It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: BlackJackal

It is obviously a good thing that this didn’t go through for the country and for Trump. But he ORDERED this done which is an attempted abuse of power. He said make this happen and his lawyers had to convince him to not do it. Just the fact that he ordered it shows that he has criminal intent.

We dont know that as fact that he has a criminal mindset.......

We know that he asked for it to be done and they said it would be a bad deal and was possibly impeachable.....

That could mean just as easily that hes completely ignorant that he shouldnt do it....hes shown hes ignorant in plenty of other areas , and I wouldnt consider that criminal......I would consider that a new president who really doesnt know what he can and cant do until hes been informed.

And in this case once he was informed he didnt do it......

Ordering an investigation of political enemies without evidence is by definition illegal.

Plus after the initial rebuff he continued to discuss the possibility of ordering the investigations anyways. Trump has shown time and time again that he only cares about the rule of law as it applies to others not himself. For as much as Trump supporters taught supporting the rule of law you guys are real quick to defend Trump anytime he ignores the rule of law.

But the president has continued to privately discuss the matter, including the possible appointment of a second special counsel to investigate both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Comey, according to two people who have spoken to Mr. Trump about the issue. He has also repeatedly expressed disappointment in the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, for failing to more aggressively investigate Mrs. Clinton, calling him weak, one of the people said.

Remember how you guys flipped out when Trump claimed, without evidence, that Obama tapped Trump Tower? The right wing media and this site was going nuts claiming abuse of power, impeachment, etc. But now when Trump literally attempts to follow in Nixon’s footsteps and you guys are defending him.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So trump took his lawyers advice and didn't pursue his idea...
Wow, what a bastard...

Worse, he’s only trying to fulfill a campaign promise. That fact he wants to do it, is trying to do it, and legally, is impressive.

Fact-check

Wow... you’re dumber than I thought. You truly think this was legal?

No need to name call man........

Context is important here, it seems the poster is trying to say , that Trump is trying to do it the legal way, thats why he didnt follow through

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah, the DOJ has been looking at the Clinton Foundation since January and not leak one has been found in the wild.

Wonder if Huber was part of that?

Good thread that. These cats--to include Huber--are up to something. And from just what's in the public eye evidence-wise we know it's slam dunk indictments against Hillary, Bill, and the Clinton Foundation should anyone care to make that case.

I'm an equal-opportunity citizen hoping for justice. The only difference I see in the Bush Crime Family and the Clinton Crime Family is that the Bush family was slicker.

Trump is definitely clean compared to these globalist clowns who raped us at home and have terrorized the damn world at large.

edit on 20-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's his style. When cornered in an argument they can't backup, it's their only play. Reminds me of someone else...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Given the statement, it would appear that he was attempting to go via legal channels.

Hard to understand, I know bud.

Legal channels to order an illegal investigation, how does that work?

You can’t order an investigation of someone without evidence. This is the United States, not Russia.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This thread has been more entertaining than anything on TV these days. Well it actually compares to Its Always Sunny. OP is like Charlie. Just less funny.
Thanks for the entertainment. Should get even better with BJ now interjecting.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Wow, what a bastard...

Worse, he’s only trying to fulfill a campaign promise. That fact he wants to do it, is trying to do it, and legally, is impressive.

Fact-check

What failed school system do you hail from that you didn't understand the meaning of that statement? You are so far off base.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Trump running a good psy-ops on the MSM.

Watch for a real announcement soon 🚬💨

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You can’t order an investigation of someone without evidence. This is the United States, not Russia.

Says the person who want's Trump taken down for thought crimes.

Oh, and this is exactly what the previous administration did, thus the initiation by the PotUS.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You can’t order an investigation of someone without evidence.

Comey laid out all of the evidence in his very public speech in which he "made the decision" to not prosecute a political crony.

Not to mention the thousands of classified emails stored in an illegal personal server, emails stored on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, classified emails sent via unsecured connections on private networks, dude all of those things are crimes. Felonies.
edit on 20 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's his style. When cornered in an argument they can't backup, it's their only play. Reminds me of someone else...

Nah, if you act like an adult I will treat you like an adult. I have no time or desire to coddle people who blindly defend a man like Trump who has no regard for the Constitution or the law or refuse to listen to logic and reason. If you find that I have insulted you, you should probably review your critical thinking skills. Or not, I don’t care.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Should get even better with BJ now interjecting.

All spin. All the time. Epic projection. Epic TDS. Shameless. A sign of the times even. You know, the official narrative.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
it would be great if he really wanted to make policy to make America great but instead he tends to make policy to punish the opposition.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You can’t order an investigation of someone without evidence.

Comey laid out all of the evidence in his very public speech in which he "made the decision" to not prosecute a political crony.

Not to mention the thousands of classified emails stored in an illegal personal server, emails stored on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, classified emails sent via unsecured connections on private networks, dude all of those things are crimes. Felonies.

Let me let you in on a secret. Just because it is a right wing talking point that Hannity or Rush throw out there, that doesn’t make it illegal. If he had evidence for these investigations his White House council wouldn’t have told him that it would lead to impeachment, would they?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Nah, if you act like an adult I will treat you like an adult.

I don't care one way or the other. I deal with you the same way I deal with anyone, respect until it is revoked. Your arguments are hollow and typically unsubstantiated and as long as you continue to do as such, you will be called out.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Says the person who want's Trump taken down for thought crimes.

Oh, and this is exactly what the previous administration did, thus the initiation by the PotUS.

Really, proof? You are just making shot up again.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
it would be great if he really wanted to make policy to make America great but instead he tends to make policy to punish the opposition.

It's those old criminal bastards that need it. To include the mockingbird media. That's how you try to MAGA---even if it is too late.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Wow, what a bastard...

Fact-check

What failed school system do you hail from that you didn't understand the meaning of that statement? You are so far off base.

Ok bud, explain how you find a legal channnel to launch an illegal investigation.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Bwaaaahahahaha

according to two people familiar with the conversation.

NYTimes BS article

Yokals and Yakals

Comey July 5 2016 😆
😆

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Should get even better with BJ now interjecting.

All spin. All the time. Epic projection. Epic TDS. Shameless. A sign of the times even. You know, the official narrative.

Yeah every single post I make is backed up by multiple sources, please explain how that is spin?

In your world do facts=spin and what Daddy Trump says=The gospel truth?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join