It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
and yet the country is prospering more than it has in decades,

It was... Democrats taking the House seems to have thrown ice water on the stock market and has even sent shudders through new home construction figures. It may be that, once again, the Democrats managed to wreck a thriving economy. Elections do have consequences, and hopefully voters hold them accountable in 2020 and don't repeat the same mistake of voting for Dems again.

Who am I kidding? This country has roughly 50% of it's voters who are stupid as a box of rocks and they will continue to vote for their Meal Ticket party of FDR, Andrew Johnson, and Barack Obama...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean the stupid people who voted for him?

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Willtell

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THE PRESIDENT CANT TELL THE DOJ TO INVESTIGATE HIS POLITICAL RIVALS...

Wait... didn't the Justice Dept, using a document paid for by political rivals begin, an investigation into Russian collusion on Trump... one that has been going on for two years with nothing much to show for it?

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Cuz he stupidly thought he could.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

He is the President. Controls the DOJ and SCOTUS.

The president doesn't control the scotus unless the Constitution was rewritten in the last two years.

trumanlibrary.org...

But I think you know this and I am appalled that you might want the president to have power over the judicial branch.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No. He is desperate for people to look at her and not him.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Typing in caps doesn't change anything....... It just makes you look unhinged....

You need to take a break dude

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

No no, when the Dems do something, the narrative changes to cover their ass. For example, a Dem never craps his pants as they would blame a Republican who shat himself of doing, the Dem, instead, "fertilizes the cotton fields of his or her briefs." Similarly, Obama didn't order a politically motivated investigation into a rival where Trump was concerned, he instead "commandeered a defense against a usurper of democracy." A teaspoon of sugar helps the medicine go down... or pinching your nose helps you walk through a room of Dems with fertilized cotton fields, if you will.

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Coming from you, that’s a badge of honor for us Trumpsters.
Because we all know that the real dumbasses ended up on the losing side.
The same ones that can’t control their mental illness 2 #ing years later.

link   

But Trump's "enemies" told Mueller to go after Trump

OrangeManBad 😆😆

link   

This little piece of information never seems to be able to get into their brains.
Trumps own people told him that it never happened. But you know if it doesnt work for the big picture its going to be rejected.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The one we are both living in.
Pretend if you want.

You and others like yourself are the reason why the democrat party has been destroyed and made into the joke it is, even more so than the republicans. Job well done. The denial and acceptance of corruption because of your party line is the reason this country has been taken over by corporations and highest bidder.

I suppose you also think Al Capone was only guilty of tax evasion.
edit on 131130America/ChicagoTue, 20 Nov 2018 19:13:25 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

The Deplorables in baskets and bushels 😆

link   

Are you being serious? We don't need to identify that closely with the pols we vote for.

I loved Obama, but he did disappoint me. He didn't close Gitmo. He did allow some shady wiretapping. But with DACA, Obamacare, and all the national monuments/nature preserves he set aside, I still like him. I see why some people don't like him. They hate and insult him. No skin off my nose.

Trump still thinks he's in the private sector. He doesn't seem to understand checks and balances. And he does seem to test the limits of his power. You can still like him, if you want. Doesn't mean you're dumb if other people think he's probably insane.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

OOps. Better men have said you are completely wrong. ut oh

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well Florida is in the process of purging corrupt Democrats. Who knows, some of them may end up being found floating in rivers where they belong.

Sleep with the fishes corrupt Dems, prosecution is too good of punishment. I prefer people just start quietly disappearing them.

If anyone is up for this challenge, I will pay for their kids college

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Is wishing it a crime?

link   

You believe The zer0Bama's DOJ ? 😆

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wrong..... Who did you hear that from ? True Pundit Daily Caller Drudge Breitbart?????

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They have already determined that Clinton didnt commit any crimes....

Actually that wasn't the determination. The determination was that the criminal act did occur, but that she didn't have the "mental state", or the "intent" to charge her for it. In fact the original determination stated "gross negligence" which is in fact the level of intent in the statute, but strozk changed the wording at the last moment to reflect a lesser level of intent so that they could "exonerate her". Which they did.... even before they interview her.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join