It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And I really hope I dont start getting moderation of all my posts for the past year because I disagreed with a mod. Its happened before.

Bull#

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why do ppl even continue to respond to Silly? It's embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I enjoy talking with my crazy old Auntie, on my wife’s side. You never know what she will say

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of TDS.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What was the purpose of a home brewed server if it wasn't to hide her communications as Sos? I do not have a degree in law, but I could wipe the floor against a defense on those grounds alone.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: watchitburn

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THE PRESIDENT CANT TELL THE DOJ TO INVESTIGATE HIS POLITICAL RIVALS

NO ONE DOES THAT, Nixon tried it and we know what happened to him

He can suggest that but even that would be looked at as a potential major issue.

They do that in Banana republics. That's what Trump has descended to

You call them political rivals.. While I call them traitors to this country..

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Clinton needs to be prosecuted and interrogated on a number of things. The justice system is broken, or repeat offenders wouldnt be a popular thing. Jack Bauer this # and start makin the world right again.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Democrats getting antsy because Hillary has been court-ordered to talk under oath.

JudicalWatch will get her trapped and if she pleads the 5th, she's had it 😆

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Where did you hear that he asked them for advice? He wanted them to investigate. They told him not a good idea.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It is not true that Trump told the Justice Department to investigate anyone. What he did do is ask White House lawyers for their advise on the matter. Huge

You are embellishing. You have nothing to support your claims that he asked for anything. You are just stating it like its a fact.
Every report says he made the request and was told NO.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

because he was told he would be impeached if he did.
Seems to me he is already on that path anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THE PRESIDENT CANT TELL THE DOJ TO INVESTIGATE HIS POLITICAL RIVALS

He can suggest that but even that would be looked at as a potential major issue.

Isn't that what Obama did?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You guys act like she was selling states secrets to our sworn enemies

Or Uranium..........

people tend to only accept evidence that confirms their bias.........

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: projectvxn

because he was told he would be impeached if he did.
Seems to me he is already on that path anyway.

Really.......whats he done thats impeachable?

I know I know, we have asked this over and over again........just want to see if we actually get an answer this time.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What did Nixon do that was impeachable?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

BlackJackel says:

Plus, if you go back and examine older news stories that utilized anonymous sources you will find that time generally proves what those sources said as true. So, I have no trouble with anonymous sourcing.

Really? You fabulous news source CNN IS ONLY completely truthful 16% of the time according to this:

www.politifact.com...

The NYTs has issued massive lists of retractions. And then there are the lies that they don’t retract.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
So your defense that you just have to trust them is deeply flawed. You’d be wrong, as you are on this OP, half the time.

DENY IGNORANCE

Either you are intentionally trying to spin statistics into your favor or you are woefully ignorant.

That 16% stat is from a sample size of 79 statements. Additionally, the 16% is for statements that are 100% true, if you included all the truthful statements you get to 73%.

But I wasn't talking about CNN news coverage was I? I was referring to the use of anonymous sources in print media.

Every news media organization that is worth a damn issues retractions all the time. Many times it is due to simple mistakes and some times it is due to bad information. This is a good thing. This means the news media is admitting they were wrong and correcting their mistakes. It would be far worse if they just stood by their original reporting.

You attempt to make journalistic retractions some sort of nefarious practice. Most of the time a retraction is an honest mistake and very very rarely does a retraction affect the overall meaning of the story. Here is a list of the New York Times retractions. By all means, go through these articles and find some examples of malicious retractions.

New York Times

Again, I will reiterate my point. Anonymous sources is not an indication of fake or phony news. Anonymous sources are a legitimate resource for reporting the truth.

LINK

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What did Nixon do that was impeachable?

Were talking about Trump here, not Nixon.......

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

You call them political rivals.. While I call them traitors to this country..

Doesn't matter what you call them. You could call them purple space aliens and they will still be political rivals.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Where did you hear that he asked them for advice? He wanted them to investigate. They told him not a good idea.
Educate yourself on the purpose of the Office of White House Counsel Silly. They have a staff advisory role and are not in the management command line of authority. If the President wanted DOJ to do something he would tell his direct subordinate and Cabinet member of the applicable department. In this case the Attorney General.

Read up on what the President’s legal counsel does. Here I’ll help.

White House Counsel

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It is not true that Trump told the Justice Department to investigate anyone. What he did do is ask White House lawyers for their advise on the matter. Huge

You are embellishing. You have nothing to support your claims that he asked for anything. You are just stating it like its a fact.
Every report says he made the request and was told NO.

You are guessing. The Office of the White House Counsel doesn’t do those kind of investigations. They give legal advice to the President. You are buying into the leftest MSM.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join