It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Yes it was. Stop. If it wasnt there would have been an attempt to prosecute but oh no they said no one would ever prosecute her actions. So sorry. Guys history is already written. Please try to catch up. She is never going to be charged because no one would ever prosecute based on her actions. Its #ing done already..... wishing is hopeless and a great waste of time.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wrong..... Who did you hear that from ? True Pundit Daily Caller Drudge Breitbart?????

Wrong I do my research, and if you remember I'm not a huge Trump supporter nor did I vote for him and I don't buy into party line news casts, which you clearly do....

So much for trying to pigeonhole me huh?

Your tactics are one of the biggest issues in our country today and honestly it's usually why I try not to respond to you or take part in threads youre posting in

It's a futile effort to engage anyone as deeply entrenched and divisive as u are
edit on 11/20/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Plenty of smart people voted for him, too. Beats the hell out out of me why they did- the knee-jerk defense of him at all costs doesn't yield much information.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wrong..... Who did you hear that from ? True Pundit Daily Caller Drudge Breitbart?????

CNN actually broke the story before others picked it up as well.
www.cnn.com...

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump.

I picked CNN intentionally to cause you the joy of puckering and mixed emotions. Will you admit you're wrong and Trump was right, as evidence proves... or will you turn on your own god and call the CNN report 'fake news?"

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No he probably threw a hissy fit like he usually does. Then wet his depends.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

OOps. Better men have said you are completely wrong. ut oh

Umm, no countess.
Keeping classified information in anything but a SCIF is illegal - Petreaus got prosecuted for it.

So should Hillary.

Stick to what is at your iQ level, what you know, honey, like wallpaper selection.

Leave matters like classified information to those that have been in the field for decades...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

no he didnt "order" it because he was warned about it and lo..... fantastically he listened.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

wishing is hopeless and a great waste of time.

a reply to: carewemust

Is wishing it a crime?

Cognitive Dissonance is deep there.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good point, that's what I'd call perception management.

link   

a reply to: timequake

She is never going to be charged because no one would ever prosecute based on her actions.

You should change that to say that “no one in the Obama DOJ would ever prosecute her based on her actions”
WTF don’t you get about they were all in it together?
Obama knew, Lynch knew, Comey knew....sh!t always rolls straight down hill.

link   

no he doesnt control them. They are seperate. You I can understand not knowing. Him... well I understand that too the man is an idiot but still if you're going to take a job you should learn a thing or two about what it entails.
Every day is a new low with this moron.

link   

no he didnt "order" it because he was warned about it and lo..... fantastically he listened.

It seems you cat keep up on the subject matter..... I wasn't talking about Trump..... Now you're off on another tangent....

At least make an effort to follow along if you're going to try and tell me I'm wrong and pigeon hole me

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Missed me did you?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Awesome, he showed good judgement.
edit on 20-11-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Yeah..... the truth...

link   

You mean the stupid people who voted for him?
Bwahahaha!!

Don'tcha know? You're the gift that keeps on giving 🤭

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You are so confused.....

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: M5xaz

A president doesn’t suppose to run the justice department. They don’t go around telling the DOJ to prosecute or investigate their political rivals or enemies.

If they committed a crime the DOJ is supposed to deal with that not the president.

READ THE WHITE HOUSE LAWYERS RESPONSE for goodness sakes.

1. A President can ask that criminal acts be reviewed and prosecuted by DoJ

2. You keep projecting - it is OBAMA that acted like a third world dictator in using government against political opponents - the IRS ADMITTED IT

3. Your grammar is in grave need of improvement - judging by it, you probably did not finish high school, which would also explain your low information/low iQ /NPC comments...

link   
We should be proud that our country doesn’t do things this way. A president is not a dictator where he orders the police to prosecute and jail his political enemies.

He can suggest things but he has to be careful even there since it could look like he’s ordering his police to prosecute his enemies. Something not done in our country because we value freedom and justice.

Be proud of the country we live in where such values are defended.

+5 more 
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Missed me did you?

Like a week long case of the sh!ts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join