forces and defense spenders (excluding the US) on the planet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join