It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stands up for Saudi Arabia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Obviously this stuff isn't new, but Trump isn't even subtle. He boldly embraces a friendship with monsters.

So which country(s) is not monsters?

Maybe this is why people hate Americans? They don't give a sh!t what their empire does as long as they can live comfortably.

People hate America more WHEN we get involved... So people hate America now for not attacking SA because they killed a SA citizen in Turkey? I can't make this crap up...lol

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Iran wasn't responsible for 911. Were you okay with McCain's war cry to "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran? Iraq wasn't responsible for 911. Were you okay with the carpet bombing of Baghdad? Afghanistan wasn't responsible for 9111. Were you okay with Bush sending troops to bomb Afghanistan?

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 911. Saudi Arabia is state sponsored terrorism. They are just as bad as ISIS. Their religion has nothing to do with it. Their evil regime should be obliterated just like Saddam Hussein's regime was.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

they should care but they dont.
its clear

Its all BS my friend... When was your last post about the millions killed, 10s of millions raped/injured in Darfur? People care about the caravans coming here, but then there are 2 million homeless kids living on the street of Rio that no one cares about...would like me to list 100 more that no one writes or cares about....

You all have baby Jessica syndrome....

To tell you the truth, I DON'T CARE about this guy... and the rest of you would not either if Trump wasn't President... He would be only 3 lines on page 10 of a news paper without Trump.

On a side note, how many people has America killed this year that we saw as justified. I'm sure SA saw the killing as justified too, doesn't making any of it right.

edit on 21-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No one is saying to bomb SA. But you can at least acknowledge their wrong doings. President trump just brushes them off.

Is your solution to just embrace evil because $$$?

When you have a president complimenting ruthless dictators, something is wrong. No one is saying to start WW3, just stop giving countries a pat on the back "no worries", when they take out a journalist, bomb civilians, or torture people.

Or does $$$$ justify everything?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fair play in your response but you write all that about opec and reference it really cleary, then end with a line which is the actual truth

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: BlackJackal

especially when doing so benefits us far more than butting in does.

I dont wanna pay more taxes because of someone else

Can we all at least admit it was a political move by Trump therefore he is not the outsider he said he was, going to rip up the rule book and drain the swamp, therefore Trump is very much a politician and part of said swamp, at least view some of his future decisions knowing that as fact.

Maybe he wanted to be different and he genuinly love the USA but times have changed, trump has evolved into Politician Trump, something he alluded to never being or becoming, well he was wrong

Why they love Trump: 'He's not a politician'

And in response to "well what would hilary/Obama have done", I think exactly the same, does that prove anything other than he is %100 a politician being paid for and playing someone elses tune
edit on 21-11-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A good bit of it is about having a foot hold for the US military in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

No one is saying to bomb SA. But you can at least acknowledge their wrong doings. President trump just brushes them off.

Is your solution to just embrace evil because $$$?

I say give it time...lets see what Trump does or doesn't. You all wanted action before the body was even cold...lol

When you have a president complimenting ruthless dictators, something is wrong. No one is saying to start WW3, just stop giving countries a pat on the back "no worries", when they take out a journalist, bomb civilians, or torture people.

Or does $$$$ justify everything?

Trump says we do not know, may never know...

The whole CIA thing... CIA has not said a single thing and Trump gets all the briefing, so do you think Trump is hiding facts, or just maybe there is no facts that the Prince ordered the killing.

Here are the facts...

One of the officials said on Friday that the spy agency’s assessment isn’t based on “smoking gun” evidence of the crown prince’s involvement, but rather “an understanding of how Saudi Arabia works.”

With this the left screams "CIA SAYS THE PRINCE ORDERED THE KILLING!!!"

America deals with bad people all the time throughout history because much of the world is bad... sorry to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Iran's government murders people (including journalists) all the time...and the US President secretly flew in billions of dollars in cash to them. I don't recall the left being too upset about that.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

On some issues, yes, he's become a politician. The real question should be "Are there aspects of national leadership in which the country's well being and prosperity demand politically advantageous decisions?" I think the answer to that is a resounding "YES!"

What the detractors are missing is the fact that issues like this weren't very high ranking problems we had with prior presidents. I totally understand why the POTUS shows a lot of deference to Saudi Arabia... it's part of the middle east diplomacy game.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Came here to see whataboutisms, excuses, and sheep. Was not disappointed.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Painterz

You should care. Being a nation of assholes following a bigger asshole because it's 'funny and lulz at the libruhls' has real world consequences with other countries around the world.

You clearly don't care how America is perceived around the world, so long as you get to feel like you're bullying libruhls and making they cry those salty tears you enjoy so much, but that will have consequences in the long run. It's already had serious consequences. Those consequences will just get worse.

But hey, so long as Trump supporters enjoy being assholes, that's not going to change.

they should care but they dont.
its clear

across the board when it comes to trump and all his bull#

look at the Ivanka thing.
comments like "i will care when hillary gets locked up"

when it comes to Antifa and their violence

"i sure wish they would come to my town and try their #"

they dont care man.

they want their guns.
they want the queers out
they want the brown people to stop coming
they want to feel big and tough and masculine and LOL at everyone else

thats what i see on these boards.

could be wrong but its what i see

but obama. but this. but that
as long as a liberal is upset

its all bull#

Such a broken record.

The only b.s around here is your opinion of other members.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There's always more to a story and I have the feeling the guys deserved everything he got. Either way SA is a bunch of scumbags, but Trumps position is what he views his decision as the best case for the American people. Accusing Trump of doing anything else is naive and blind bigotry against the white man. Its quite obvious if Trump was black no one bat an eye at this.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

You're wrong. This has nothing to do with trump being white... Obama was black and took heat all the time regarding foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Its all BS my friend... When was your last post about the millions killed, 10s of millions raped/injured in Darfur? People care about the caravans coming here, but then there are 2 million homeless kids living on the street of Rio that no one cares about...would like me to list 100 more that no one writes or cares about....

so to care and talk about one thing a person must care and talk about all things?
all 20 million of them?

cant just talk about a few?

and you saying all that does not change the fact he is an asshole

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

So did you just assume everyone must be liberal that doesn't agree with Trump? You have to bring race into this as well. Maybe you're learning a bit too much from your left leaning friends. Either way you sound ignorant as hell.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
There's always more to a story and I have the feeling the guys deserved everything he got. Either way SA is a bunch of scumbags, but Trumps position is what he views his decision as the best case for the American people. Accusing Trump of doing anything else is naive and blind bigotry against the white man. Its quite obvious if Trump was black no one bat an eye at this.

I haven't seen anyone arguing skin color here. I just don't want my monthly bills to grow exponentially just to throw sanctions on a country over 1 guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

The only b.s around here is your opinion of other members.

it is what it is

my opinion of many here is very low

so what?

im entitled to an opinion

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What this wretched murderer, MBS is doing in Yemen is 1000 times worse than this, though, this one murder is despicable of course.

The world press should be concentrating on that more than this one murder

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

What did the man know which required a fifteen man assassin team to take his life ? What immensity makes Trump have to defend a country which still has public executions, and slaves.?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I just don't want my monthly bills to grow exponentially just to throw sanctions on a country over 1 guy.

Hey, if killing guys saves me money, go ahead and kill a couple of thousands worth. Can I get a credit against income tax too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join