It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stands up for Saudi Arabia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
THIS to Notes on the Route 91 Shooting on 10/1
09 Monday Oct 2017
Posted by Josh in Uncategorized ≈ 30 Comments
Putting those numbers together gives you 91101 (aka 9/11/01). Spook markers abound in this psyop. To give but one example, the alleged gunman, Stephen Paddock, owned 47 weapons, 33 of which were purchased this year. Don’t worry, this isn’t going to be a numerology post. Instead, I’m going to just point to a few things that I feel haven’t gotten a great deal of attention or that I thought were very telling. The first thing has to do with Stephen Paddock.

Here are some of the pictures we are shown of him:

MSMStephen1 MSMStephen2
But in this video someone on youtube has been able to find background information using Instant Checkmate on a Stephen C. Paddock whose address in Mesquite, NV is the same address given for the shooter. And guess what? It isn’t the same guy! Here is the pic they found:

RealPaddock. Must read

cuttingthroughthefog.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth This to youtu.be...
Las Vegas Shear directly connected to US government and Lockheed Martin

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth It's been solved youtu.be...

Vegas Massacre solved huge cover-up

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have insider Knowledge Trump is Draining the Swamp

BREAKING NEWS --

URGENT: SAUDI KING CONFIRMS RECENT ARRESTS AND PURGE OF ROYAL FAMILY INCLUDES "9/11 PERPETRATORS / ORCHESTRATORS / ARCHITECTS"

MISSION TRUTH

November 14 2017

The King of Saudi Arabia has admitted members of the Saudi Royal family helped Orchestrate the attacks of 9/11 upon the United States, and they have now been ARRESTED.
Saudi Arabia’s Prince Mohammed bin Salman recent ‘anti-corruption’ crackdown on the powerful elite has included dozens of powerful 9/11 conspirators, including Osama bin Laden’s brother and royal family members.
The new purge that saw the mass arrests of royalty and billionaires saw dozens of elites placed under house arrest, including 38 cabinet members that were accused of being the architects of 9/11.
President Donald Trump is said to have had a significant influence on the recent purge, which saw the Clinton/Bush globalist era come to a sudden close.
Clinton allies and donors, along with 9/11 conspirators, have all been arrested signaling the end of the globalist influence on the world.
Many Americans have been aware of the role Saudi Arabia played in the 9/11 attacks; 5 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.
In 2002, the bipartisan Joint Congressional Inquiry conducted an extensive investigation into the intelligence failures in the lead-up to 9/11. President George W. Bush sealed the section covering Saudi Arabia's possible involvement, presumably to avoid damaging relations with one of America's closest Middle Eastern allies.
Since then, the 28 pages have been locked in a basement room at the U.S. Capitol; lawmakers can read them, but are forbidden from revealing their exact contents. Spearheading the campaign to have them declassified is former Sen. Bob Graham, who co-chaired the inquiry. "The 28 pages primarily relate to who financed 9/11," he said last year, "and they point a very strong finger at Saudi Arabia."
But before Trump, weak leaders like Bush, Clinton, and Obama failed to stand up to the Saudis, thus selling out the American people.
Then the Massacre at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas took place. According to radar recordings from the nearby McCarren airport, at least seven helicopters appeared to have been used in that attack. Three of them hovered over rooftops near to both Mandalay Bay and to the Country Music festival which was attacked. The hovering was presumably done to drop-off shooters.
Regardless of whatever shots may have been coming from Mandalay Bay, video from Las Vegas clearly shows MUZZLE FLASH coming from mid-air, away from Manadalay Bay - which could only have come from a helicopter.
It turned out that certain Saudis owned the top five floors of the Mandalay Bay, and according to highly confidential information, members of the Saudi Royal Family were in Las Vegas the night of the attack. Perhaps even the King of Saudi Arabia himself!
This has lead certain investigators to conclude the "worst mass shooting in US history" was actually an ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION of certain Saudi Royalty. The hit was financed by certain members of the Saudi government. The people killed at the concert . . . . were a DIVERSION from the real target: The Saudi royalty in Vegas that night.
President Trump dispatched Jared Kushner to Saudi Arabia via commercial flight on an UNANNOUNCED trip. My former colleagues in the FBI confirm Kushner brought with him, highly classified investigation materials showing who paid how much to whom in order to carry out or facilitate the attack, and telephone/email intercepts proving the Vegas massacre was a cover for an attempted "hit" against the Saudi Royals.72 Hours after Kushner departed Saudi Arabia, "the purge" began, with round-ups of Royal Family members, current and former Ministers and others.
Apparently, many of those arrested - BUT NOT ALL - have been financing/using terrorism for years to implement THEIR goals worldwide. Most of them were wrapped-up in one fell swoop when the Crown Prince had so many arrested. The cabal is out of business. Their compatriots in the AMERICAN federal government, are next.
The last 16 years have seen the Saudi regime continually block information that could lead to a full investigation of 9/11, leading implications for the wealthy orchestrators.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: troubleshooter

I heard Jamal Khashoggi was Muslim Brotherhood supporter of Hamas.

From whom?

Breitbart

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: troubleshooter

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: troubleshooter

I heard Jamal Khashoggi was Muslim Brotherhood supporter of Hamas.

From whom?

Breitbart

Good lord, Breitbart just has no shame about just making stuff up.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Made the trumpster look weak.

But why does the u.s. have to lead an investigation or hand a smack down?

Plenty of other countires can

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
Now we know that people would risk higher gas prices, a world economy in disarray, and in the wake of their protest the potential Saudi arms deals with China or Russia, just so they can signal back and forth how virtuous they are.

I wonder if we'll hear their outrage upon learning that Turkey jailed 73 journalists last year, that China jailed 41, and Egypt jailed 20. Or will we hear the usual crickets?

There is plenty of dirt on Saudi Arabia besides this one man, but focusing on one person makes it more personal rather a thousand.
There is the genocide going on in Yemen by Saudi Arabia with our weapons, and rather than focus on the thousands killed, we see a story of children killed on a bus that we can relate with.

A man killed is a personal tragedy while a million killed is a statistic.

Saudi Arabia is probably the most evil country on the planet.
The Saudi Royals funded Al Queda who attacked us.
They set up maddrasses across the world to preach hatred and jihad.

Khashoggi was not extremist enough for the Saudis.
He was a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, but the house of Saud supports Wahhabism, a more violent form of Islam.

The also have religious police that roam the country making sure everyone has the proper clothing on and attending prayers. Violations are met with lashings, jail and beheadings.

A school building was burning down awhile back and the religious police trapped the children from leaving because they did not have head coverings on, killing them.

They still fund Al Queda and ISIS with American weapons.

The media say MBS is a reformist which is far from the truth.
He is business as usual disappearing people that do not agree with him.

You can be a terrorist and support MBS and you will be safe.
If you do not support MBS, it matters not what your faith is, it is off with your head.
edit on 22-11-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Now we know that people would risk higher gas prices, a world economy in disarray, and in the wake of their protest the potential Saudi arms deals with China or Russia, just so they can signal back and forth how virtuous they are.

I wonder if we'll hear their outrage upon learning that Turkey jailed 73 journalists last year, that China jailed 41, and Egypt jailed 20. Or will we hear the usual crickets?

Dude, Trump has leveled massive trade tariffs on Chinese goods, big tariffs on his allies in Europes goods, tariffs on Canadian goods. That has thrown the world economy into disarray already.

Don't you think it at all weird he didn't blink to throw tarriffs onto China/Europe/Canada/Mexico, but when it comes to Saudi Arabia he's on his knees gobbling the crown princes dick?

I don't think it is weird at all. A fair deal is a fair deal.

What I think is weird is that you guys fall lock-step behind any little bones the CIA throws your way, and want to take drastic measures because of your incredulity and desire to look moral to your friends.

We should have taken drastic measures against Saudi Arabia after 911, rather than attack other countries that had nothing do with it.

We spit on the graves of those that died on 911 by giving Saudi Arabia a free pass.
Is the USA a puppet of Saudi Arabi where they tell us to jump and we say how high??

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kashoggi was not an American citizen (Saudi citizen)
He was hardly a 'Journalist' (did a couple of columns for WAPO)
Kashoggi was a fierce supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood...and a close buddy with OBL.

But, by all means, condemn Trump for not destroying a strategic partnership with an important ally in a critical region of the world...because a country had one of their enemies killed.

EVERY country assassinates their enemies...on a regular basis.
Even ours.

Acting like they don't is just being intentionally stupid.

Calling Khahoggi who is from Saudi Arabia, supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood is like saying water is wet. Most support the muslim brotherhood and wahhabi Islam over there.

The question is why do we support it?
Which we do by arming and trading with them.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: TinySickTears

Have you ever given consideration to why all recent Presidents maintain good relations with the Saudi's? Not to change the topic to something logical, but I can't help myself.

We cut off relations with the Saudi's and walk away from the Middle East, what happens then?

I think Russia and China walk right in and take over. I can't help but think that would be worse for the world and the US. You?

This is True Sir . Economic Power Rules in the 21st Century . Without it , the USA Becomes a Third World Country of some Serious Pissed Off Citizens . the Saudis are a Necessary Evil the USA must Deal with , or Lose a Large Part of their Economic Prowess .

Are you saying we cannot survive as a nation if we only traded internally with ourselves under national free market capitalism?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
For over three decades the world has demanded the US stop acting like the global police; stop imposing its views on the world.

Trump gets elected president and now the world is demanding the US be the global police.

Can you tell me when we were policing Saudi Arabia and their country ever in the past since we are the global police?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly right. It's like loosing your queen in a chess match, you can still win but it gets more unlikely.

We have also managed to not have to deplete our own natural resources by using theirs through a willing partnership.

Why any rational person would want us to pull out of the Middle East is beyond me.

On a whole 'nother level, I'd like to see us out of the Middle East, but that's just because I think it's only going to get worse and no one will win when the oil reserve is all radioactive.

Some American companies were going to build Saudi Arabias first nuclear reactor.
With their human rights record, what could possibly go wrong?

I wonder if we could get the same people that support making money over doing what is right agree to take responsibilty now over whatever happens in the future?

Just say, yes we take responsibility for the evil we support in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
So this assassination has got to be the most evidence rich case to have ever existed.

All provided by Turkey.

Is it true that Khashoggi was friends with Bin Laden?

We know he has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and various pro-Palestinian groups. I wonder if we'd even know who he was if he wasn't working for WashPo. Wait, What was it about WashPo, Bezos, and the CIA?

Hmmmmm.

Many Saudi Royals were friends with Osama Bin Laden.
About 50 percent of them funded the camps in Afghanistan.
To this day, the house of Saud supports Al Queda and Isis.

As an ally of Saudi Arabia, you know what that means?
It means we support these terrorists as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

For over three decades the world has demanded the US stop acting like the global police; stop imposing its views on the world.

Trump gets elected presi .dent and now the world is demanding the US be the global police.

Yes Mr. D . Damned if he do , Damn if he don't . Eff these Fools,,,,,,,,

When did we stop policing the globe and when did we police Saudi Arabia in the past?
We still have 500 bases spread through out the world policing them.
edit on 22-11-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems the loser in chief had other reasons for not caring. Being the bitter little man he is.

www.independent.co.uk...

a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems the loser in chief had other reasons for not caring. Being the bitter little man he is.

www.independent.co.uk...

a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Not a US citizen.
Not killed in the US.
Not killed by a US citizen.

What part of this warrants the US to be involved, much less cut all ties with another country?

If Trump had come out and immediately cut all ties the media and Liberals would be going nuts that Trump overreacted.

But enjoy another antiTrump thread. On a subject that already has over a dozen posts.

Yeah, screw that guy, he wasn't American so who cares if he dies. Those are the morals that our country should uphold.

He was just a US Resident and a journalist at the Washington Post. His kids are American citizens but it's OK with Trump is a foreign government orders his killing because they don't like what he wrote about them.

We shouldn't care where he lived, or who he was because of the fact that he was murdered for writing an article that the Saudi government didn't approve of. In no way should we be ok with that. But since it's Trump doing it, it's ok.

What exactly should Trump do in your opinion?

What should we have done after 911?
What would you do if I flew a plane into your house and killed your family?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Yes .

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

Trump gets elected presi .dent and now the world is demanding the US be the global police.

Yes Mr. D . Damned if he do , Damn if he don't . Eff these Fools,,,,,,,,

When did we stop policing the globe and when did we police Saudi Arabia in the past?
We still have 500 bases spread through out the world policing them.

Maybe you should ask that Question to Members of the Deep State . The Current President is trying to Counteract that Global Mentality with his America First Mantra ...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join