It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stands up for Saudi Arabia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Not a US citizen.
Not killed in the US.
Not killed by a US citizen.

What part of this warrants the US to be involved, much less cut all ties with another country?

If Trump had come out and immediately cut all ties the media and Liberals would be going nuts that Trump overreacted.

But enjoy another antiTrump thread. On a subject that already has over a dozen posts.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think Graham got it right on this one.

"I think he's done a lot of damage to the relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press." "And I have no intention of working with him ever again."

Graham said he was certain that Crown Prince Mohammed ordered the death of Jamal Khashoggi, a dissident Saudi journalist and U.S. resident. "I'm going to do whatever I can to place blame where I believe it lies," the senator added.

"I'm gonna put it at the feet of the crown prince, who has been a destructive force in the Mideast."

“It is not in our national security interests to look the other way when it comes to the brutal murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi,” Graham said in a statement released late Tuesday afternoon.

The South Carolina Republican, who is set to become chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee in January, warned that Trump’s tolerant stance toward Saudi Arabia threatened to risk the nation’s role as a moral leader.

“I fully realize we have to deal with bad actors and imperfect situations on the international stage," Graham said. "However, when we lose our moral voice, we lose our strongest asset.”

Never let your enemies know your next move.

Had Trump blamed Saudi and said something negative, we'd be posting in this very thread by this very OP, only with a different headline.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Not a US citizen.
Not killed in the US.

Why are we putting our dollars, our soldiers and our integrity on the line for Israeli interests? They're not America.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: BlackJackal

Trump is just an Asshole.
That's all there is too it and like minded assholes support him and everything he does.

Trump is also on Twitter thanking Saudi Arabia for the lower gas prices.

Just a dick supported by dicks

LOL. Someone is a dick thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You guys are all so smart tell me what you think Trump should do? got to war? sanctions? nuke em?

ruin any relations with SA? What do you think Obama would have done? Tell them to "cut it out" lmao.
edit on 21-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
You guys are all so smart tell me what you think Trump should do? got to war? sanctions? nuke em?

ruin any relations with SA? What do you think Obama would have done? Tell them to "cut it out" lmao.

"I would just bomb those suckers, and that's right, I'd blow up the pipes, I'd blow up the refineries, I'd blow up every single inch, there would be nothing left.

And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there, and in two months, you ever see these guys? How good they are, the great oil companies, they'll rebuild it brand new... And I'll take the oil."

Donald Trump 2016

edit on 21-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's what happens sometimes when you post from a phone.

But that's your big burn?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That's all there is too it and like minded assholes support him and everything he does.

Yeah I know.
Trump and from what I see most people that are bigly supporters.

That's why I said it

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: jjkenobi

Not a US citizen.
Not killed in the US.

Why are we putting our dollars, our soldiers and our integrity on the line for Israeli interests? They're not America.

I love when you guys throw outrage at Saudi Arabia, but routinely denounce the only democratic, rights-based, freest country in the region.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yeah I know.

That's why I said it

Where was your outrage when Obama allowed $112 Billion in arms deals with Saudi Arabia? Did your heroes at CNN fail to inform their viewers as usual?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think if Trump did just like Obama did to Putin and told the Prince to "knock it off" we all be good and then we could go back to our normal channels...

edit on 21-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I didn't denounce our support for Israel. That's you making assumptions, rather than following the flow of conversation of the thread. Stop being such a defensive snowflake.

What I do denounce is shirking our responsibility to bring Prince Mohamed Bone Saw to justice for his violation of the Magnitsky Act, because the victim was not an American citizen and this wasn't an "American" event.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think Graham got it right on this one.

"I think he's done a lot of damage to the relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press." "And I have no intention of working with him ever again."

Graham said he was certain that Crown Prince Mohammed ordered the death of Jamal Khashoggi, a dissident Saudi journalist and U.S. resident. "I'm going to do whatever I can to place blame where I believe it lies," the senator added.

"I'm gonna put it at the feet of the crown prince, who has been a destructive force in the Mideast."

“It is not in our national security interests to look the other way when it comes to the brutal murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi,” Graham said in a statement released late Tuesday afternoon.

The South Carolina Republican, who is set to become chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee in January, warned that Trump’s tolerant stance toward Saudi Arabia threatened to risk the nation’s role as a moral leader.

“I fully realize we have to deal with bad actors and imperfect situations on the international stage," Graham said. "However, when we lose our moral voice, we lose our strongest asset.”

Never let your enemies know your next move.

Had Trump blamed Saudi and said something negative, we'd be posting in this very thread by this very OP, only with a different headline.

If Trump canceled all deals with Suadi Arabia right now, we'd have headlines stating how Trump is freezing the poor this winter due to gas prices going through the roof.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think if Trump did just like Obama did to Putin and told the Prince to "knock it off" we all be good and then we could go back to our normal channels...

Obama also placed strict sanctions on Russia and kicked their diplomats out of the country.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Yeah I know.

That's why I said it

Where was your outrage when Obama allowed $112 Billion in arms deals with Saudi Arabia? Did your heroes at CNN fail to inform their viewers as usual?

Who is outraged?
I knew it wouldn't be long till the but Obama started.

Nothing to do with Obama or past deals or future deals.

My point is trump is an Asshole and from what I see so are most of the people that support him.

On here anyway

Just an opinion man. Don't cry

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

We can go on for days posting Obama's crap that was OK with everyone prior to Trump..So Trump iust just an A-hole...lol

Obama has promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Who is outraged?
I knew it wouldn't be long till the but Obama started.

Nothing to do with Obama or past deals or future deals.

My point is trump is an Asshole and from what I see so are most of the people that support him.

On here anyway

Just an opinion man. Don't cry

Lets make a list...

Obama; narcissistic A-hole
Hillary; F-bomb throwing BIG A-hole
Bush; stupid a-hole
Clinton; F anything that moves, rapist a-hole
Congress; crazy a$$ in the teens approval rating A-holes for decades in many cases

I think that covers at least the last 20 years, but we could go on...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We can go on for days posting Obama's crap that was OK with everyone prior to Trump..So Trump iust just an A-hole...lol

Obama has promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks.

Yea, I'd rather have someone that is considered an "asshole" because he looks at the bigger picture instead of reacting to everything out of emotion and screwing over 100's of millions of people.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Obama also placed strict sanctions on Russia and kicked their diplomats out of the country.

Kind of...

But the Obama administration’s most significant retaliatory measure against Russia came after Trump’s electoral win.

On Dec. 29, 2016, Obama ordered 35 Russian diplomats and suspected intelligence agents to leave the United States, and he also imposed narrow sanctions on some Russian individuals and organizations.

Strict and narrow do not mean the same thing....also Obama was pissed it seemed, and today two years later the official statement is Russia had minimal influences in our elections.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Not a US citizen.
Not killed in the US.

What part of this warrants the US to be involved, much less cut all ties with another country?

If Trump had come out and immediately cut all ties the media and Liberals would be going nuts that Trump overreacted.

But enjoy another antiTrump thread. On a subject that already has over a dozen posts.

Yeah, screw that guy, he wasn't American so who cares if he dies. Those are the morals that our country should uphold.

He was just a US Resident and a journalist at the Washington Post. His kids are American citizens but it's OK with Trump is a foreign government orders his killing because they don't like what he wrote about them.

We shouldn't care where he lived, or who he was because of the fact that he was murdered for writing an article that the Saudi government didn't approve of. In no way should we be ok with that. But since it's Trump doing it, it's ok.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join