It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey Says Trump Is a 'Melanoma:' 'These People Are Raping Our System'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: MrPopularity

I dont think many of these celebrities actually believe what they say

I think most are being blackmailed... most of them because of sexual misconduct with minors

It wouldn't surprise me. Half of them have been exposed but since they share views with the left, the media gives them a pass.

Most actors are being blackmailed because of pedophile charges?!? Come on... That conspiracy is more believable than actors not liking Trump.

I don't like Trump, I must be blackmailed!!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Trump was the Rothschilds Plan B. Him & Pompeo will eventually push for war with Iran; as was planned prior before being elected as President.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
All celebs are spiritual prostitutes Jim carrey no exception. He used to be funny.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity

He's funny but that's about it. Hillarity only goes so far until it hits that wall called stupidity. Being funny and stupid do not make for good bed fellows.

No it doesn't. He certainly went off the deep end like most celebrities do.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
He is 100% right. Most congress criiters, etc. exit congress with a #load more money then when they entered it and all you Trumptards think they are helping you. Stupidest group of people EVER.

*than

That moment that you claim everyone else is showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense, while botching one of the most common words in the English language. And don't try to tell me it was a typo like "criiters" because you know it wasn't.

Thank you for making my morning great.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Who said they're not allowed to have opinions?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well, if you want to go down that route, you aren't American either. You are an immigrant, just like everyone except the Native American peoples, who arrived before the notion of ownership and territorial pissing was even invented by man. You could carry on down that intellectual cul-de-sac if you like, or come up with an argument against his points, not against his nationality or his alignment. That would be a novel approach.

a reply to: TrueBrit In heritage yes. Did you know the Natives here were'nt the first either. The Asians were. Should we give the land back to them because they were here first.? See where this is going? Novel, indeed.

I'm Iroquois, Asian, and my family was also one of the first white settlers, so yes I'll answer..

Jim Carrey is hilarious, and I think he is a good artist too, but I think he should stay out of politics!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

He's just an actor dude. I don't understand why people want their actors to be supermen.

He's been into doing art and is on that show, "Pretending", on showtime. Was kind of a cool show.

Many Hollywood actors are liberal/democrat.. He'll, half the country is. Stop demonizing your fellow man because of political opinions. Both parties participate in corruption and screw over the average American.

Right, his entire bank account is dependent on how well he pretends to be something he's not. Why are telling me not to demonize my fellow man when I'm demonizing him for demonizing my president? Pass Carey that message, see what you get.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I dont think many of these celebrities actually believe what they say

I think most are being blackmailed... most of them because of sexual misconduct with minors

It wouldn't surprise me. Half of them have been exposed but since they share views with the left, the media gives them a pass.

Most actors are being blackmailed because of pedophile charges?!? Come on... That conspiracy is more believable than actors not liking Trump.

I don't like Trump, I must be blackmailed!!

MeToo almost buried Hollywood. They've been sexually abusing men, women, and child actors since at least the 80's. Watch a Corey Feldman interview. Hollywood completely destroyed Corey Haim.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well he is t wrong. Sorry he triggers the right wing snowflakes. a reply to: MrPopularity

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What does being an American have to do with it? Obviously we have lots of non Americans chime in on American politics every day of the week on this website.

So if it russian political meddling that is bad (even without proof), but canadian meddling is ok? Or is it only because you agree with him, pretty sure it's the latter. You're right you are silly, and so are your double standards.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Trump works for the public and is subject to scrutiny. Jim Carey is an actor.. Huge difference.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's quite funny that you get so riled up about Jim Carey saying a thing or two about politics. Pointless thread with republican snowflakes who get angry about celebrity opinions.

Funny how you guys don't say a damn thing when trump is caught in a lie or says son silly.

O but a celebrity said something! Everybody look!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Jim Carrey is a little weird, actually a lot weird. I do not pay much attention to what he says, maybe he got that way from the weird movies or maybe he was always that way and that is why he worked in those kind of weird movies.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It would be nice if people, including Jim Carrey, would frame things in a way that opens discussion rather than tries to shut it down. On the other hand, most of my life has been filled with bland politicians and nobody really caring, so this recent bout of high emotion over something as foolish and transient as politics is kind of nostalgic and entertaining.

As for his qualifications to comment, he's about as qualified as 90 percent of the pundits you see on TV. They all got opinions and mouths. They all try to project their own personal experiences onto the general population and use dubious statistics in an attempt to prove they know what's "right" and "good" for everybody. As if.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Through all posts I read "He's mad, He's crazy, He sucks". Have you not been getting your calcified penial gland out of bed everyday to blog and research the madness that controls our world and all of its contents? I consider him a guy who has decided to live as he pleases and distance himself from the "Cabal-Jewish-Hollywood" Centre for manipulation and murder. If any of you have experienced 50% of what he has experienced good or bad, you would probably have followed the same steps as Kurt Cobain (probably Deep State too). I'm just saying, don't be so judgmental because your sitting at home exposed to only "internet truth" and PROPAGANDA.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OK, he's a melanoma.

...and this is a bad thing? Or a good thing?? I'm assuming from context, it's bad.

If so, what's bad about it? What makes it bad? He's orange? Bad hair?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, if you want to go down that route, you aren't American either. You are an immigrant, just like everyone except the Native American peoples, who arrived before the notion of ownership and territorial pissing was even invented by man.

You could carry on down that intellectual cul-de-sac if you like, or come up with an argument against his points, not against his nationality or his alignment. That would be a novel approach.

Did native Americans just magically happen or did the migrate here too? First has meant nothing in the whole world until America is mentioned for some reason, and there were no territories for a very long time too after EU came to the Americas...It was Indian wars back then and we just happened to be another tribe in a sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Jim Carrey is a little weird, actually a lot weird. I do not pay much attention to what he says, maybe he got that way from the weird movies or maybe he was always that way and that is why he worked in those kind of weird movies.

It seems after he did the movie Number 23 he kind of went all weird on Hollywood, in a conspiracy sort of way....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join