It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Okay.... whatever you say. Hee hee.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wrong..... Who did you hear that from ? True Pundit Daily Caller Drudge Breitbart?????
Well, prove him wrong 😏

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Okay, then why did Trump’s own WH Lawyer warn him THIS IS NOT DONE THIS WAY.

And BTW your logic is wanting and is the logic of a fascist or just an ignorant person or a child.

You have NO understanding of the values of the American democracy, you must be from a banana republic or fascist country.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: carewemust

You mean the stupid people who voted for him?

Coming from you, that’s a badge of honor for us Trumpsters.
Because we all know that the real dumbasses ended up on the losing side.
The same ones that can’t control their mental illness 2 #ing years later.

She really lives in your little heads, doesn't she?

Could be Hillary herself, posting right here with us on ATS. Lovely picture, innit?

Hey Sillyolme,

I could use a really rich patron right now, pm me for the details!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: timequake

Yes it was. Stop. If it wasnt there would have been an attempt to prosecute but oh no they said no one would ever prosecute her actions. So sorry. Guys history is already written. Please try to catch up. She is never going to be charged because no one would ever prosecute based on her actions. Its #ing done already..... wishing is hopeless and a great waste of time.

It doesn't appear that you quite understood what I said, so I'll have to walk you through it... there wasn't an attempt to prosecute her, because they didn't want to, not that that they couldn't. These were the same people that have either been fired or demoted due to demonstrable political bias. They actually changed the wording of the determination to let her off the hook. She destroyed evidence, but claimed to not understand what she was doing, and they took her word for it... As for history, I don't know what it will ultimately be written, but I do know that the system has been crooked for a long time and we witnessed blatant proof of it in real time. You must be so proud, I'm sure.

link   
Dbl post
edit on 20-11-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

link   

no

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wrong..... Who did you hear that from ? True Pundit Daily Caller Drudge Breitbart?????
Well, prove him wrong 😏

Birdman already proved her wrong w the article but she's conveniently ignoring it and moving on to something else

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

House GOP will be holding a hearing about the DOJ"s investigation into the Clinton Foundation on Dec 5. Huber will be testifying on the progress of the investigation.

We’re just now starting to work with a couple of whistleblowers that would indicate that there is a great probability, a significant improper activity that’s happening in and around the Clinton Foundation,” he said.

Sessions appointed Huber last year to work in tandem with the Justice Department to look into conservative claims of misconduct at the FBI and review several issues surrounding the Clintons. This includes Hillary Clinton’s ties to a Russian nuclear agency and concerns about the Clinton Foundation.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

no

No? To which part exactly?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: M5xaz

Okay, then why did Trump’s own WH Lawyer warn him THIS IS NOT DONE THIS WAY.

And BTW your logic is wanting and is the logic of a fascist or just an ignorant person or a child.

You have NO understanding of the values of the American democracy, you must be from a banana republic or fascist country.

Were not a democracy...... Were a constitutional republic.....

Should probably get that straight before going off on someone saying they don't know about our system

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
LOL this is just hilarious, Trump has way more paceints than most by now I’d be calling for government to be shut down and the Dems locked up

We all know what’s happening really here and it’s political civil war which absolutely will be going hot hot

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Wrong there wasnt an attempt to prosecute because she didnt commit a crime. You guys just refuse to see it.
And I do not need to be walked through it. Give me a break. Maybe you walk through it and you will finally see what the truth is.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Big Democrat diversion because they're nervous about the FISA-Declass 😆🍋

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Trump is bringing out the fascist nature of many people.

Thank God we have some people who see a fascist orientated person like Trump for what he is.

Supporters of acts like this are not in the spirit of America they are in the spirit of communist Russia, Cuba, Fascist Italy, Fascist Germany, and the banana republics of SA where the dictators order the police to arrest their political enemies.

IN AMERICA WE DON’T DO THINGS THAT WAY

Like the Saudis did to that Journalist. That’s the Trump way.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I dont have to prove anything. I think his meltdown is proving everything. He sure is nervous isnt he?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Her posts say "no," but reality and facts scream "yes! Yes! YES!!!"
edit on 20-11-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

I dont have to prove anything.

Pat yourself on the back because you've managed to consistently live up to that expectation where your defense of The Narrative is concerned.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No thats not happening either. There was no fraud or stealing or cheating. Just the orange mouth flapping like IT usually does.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is bringing out the fascist nature of many people.

Thank God we have some people who see a fascist orientated person like Trump for what he is.

Supporters of acts like this are not in the spirit of America they are in the spirit of communist Russia, Cuba, Fascist Italy, Fascist Germany, and the banana republics of SA where the dictators order the police to arrest their political enemies.

IN AMERICA WE DON’T DO THINGS THAT WAY

Like the Saudis did to that Journalist. That’s the Trump way.

Ahhhh "fascist" the new buzzword of the unhinged left.....

Yet not one policy or one action from this president has been "fascist" in any way nor has it been attempted

You guys are seriously losing it..... And this coming from a guy firmly entrenched in the middle......

It literally is starting to look like a mental disorder and I'm not saying that to be an ass.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join