It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey Says Trump Is a 'Melanoma:' 'These People Are Raping Our System'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
OK, he's a melanoma.

...and this is a bad thing? Or a good thing?? I'm assuming from context, it's bad.

If so, what's bad about it? What makes it bad? He's orange? Bad hair?

That orange does bother me, probably one of the thingsI feel is worst about Trump. The hair...well, if I said anything about his hair style, I would have to go stick my head into the ground like an ostrich does. Actually ostriches do not really do that I read after someone informed me of it. Oh well, at least the Orange man is attempting to fix the country.
edit on 21-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

Wow, another person I now have no interest in ever entertaining me again.

I never wanted him to inform me. He is an actor. I don't ask my dentist to fix my car.

Bye forever dick head Jim.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
Jim Carrey is a little weird, actually a lot weird. I do not pay much attention to what he says, maybe he got that way from the weird movies or maybe he was always that way and that is why he worked in those kind of weird movies.

It seems after he did the movie Number 23 he kind of went all weird on Hollywood, in a conspiracy sort of way....

Also "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." Although that one is much better because it has Kirsten Dunst jumping around in her underwear.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The "casting couch" has been a thing for a lot longer than that. Since before "talkies" became a thing, I shouldn't wonder.

ETA: I still want to know what a melanoma is...
edit on 11/21/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Why even post something regarding an idiot,just because a celebrity says something hardly any meaning to it,maybe years of drug abuse ,just another idiot rambling incoherent clown

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

ETA: I still want to know what a melanoma is...

Just FYI ......

melanoma
/ˌmɛləˈnəʊmə/Submit

a tumour of melanin-forming cells, especially a malignant tumour associated with skin cancer.
"melanomas can appear anywhere on the body"

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

If he is solely talking about Trump Admin appointees then he is missing the point and it is simply partisan posturing. However, if he means all the hangers on and "interest groups" that infect modern politics then he is bang on the money - they are a cancer than infiltrate all of our lives.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Of course it is...I knew that, but hours long brain fart, which are, apparently, nothing new for me.

I'm an idiot.

So he's a cancer? Do cancers come in orange? With bad hair (of course, I shouldn't talk...)?

Well, I'll file Carey's opinion right along side of all the other celebs over the years who've opined.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity
Are Republicans really raping the system? Maybe under Obama Clinton Bush etc. Could it be the anger should be forwarded not to Trump but to his predecessors?

Comedian and actor Jim Carrey blasted U.S. President Donald Trump Sunday as a "melanoma." Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell, he added, is an "incredibly dangerous" security threat. The actor slammed McConnell's attempts to call for bipartisanship, dubbing the him a “criminal” during a panel discussion at Vulture Festival in Los Angeles, Hollywood Reporter stated. McConnell is "incredibly dangerous, a threat to homeland security,” Carrey said during the discussion. “He has the nerve to come out a couple of days ago and ask for bipartisanship.... You cannot be bipartisan with a criminal.

So why would anyone care what Jim Carrey had to say? He's not even American. What provoked him to dive into the political arena, his talent and hollywood popularity? Did he sell his soul to satan and now he's being called ?

www.newsweek.com...
www.foxnews.com...

This is definitely him being tapped on the shoulder to dance and perform for the Masters. I'm assuming his new Netflix show came with a price, not just a paycheck. I definitely won't be watching it nor any of these clown actors who use their platform to push political agendas.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TehDiz

I for one won't be watching his Netflix show, and will boycott every movie thereafter. He used to be a cool guy; not so much anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Well you know, if you look at what Trump appointees are actually doing in offices, the way safety regulations are being removed, the way environmental regulations are being scrapped. The big coal and big oil people that have been put in charge of agencies that are supposed to control the worst excesses of the petrochemical sector.

The system of protections for you the people are being destroyed.

Ah yes, but that's all ok because we got a couple of extra $$$ back in tax , who gives a crap about the environment...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

For sure, some have no foresight, can't see beyond their own back yard. I'm sure some truly believe there is nothing to worry about, any talk of damage, past, present, or future is just "fake news"

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join