It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey Says Trump Is a 'Melanoma:' 'These People Are Raping Our System'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

It was such a shame to see Carrey get political. That dude kept me laughing all through the 80's, 90's, and into the early 2000's. He's just another guy too rich to give a damn about the effect an economy formed out of liberal ideals can have on regular people. It's not a coincidence that these people never come out as anti-Republican before they've made millions.

Whatever. I'll still watch the movies he made before his head was the size of Betelgeuse. But his comedy has been lacking for the better part of a decade and a half.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

we are all sheep...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

And that says a lot about the majority doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He's funny but that's about it. Hillarity only goes so far until it hits that wall called stupidity. Being funny and stupid do not make for good bed fellows.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah I agree he was cool until he wasn't ..

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
How does this wake up the sheeple anyway? Trump is a melanoma.. what does that mean? Hes bad? Orange man bad?

Hes cancer. Gotcha Jim, very woke now!!

Never forget Cathriona White Jim's ex who killed herself, because of him.

Narcissism is a hell of a drug, along with actual drugs and prostitutes and stuff, this guy might have money and fame but he also has diseases and addictions. He has more in common with criminals than you or I.

So who exactly is he intending to wake up here, regular people or skeevy dirtbags like himself?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There is no Jim Carrey .

Jim Carrey doesn't exist, his politics don't matter, he's all rubbish, none of this is real, it's not his world.

There are clusters of tetrahedrons moving around together.

(post by MrPopularity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So, to summarise:

Jim Carrey had an opinion and expressed it.
Some newspaper/media reported Jim Carrey's opinion.

Got it.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I bet you a dime to a dollar someone's misconstruing what our opinions are too, regardless of being nobody's. And some day some hick # is going to say the same damn thing you just did, and I.
edit on 21-11-2018 by MrPopularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don’t wish to sully myself pondering this specimen at length.
Let’s just say that Carey has his demons.
I’ll just leave this here, and leave the thread.

To answer your question, it’s always a pretty serious event when one begins losing
fame, and hollywood privleges. It’s what makes them ‘happy’.
It don’t take much, at all.
In a very real sense, they die without this. Many are never reborn.
So naturally, they are always happy to oblige in promoting the progressive brand. It’s what they do.

# 1014
edit on 21-11-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The natives never had concept of ownership ?
Yeah right, i guess they were never at war with each other for resources and land. Give me a break.

Its human nature, no one is immune.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He is 100% right. Most congress criiters, etc. exit congress with a #load more money then when they entered it and all you Trumptards think they are helping you. Stupidest group of people EVER.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lame.

Native Americans weren't the first here either.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He's been anti-trump for awhile. He does a lot political art. His art actually seems cool.

You ask: who cares what Jim Carey thinks? Well, apparently you do OP and everybody posting on this thread. The fact of the matter is that he is just a man with an opinion.

This goes back to the ol' dumb argument that actors and comedians can't have opinions or beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I dont think many of these celebrities actually believe what they say

I think most are being blackmailed... most of them because of sexual misconduct with minors

It wouldn't surprise me. Half of them have been exposed but since they share views with the left, the media gives them a pass.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

He's just an actor dude. I don't understand why people want their actors to be supermen.

He's been into doing art and is on that show, "Pretending", on showtime. Was kind of a cool show.

Many Hollywood actors are liberal/democrat.. He'll, half the country is. Stop demonizing your fellow man because of political opinions. Both parties participate in corruption and screw over the average American.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah I noticed he's into painting now.

I tend to forget about the "pacts with the devil" they all make one way or another. When De Niro went ape firing off at Trump I started researching him a bit deeper. I'm led to suspect that his acting the mafia tough guy comes from his real life upbringing as a soldato or wiseguy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If Trump's having his strings pulled, they're being pulled by someone far different than who has been pulling strings since the 90's.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Which part of my post in particular? Breaking the illusion?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join