It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stands up for Saudi Arabia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

and you saying all that does not change the fact he is an asshole

My point is we are ONLY talking about it because of Trump and not that anyone cares. Your post is suggesting they should care but they don't...I'm suggesting no one would care if they were not use Trump as reason to care.

As to being an asshole, I never met the guy or know anyone personally that has been around him to say one way or the other about him, so I think I'll hold judgement until then. I met Hillary, know people that have worked around Hillary and so I can say I feel she is an asshole, as example...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here's a good one. This lady I would vote for to be the next president

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Brands Donald Trump As ‘Saudi Arabia’s Bitch’

The day before, the president brushed aside the Saudi crown prince’s alleged role in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi
Gabbard, a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country, didn’t pull any punches in her response. On Twitter, she called the president “Saudi Arabia’s bitch.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...
Putin might have something to say about that. I think he considers Trump to be his bitch

edit on 21-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The day before, the president brushed aside the Saudi crown prince’s alleged role in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi
Gabbard, a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country, didn’t pull any punches in her response. On Twitter, she called the president “Saudi Arabia’s bitch.”

Putin might have something to say about that. I think he considers Trump to be his bitch

In fairness there's quite a queue of people now who have to line up to take their turns making Trump their bitch. Putin. The Saudis. Coal Barons. North Korean dictators.

As Trump bends over and takes it from all and sundry, I really am baffled as to who can possibly look up to this guy and see 'strength', when all the rest of the world sees is a fat boy taking it hard. A minnow playing in a world of sharks.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Now we know that people would risk higher gas prices, a world economy in disarray, and in the wake of their protest the potential Saudi arms deals with China or Russia, just so they can signal back and forth how virtuous they are.

I wonder if we'll hear their outrage upon learning that Turkey jailed 73 journalists last year, that China jailed 41, and Egypt jailed 20. Or will we hear the usual crickets?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
Now we know that people would risk higher gas prices, a world economy in disarray, and in the wake of their protest the potential Saudi arms deals with China or Russia, just so they can signal back and forth how virtuous they are.

I wonder if we'll hear their outrage upon learning that Turkey jailed 73 journalists last year, that China jailed 41, and Egypt jailed 20. Or will we hear the usual crickets?

Dude, Trump has leveled massive trade tariffs on Chinese goods, big tariffs on his allies in Europes goods, tariffs on Canadian goods. That has thrown the world economy into disarray already.

Don't you think it at all weird he didn't blink to throw tarriffs onto China/Europe/Canada/Mexico, but when it comes to Saudi Arabia he's on his knees gobbling the crown princes dick?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I'll read through the comments next, but I think the answer is Kushner.

"As Kushner grappled with the complexities of Middle East politics, he and M.B.S. began a conversation by telephone and e-mail. “They became close very fast,” a former American official who sees M.B.S. periodically said. “They see the world in the same way—they see themselves as being in the tech-savvy money world.” Kushner followed up with a visit to Riyadh, the first of three such trips; the two men stayed up nearly until dawn, discussing the future of their countries."

Cozy, cozy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Dude, Trump has leveled massive trade tariffs on Chinese goods, big tariffs on his allies in Europes goods, tariffs on Canadian goods. That has thrown the world economy into disarray already.

Don't you think it at all weird he didn't blink to throw tarriffs onto China/Europe/Canada/Mexico, but when it comes to Saudi Arabia he's on his knees gobbling the crown princes dick?

I don't think it is weird at all. A fair deal is a fair deal.

What I think is weird is that you guys fall lock-step behind any little bones the CIA throws your way, and want to take drastic measures because of your incredulity and desire to look moral to your friends.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
It also needs to be noted that Khashoggi was critical of Trump.

While this will not be popular amongst the Trump faithful on ATS, I feel Trump is not behaving like a president but a narcissistic tyrant.

He refutes evidence he does not like, media that is critical of him(even when deserved) he calls fake or even the enemy. His supporters behave like cult leaders and justify his actions or turn a blind eye to them.

I was really hoping Trump would show some courage on this one but he has not. He has shown he is a coward and will bow down to the Saudi's.

High five for being brave enough to say it how you see it. Criticism of Trump is surprisingly taboo here, considering how many free-thinkers are running through the ATS halls.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
they should care but they dont.
its clear

My God, dude, you of all people here should be able to easily understand this. You let your freak flag fly and don't give 2 craps who likes it or doesn't like it because you're gonna continue to do your thing and do what makes you happy, ya dig? Same damn thing here. No, I honestly do not care what anyone thinks of me and my politics... I will continue to do what I do, support who I support, and call snip like I see it. You do the same, by all means, but don't get lugubrious when someone looks at your opinion of them and says "and? That affects me how, exactly?" before showing you the heels of their boots as they walk right on by you. It's life... I mean seriously, to whine about an issue because others don't yield to your court of personal opinion is arrogant to the point of being filled with piss clear to the head.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
Criticism of Trump is surprisingly taboo here, considering how many free-thinkers are running through the ATS halls.

It's the law of diminishing returns in action... when you have folks stupid enough to say "Trump is literally Hitler," idiotic enough to say he's going to portend the Antichrist, and loony tunes enough to treat an offhanded, off color comment as being akin to physical sexual assault, you tend to just flat out reject things hilly-nilly. Put it to you this way, in the Boy Who Cried Wolf, was it the fault of the townspeople who had been fooled enough times that they didn't belief the boy when there really was a wolf coming, or was it the snot nosed little prick who kept crying about imaginary wolves' fault that nobody believed him and his word was no longer worth jack squat among the townsfolk?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

She is one to talk, she met Assad, financed by him and was like, "Oh, he is a good guy" lmfao.

You hypocrits and your votes mean very little. Keep losing bro 😉

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

High five for being brave enough to say it how you see it. Criticism of Trump is surprisingly taboo here, considering how many free-thinkers are running through the ATS halls.

Try it outside of ATS. You're sure to get applause and back-pats.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Which negative media is deserved its hard to sort through the other 90 percent of news that's complete bs. The media has severely hindered the checks and balances with false, exaggerated and spun stories. This should make everyone fear if Trump or a Republican really does something we need to know about we would never know because the media has and continues to lose credibility.

Its time for factual reporting by both sides and holding the label of reporter should come with requirements of moral and unbiased aptitude. What if there is something sinister occuring between Trump and SA prince we would never know because there is no source right or left we can trust.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sometimes, you have to ask yourself poignant questions like "Where was Kashoggi on the night of October 1, 2017?"

Hmmm?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
NEWSFLASH:
Every country on earth has their enemies killed.
Yes....even our own CIA murders people it doesn't like.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Leftists could give a good god-damn about any journalist.

This is just an opportunity to attack Trump.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

having a discussion is not whining.

just giving my opinion.

you should not change if you dont want to. of course not

its not so much that i want you and others to change.
its just a bummer that there are you and so many others that have the opinions you do.

of course you should be able to have your opinions. say your thing. do you think

i should able to call it like i see it. not saying im right.
just saying what i see.

while i would never change my # for anyone i do pay attention to the things people say on here and i think about it a lot and try to see all sides. i have changed my minds on things and i get to the point where i can understand an opinion and not like it or agree with it.

i just dont see many/most of the righty trump supporter types approaching it like that.

just reads like the same old bull# to me

deflect and defend
but obama
my guns
the border the border the border
founding fathers. bunch of old dudes. but the federalist papers
witty quote from a general.......
and so on

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

" However, even with this particular evidence and all the other evidence collected by the CIA Trump decided to go his own way and discount the findings of the CIA. "

Well Blacky , the C.I.A. , F.B. I. , N.S.A. , D.O.J. , along with the SCOTUS and Lesser Known Alphabet Federal Agencies , have ALL Been Compromised by the " Black Hats " . This is Why President Donald Trump , the Maestro of Today's U.S. Body Politic , Realizes he is Truly Alone in Running this Country because The Federal Government is Infested with Seditionists and Traitors among Both Major Parties . Therefore , he Must Now in Order to Survive , have Immediate Obedience from his Intelligent Agencies when it comes to Keeping this Country SAFE From ANY THREAT Foreign Or Domestic ,to our National Sovereignty . Anything LESS from them borders on Criminal insubordination . He Does Not TRUST Them , and Neither do WE The PEOPLE ..............
edit on 21-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Leftists could give a good god-damn about any journalist.

This is just an opportunity to attack Trump.

Of course it is. I would argue it isn't even about Kashoggi, but because Trump didn't say what they wanted him to say, that he didn't do the virtue signal dance in front of the entire world. I mean, read the OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

In fairness there's quite a queue of people now who have to line up to take their turns making Trump their bitch. Putin. The Saudis. Coal Barons. North Korean dictators.

As Trump bends over and takes it from all and sundry, I really am baffled as to who can possibly look up to this guy and see 'strength', when all the rest of the world sees is a fat boy taking it hard. A minnow playing in a world of sharks.

People who see strength in Donnie the b#ch are old insecure grumpy senior citizens who think that this man is a god and a genius because he wants to bring back the coal industry..... While the rest of the world is busy developing AI robots.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join