It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious Rainbow Internet Meme Facing Life in Prison. L O L

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The rapper was arrested on Sunday night and faces 32 years in jail for racketeering and other offences, according to a prosecuting US attorney.

The sentence would be for life in prison and stems from his involvement with the Nine Trey Bloods.

The Nine Trey Bloods are a New York gang and also known as TreyWay which Tekashi69 has mentioned on Twitter.

But now his involvement could cost him his freedom.

"In the history of the US, the one thing that seems to get someone locked up is racketeering, money-laundering or tax evasion," UK hip hop and culture writer, Jesse Bernard tells Radio 1 Newsbeat.

"This could be what takes him to prison."

www.bbc.com...

Hahahahahahaha

Goodbye you #ing pedo.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

How he avoided jail after being a convicted pedo is beyond me.

This would be a good use of a prison cell.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this idiot couldn't get away from the streets fast enough when the legal money started coming in. You can't be both a rapper and a gangster. You got to choose one.

Social media is making the feds jobs very easy. Dummies dry snitching on themselves.

You'd think they would have learned seeing what happened to Big Meech and Bobby Schmurda. AR-AB. And now this clown, literally.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Tekashi is an example of what not to do. Used to be, gangsters became rappers to get out of the street life. Not the other way around.

I hate seeing anyone get 30+ years over being a dumbass but he can’t say he wasn’t warned. Fat joe sat him down and tried to give him some game but he just didn’t care. So this is what happens. 22 years old facing 32 years in prison.

edit on 21-11-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Good, maybe someone in jail will take you seriously or hopefully take that smug look off your face.
edit on 21-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Also, probably gonna get a lot of hate for this but dre called it in his 2001 album. Talking about these young ones getting up to no good, look at how the culture is now.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The problem is that record labels have become the easy way to launder street/dope money. Unfortunately, these idiots don't get the Feds are watching. They are so busy boasting on social media flashing money phones, etc they don't realize they are building their own cases. You sitting up with $100k in cash in your living room and you ain't even sold 5,000 records.

They obviously never saw The Wire when Prop Joe told Stringer Bell the story of Charlie Sollers.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Man they are gonna love that beautiful rainbow hair in prison.

Seriously though I’m just glad he won’t be making music anymore, he’s a talentless mumble rapper who’s only famous for having clownish face tattoos.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The problem is that record labels have become the easy way to launder street/dope money. Unfortunately, these idiots don't get the Feds are watching. They are so busy boasting on social media flashing money phones, etc they don't realize they are building their own cases. You sitting up with $100k in cash in your living room and you ain't even sold 5,000 records.

They obviously never saw The Wire when Prop Joe told Stringer Bell the story of Charlie Sollers.

Oh man. Now I wanna binge out on the Wire.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You had AR-AB literally snitching on himself on VladTv talking about how he took over for his "plug". These fools so hard up for likes they literally tell on themselves.

Same thing with Rollo. On VladTV giving interviews talking about how he made $10 million in dope game. BUSTED. Got an entire apartment complex with Vettes and foreign whips and I can't name one hit single of this "artist".

The sad thing is if they took some of that dope money and opened some legit businesses instead of worrying about being a flashy rapper, they'd probably do ok. Of course, legit businesses are much harder to run and make money. They get addicted to the fast money and flashy life styles.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I saw on another site that this dummy allegedly filmed his goons robbing at gun point some other rapper/rival. From what I read, it did sound like the Feds had it out for him. His down fall is hanging around the wrong people.

Once you start making money, you got leave that street sh*t alone. You can't be beefing over every little thing and most certainly posting your business up on social media for the world to see. The sad thing is that many of these rappers get famous for rapping about street life. The problem is they have a hard time separating entertainment from reality. The lines get too blurred. Too many of them glorify it so much that the public wants to test them to see if they are for real or actors.

It is sad...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
With a girlie name like Takashi with 69 attached to it none the less, his love for rainbows and the the N-word (he's not Black), He's going to have a good ol' time in Brooklyn Prison and that place is no joke, I know someone that spent time there. He'll be someones BIATCH in record time. They don't GAF who you are there and he's in gen population to boot(y).

Just another punk ass bitch putting out crap music anyways.......good riddance.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LMAO, I knew he wouldn't last but a matter of hours in that place.

Tekashi69 has been moved to a new prison amidst reports that rival gang members attacked him.

Tekashi 6ix9ine was transferred to another detention center late Wednesday night just moments after Urban Islandz reported that he got jumped at the Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center, where he was being housed in the general population.

urbanislandz.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Tekashi is an example of what not to do. Used to be, gangsters became rappers to get out of the street life. Not the other way around.

I hate seeing anyone get 30+ years over being a dumbass but he can’t say he wasn’t warned. Fat joe sat him down and tried to give him some game but he just didn’t care. So this is what happens. 22 years old facing 32 years in prison.

What is it with these people? were they dropped on their heads? Because these clowns wouldn’t last a full minute on their own behind a locked cell door
edit on 23-11-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
He won’t do any of that time hes just being used by the feds, once he’s done telling theyll let him go a snitch and his career will be over but still richer than anyone on ats. But I dont see how he will survive unless on some ultra secure compound 24/7, hell never be able to walk anywhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalsek

Still #ing hilarious!

new topics

top topics

join