It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crash.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don't always remember my dreams. Many times they are the usual jumble of nonsense that my brain forms into a rough narrative. I occasionally have lucid dreams which are fantastic and exhilarating, but more often than not I wake up as soon as I realize it's a dream.

But last night I had an extremely vivid and disturbing dream about a plane crash.

I was a passenger and I remember looking out the window that looks onto the right hand side wing and engines. I couldn't tell what type of plane or anything like that. There was obvious damage; some of the paneling or skin of the plane had been peeled back and I could see intermittent sparks and a gout of flame as it was streaming through the air behind the wing. The announcement came on we were going into a controlled... something... I couldn't make it out with everyone in the cabin yelling and screaming. I watched as the engine threw out one last blast of flames and then we were really going down fast. That "drop" feeling almost like a roller coaster was overwhelming.

I was scrambling to put on the life preserver since we were over the water. I barely had time to get it on when the impact happened. I thought I was dead at first because it so violent. Then I started hearing screaming again and I looked up to see water filling the cabin rapidly from the front. People were crawling over the seats and trampling each other fighting to get out. The last thing I remember was getting to one of the hatches near the rear of the plane and feeling ice cold water as I made it out. I could see lights from land in the far distance.

I woke up immediately and had to check my surroundings to make sure I wasn't really in a plane crash. It was horrifying and I felt so much sadness and terror at how many people must have surely died. It took about a half hour to really calm down.

Anyway... I'm not saying it was a prediction or anything like that, but it felt so intensely real (far more real than my dreams usually are) that I couldn't help but share it. It was so terrifying it's kind of put me off flying.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AM10101

I've had many dreams of airplanes accidents happening this year, there have been at least a couple incidents that I can remember recently

I've also had a dream of being in a plane that impacts the water, in the dream I was submerged under water fighting my way up to the surface. The feeling of drowning is...terrible.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AM10101

I'm sorry it was such a horrific experience for you but still a intriguing one and i still do envy you, you must have felt vibrating with life once you calmed down and realize it was a dream and you are alive. As you can remember so many details it might be interesting to look for plane-crashes into water and see which one fits your description most and further investigate. It is highly likely tho the one you where viewing did not make it, but that is not written in stone yet. Who knows you might have replayed history somehow.

Had the same type of experience myself being out in a snow-blizzard being chased by wolves, they found me and i didn't make it. I could feel them bite into me. Was very young but i never forget the realness of that dream, too much detail for young kid like me to know already which always boggled my mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well I started looking into recent plane crashes into water within sight of land.

I started reading about this recent one which happened back in September and the survivor they interviewed is essentially describing my dream to a tee (minus the part where I saw an engine aflame). Kind of weird, and no, I don't ever read about disasters unless someone posts it on ATS and I hadn't heard of this one either, it's just really eerie.

Plane Crash in Micronesian Lagoon

The article states they don't know what caused the crash but I'm definitely following it now. I got the heebie jeebies.

new topics

top topics

join