It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stands up for Saudi Arabia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: DanDanDat
For over three decades the world has demanded the US stop acting like the global police; stop imposing its views on the world.

Trump gets elected presi .dent and now the world is demanding the US be the global police.

Yes Mr. D . Damned if he do , Damn if he don't . Eff these Fools,,,,,,,,

When did we stop policing the globe and when did we police Saudi Arabia in the past?
We still have 500 bases spread through out the world policing them.

Maybe you should ask that Question to Members of the Deep State . The Current President is trying to Counteract that Global Mentality with his America First Mantra ...

Can you show me speeches where Trump has exactly said he wants to close our globalist bases and bring our globalist military ships back to our side of the pond and has also formulated a plan to do so, since talk is cheap?

edit on 22-11-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the Trump response was exactly in line with his MAGA policy...

the USAs Petro Dollar got a big Boost and a Shelf-life extension --->
by not clouding the suspected Saudi involvement in the snuffing of the anti-kingdom Journalist, by orders from MBS

besides, i think it was a wet hit by a optimally disguised False-Flag op. with the intention of pointing a finger at the Monarchy & having Trump villify MBS/SA (and the potential of Trump withdrawing from the already agreed Sale of $100 Billion arms package with Saudi Arabia)

edit on nd30154290925722542018 by St Udio because: the parenthesis addition

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I really respect you for laying it out like that.

THAT hits the nail on the head, and drives it!

Kudos.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Trump is hamstrung by his business connections

How the Trump Organization's Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

...snip ...

Similar disturbing problems exist with the United Arab Emirates (UAE), another MuslimMuslim nation that is an important American ally. Trump has pursued business opportunities in the oil-rich nation for years, with mixed success. His first venture was in 2005, when the Trump Organization struck a branding deal with a top Emirates developer called Nakheel LLC, backed by Dubai’s royal family, that planned to build a tulip-shaped hotel on a man-made island designed to look like a palm tree.

In 2008, a bribery and corruption probe was launched involving the company’s multibillion-dollar Dubai Waterfront project. Two Nakheel executives were charged with fraud and cleared, but Nakheel’s financial condition deteriorated amid a collapse in real estate prices; the Trump project was delayed and then canceled.

... snip ...

Other UAE businesses with connections to Trump are also shunning the brand. The Dubai-based Landmark Group, one of the Middle East’s largest retail companies, said it was pulling products with Trump’s name off of its shelves.

With Middle Eastern business partners and American allies turning on him, Trump lashed out. Prince Alwaleed bin Talal—the billionaire who aided Trump during his corporate bankruptcies in the 1990s by purchasing his yacht, which provided him with desperately needed cash—sent out a tweet amid the outcry in Dubai, calling the Republican candidate a “disgrace.” (Alwaleed is a prodigious tweeter and Twitter’s second largest shareholder.)

Trump responded with an attack on the prince—a member of the ruling Saudi royal family—with a childish tweet, saying, “Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016.”
.. snip ...

Given Trump’s name-calling when faced with a critical tweet from a member of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, an important ally, how would he react as president if his company’s business in the UAE collapsed? Would his decisions in the White House be based on what is best for America or on what would keep the cash from Dubai flowing to him and his family?

This came out way before the election in '16
Trump's dodgy business dealings were already well known about
Right now, in real time, we're seeing the result of The Donald being beholden to foreign countries

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I agree with your entire post except this part..

Trump probably has some personal deals with the Saudi’s and he intends to leverage this show of support for private gain. Only time will tell for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we eventually find out Trump had some off the books deals with the crown prince.

Although this is possible it is very doubtful and shouldnt have been included in your otherwise unbiased OP.

I believe President Trump should have laid blame where blame was due and sanctioned where necessary. I agree with Graham.

I hate Saudi Arabia for their roll in 9/11 and wish we would have set it straight back then. Clearly the military industrial complex has great influence even over our outsider.

Although I disagree with President Trump in this matter my vote for 2020 has yet to change....yet.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

If the Russians interfered with the last election, maybe the alphabet agencies will interfere with the next.

Those at the CIA and FBI must be pissed. Despite their hard work and best efforts he undermines them at every turn, sacks senior experienced officials so he can install 'his yes men' and so forth.

Trump had better be careful, if he keeps snubbing them they might just turn their attention toward him.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As much as I hate war he should have just declared it an act of war and officially gone to war with Saudi Arabia and taken over the country as a new province of the USA. We have our own country over there and remove the corrupt Saudi Arabia from the planet. This would allow us to maintain the economic control of the area long term, and allow us to stop looking the other way when they do morally repugnant # and actually put a stop to it.

If Saudi Arabia is too damn important for us to be unable to not be allies with, then the only other option is to take their place. Anything is better than constantly just letting them spit in the face of everything we stand for over and over again.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My 2 cents here. First off Khasoggi? He not worth any indignation over. He was Al-Qaeda. And a part of the pro Al-Qaeda faction in the SA government. He was as much an enemy of the US as he was to Saudi Arabia. Now SA could have handled this better by drugging him and putting him on a plane bound for home. Then having a quick mock trial and then executing him. Or even announcing that he had been tried in absentia and condemned to death after the fact. But the truth is that SA did us a favor in eliminating him. This is what happens when you are on the losing side in the Game of Thrones.

The second thing is there is a bigger objective here. The US just went full sanctions on Iran. It's practically a war at this point without the shooting. The objective is to topple their government. Keeping the price of oil low is very damaging to Iran. Like it or not SA is a major player in the attempt to topple Iran. We can't turn on them now. I predict that in 6 months to a year Trump gets Iran's scalp one way or another. And this Khasoggi mess will be forgotten about. So much winning. It's going to be YUGE!
edit on 24-11-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
My 2 cents here. First off Khasoggi? He not worth any indignation over. He was Al-Qaeda. And a part of the pro Al-Qaeda faction in the SA government. He was as much an enemy of the US as he was to Saudi Arabia. Now SA could have handled this better by drugging him and putting him on a plane bound for home. Then having a quick mock trial and then executing him. Or even announcing that he had been tried in absentia and condemned to death after the fact. But the truth is that SA did us a favor in eliminating him. This is what happens when you are on the losing side in the Game of Thrones.

The second thing is there is a bigger objective here. The US just went full sanctions on Iran. It's practically a war at this point without the shooting. The objective is to topple their government. Keeping the price of oil low is very damaging to Iran. Like it or not SA is a major player in the attempt to topple Iran. We can't turn on them now. I predict that in 6 months to a year Trump gets Iran's scalp one way or another. And this Khasoggi mess will be forgotten about. So much winning. It's going to be YUGE!

We are going after Iran only because our masters in Saudi Arabia wish it.
Put Iran and Saudi Arabia side by side and compare their human rights abuses, spreading their violent form of Islam across the globe, doling out lashes, beheadings and so on for anyone that speaks against them.
It would actually make more sense to side with Iran against Saudi Arabia since they are the greater evil.

I cannot think of anything Iran has done to us but can think of plenty Saudi Arabia has done.

While Iran has threatened us, Saudi Arabia has actually attacked us and we kiss their ass.

If it is about Iran gainibg nuclear weapons, then why are US corporations wanting to build Saudis first nuclear reactor?

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Good on Trump... I bet he made a deal and our gas prices will go down... If they mess with an American then ok... But screw erdogan TURKEY and KOSHAGI!!! You live by the sword die by the sword.. Kashogi is a terrorist im glad he's dead and the president did nothing as long as those gas prices dont go back to 6 dollars a gallon like it was with OBUMMER... Screw you dumb libtards

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
An oppressive regime murders a journalist.....

And in other shocking news, the sky is blue.

Sorry, but we're going to put billions (as well as the jobs supported by those billions, etc.) as a higher priority than the murder of a non-US citizen journalist. It's a weird concept we call sovereignty. If the international community wants action (or if Turkey wants it), then fine, THEY can call for it, but this really isn't our affair. Not our circus, not our monkeys.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If the Russians interfered with the last election, maybe the alphabet agencies will interfere with the next.

You think the alphabet agencies weren't employed to interfere with the last one?

LOL!!!

This was actually even already shown with Obama's ordered wiretaps. Though not to pick on him about it, as he's hardly the first or only one to do so (of any party).

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I cannot think of anything Iran has done to us but can think of plenty Saudi Arabia has done.

Really? Then you haven't been alive long enough. Just do a minuscule amount of research into this. In the 80's, they were the defacto sponsor of terrorism. Maybe a little thing like the Iranian Hostage Crisis will jog your memory?

Here's a refresher: www.aipac.org...

While Iran has threatened us, Saudi Arabia has actually attacked us and we kiss their ass.

No they didn't. Most of the 911 terrorists may have been Saudis, but there's no evidence the Saudi government had anything to do with it (nor would it be in their interests to do so). Saudi Arabia kisses our ass as well. You can bet the Saudi royals were awake most nights when ISIS was closer to their border.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We are going after Iran only because our masters in Saudi Arabia wish it.

No, we're doing so because the government's masters in the banking industry wish it....to preserve the position of the US Dollar.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There has been some updates to this story.

Senators have recently had a meeting with CIA Director Gina Haspel and they are not happy. The senate plans to move ahead with a rebuke of President Trump for his non-action in light of the evidence against Crown Prince MBS.

Upon exiting the closed briefing, senators appeared more furious than they were just one week ago, signaling that US-Saudi relations within the Senate are at an all-time low.

Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, who chairs the powerful Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, added that while he did not listen to the audio recording of Khashoggi's killing, there is "zero question" that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman directed the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

US senators furious with Saudi Arabia after classified briefing with CIA Director Gina Haspel

So, the question still stands unanswered. Why would Trump side with the Saudi's when the evidence points to their guilt?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So, the question still stands unanswered. Why would Trump side with the Saudi's when the evidence points to their guilt?

It has been answered, so no sense in spreading more lies.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

It has been answered, so no sense in spreading more lies.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia

Are you seriously that freaking dense?

That statement was linked in the OP. The question is why did Trump release that statement? Why does he refuse to even offer a verbal rebuke to MBS? Why did Trump parrot the reasoning the Saudi's used to justify the murder? Why did he lie about the money and the jobs created by our deals with Saudi Arabia? etc.....

It's ok, I don't expect a response from you because your response will be something along the lines of "Trump can do no wrong, I love Trump, your stupid for not supporting Trump".

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So not only is it false that the question as to "Why would Trump side with the Saudi's when the evidence points to their guilt remains unanswered", but you knew it was already answered.

We call that lying in some circles.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join