It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by jennings illegitimate son
Hello, all. Longtime reader, first time poster. I've got a few thoughts on the ABC special last night; I'd love to hear your comments.
- First off, kudos to ABC on at least one count. I believe the line was, "The government wanted the problem to go away..." And they did make the problem 'go away' by ridiculing those who reported what they saw. Enter Project Blue Book, etc. etc. The point is, ABC acknowledged that the U.S. government MADE THE PROBLEM DISAPPEAR. Well, gee, why would they do that?? Is it because UFOs are real and they pose a very real threat to national security??? Hrmmm...
- Second, why was Stanton Friedman reduced to a blurb, while that tool Karl Pflock got air time a-plenty to debunk Roswell??
- Isn't it true that Project Mogul didn't even exist until 1952?! Why wasn't the Air Force's story held up to the same scrutiny as others' testimony? Jesse Marcel would have known what he was looking at if it was 'just a weather balloon' don't you think??
- Why wasn't the Ramey memo taken into account??? You want a smoking gun?? Here it is! Undeniable photographic proof that it was NOT, I repeat, NOT a weather balloon!
- Why wasn't John Mack given any air time, while his Harvard colleagues and detractors were given the last word on the abduction phenomona??
..That's all that's come to mind at the moment; I'm sure I'll think of more, but in the meantime, any comments and criticism are surely welcome!