It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Radio : New Interview with Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

We may well be at the very bottom of the food chain.

On a different note, Have you read "The Grays have been Framed"?

There is strong evidence that both Betty and Barney had memories implanted by someone who was actively part of MKultra. Could there have been MKUltra activities involved with this case as well?

I myself have to keep an annoying level of open-mindedness.. I fully concur with that shenanigans with project palladium and MK ultra (not to mention the Bennewitz affair) and similar deception programs are the answer for MUCH of "ufology".. but I have little doubt that 'liminal explanations' are also valid in some cases.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Betty Hill made a comment about one of the main interlopers having their lips behind their mouth. It's been a while since I listened to the audio and I'm not quite saying it accurately. It left the impression that she was possibly describing someone in a mask without realising it.

I'm pretty Swiss regarding the MKULTRA explanations because so much speculation, and often certainties, has been based on so little information. It was proposed as an explanation for the 1954 French wave of humanoid encounters too. I struggle to picture so much theatre being successfully enacted in isolated rural areas.

That isn't to say it should be dismissed altogether because 'so little information' goes both ways. I don't know.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Betty Hill made a comment about one of the main interlopers having their lips behind their mouth. It's been a while since I listened to the audio and I'm not quite saying it accurately. It left the impression that she was possibly describing someone in a mask without realising it.

I'm pretty Swiss regarding the MKULTRA explanations because so much speculation, and often certainties, has been based on so little information. It was proposed as an explanation for the 1954 French wave of humanoid encounters too. I struggle to picture so much theatre being successfully enacted in isolated rural areas.

That isn't to say it should be dismissed altogether because 'so little information' goes both ways. I don't know.

I don't know either.

I only invoke MKultra for that village in france, some of the chupa chupa "incidents" (such as in the philippiens where it's bascially proven to have been an operation) and Betty and Barney hill, due to the well proven connections between the Hypnbotist and the govvernment.

I seem to have a large variety of likely explanations for a large variety of circumstances..

Gee... I wonder where I got the tendency to do that?

;-)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: karl 12

Instead of UFO it's a best case for I dunno.

When it boils down to it aren't we always left with that one mate?

Certainly very interesting that there were other sighting reports at the same time (especially by motorists on the bridge) - also considering that Toady Class was using the opposite angle as a pretext to debunk the incident as a hoax.

The Pascagoula case is presented in many skeptics book as a definite hoax. The explanation is mainly based on the fact that there were other people in that area near to the Pascagoula River at the abduction time but no one else saw or heard anything unusual and it is proposed that if there was really such an object with a bright light, more people than only Hickson and Parker would have seen it..

ufologie.patrickgross.org...

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yeah it wasn't a hoax whatever it was. 'Hoax' got bandied around too often imo.

It's good to pay attention to sighting reports occurring in similar times and places. At the same time, it pays to be wary because I suspect most ufologists had weak filters. They were often motivated in their beliefs to find supporting evidence at the expense of due diligence. Like a hammer always sees nails, ufologists always saw UFOs.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Good point my friend but on the other hand would the cynics masquerading as sceptics be even out there interviewing separately located witnesses in the first place (or would they just be sat at home doing nothing but reassuring themselves there's nothing to the subject)?

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I only invoke MKultra for that village in france, some of the chupa chupa "incidents" (such as in the philippiens where it's bascially proven to have been an operation)

That's a really interesting claim there keV, can you make a thread about it?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"New witnesses come forward in the 1973 Pascagoula alien abduction case'

link

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's pretty big and has the ring of truth to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Same here amigo although it seems the British tabloid 'The Sun' is the only source.

Interesting that the humanoids were described by Parker and Hickson as having 'lobster like claws' and these other witnesses on the opposite bank spotted something taking a dip (also the newspaper USO report posted on the first page).

She recalled: “We started walking down the pier and something came up out of the water. It was like a person. I told Jerry ‘There’s somebody out there’.

“They came up out of the water, then went back down. So I’m standing there waiting for this person and the water rippled out..

Unbeknown to the couple, Charles and Calvin were on the opposite river bank having a terrifying close encounter with the UFO and its occupants.

li nk

Onboard the UFO Hickson also stated this happened..

Onboard the UFO, Hickson claimed that he was examined by what looked like a large football-shaped mechanical eye, about 6 to 8 inches in diameter, that seemed to scan his body

and did once mention to Kandinsky that it was reminiscent of the Gary Wood case.

Floating “Black Lens” Over Garry Wood

Looking upward from his position apparently paralyzed unable to move while lying flat on the table, Garry saw a black lens-shaped device that was floating in the center of the room.

Cheers!
edit on 15-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Another new witness:

Another witness speaking out for the first time is a woman named Judy Branning, who says that she was on a double date that evening when the group she was with noticed a weird set of lights in the sky. As the blinding object got closer, they observed that it was saucer shaped and, in keeping with many a classic UFO case, the anomaly caused the radio in their car to go haywire. The craft then took off at an incredible speed, leaving the four witnesses shaken by what they had just experienced.

After that night, she recalled, the group agreed never to speak of the incident again and that pact was strengthened when they saw the incredible amount of ridicule that was heaped upon Parker and Hickson. However, Branning indicated that keeping the experience a secret weighed on her and expressed relief to finally be able to share it with the world. "The story is very true. That's what has bothered me for 45 years," she said, "It's been on my mind for 45 years."

Three New Witnesses to the Infamous Pascagoula UFO Incident Emerge

Kevin Randle speaks with Calvin Parker.

This week I was able to speak with Calvin Parker of Pascagoula abduction fame. After remaining virtually silent about his experiences for decades, he has finally written a book, Pascagoula – The Closest Encounter, detailing what happened. While I’m sure that much of what we discussed is known, he did make a few revelations that I found interesting. You can listen to the interview here:

X-Zone Broadcast Network - Calvin Parker and Pascagoula Fame

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join