It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump News, Not Trump, damages Press Freedoms Abroad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Exactly Brit. Somehow many people on here have convinced themselves that fake news CAN ONLY BE liberal or democratic news.

It's sad when you see so many on ATS fall for such a notion that all republican media is safe from fake news.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What's sad are people defending one brand of fake news while criticizing another. Brit is guilty of it. People on the right do it too.

Don't talk about Alex if you won't talk about CNN fake news.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Fox is the least biased of them all. They were 50 50 to Obama and the same 50 50 to Trump.

CNN is 90% fake news compared to 5% for Fox.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But he isn't calling out fake, biased reporting.

Sorry stop lying he is and it was sourced and the MSM even admitted to the bias but said Trump should not call it out.

It's been sourced and proven.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A self serving thread just like all the other fake news....
who wants huggies all day and every day????

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Your argument is null and void. If trump wanted to attack the "fake news media", he would also criticize FOX news.

The fact that Trump constantly praises FOX news while condemning ANY media that is against him shows that he is only for media that puts himself in a positive light.

I don't understand how you trump defenders are so blind to this???? If Trump is going to condemn phony mainstream news then he can't be bias towards only democratic/liberal news.

The point is that Trump has no interest in criticizing mainstream propaganda. He just wants all the mainstream to love him like FOX does.

In various studies, Fox was the only outlet to come near 50% positive/negative tone in coverage, while the rest were mostly 90% negative and above. So your contention that they love him is utter nonsense, fake news.

shorensteincenter.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bullish!t fox is a 50/50 network. You're out of your mind if you think fox isn't biased.

I can admit networks like CNN and MSNBC present bias news, but you can't admit fox does the same?

Way to drink that republican kool aid. I bet you think infowars.com is real news too!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Turn on fox and actually watch it. A few studies during the election don't reflect the past two years and recent midterms. Only an idiot would watch FOX and not see any bias.

I honestly can't believe how you all buy into this nonsense idea that only liberal media can be fake news.

Fox has been caught in hundreds of lies and hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Turn on fox and actually watch it. A few studies during the election don't reflect the past two years and recent midterms. Only an idiot would watch FOX and not see any bias.

I honestly can't believe how you all buy into this nonsense idea that only liberal media can be fake news.

Fox has been caught in hundreds of lies and hypocrisy.

I didn't say Fox didn't have any bias. The study I posted was from the first 100 days, which is after the election, not during. I was merely pointing out that your claim that Fox loves him is demonstrably false, so you can stop believing and spreading that lie.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Present the documented evidence by neuttral parties. They are 50/50 for Obama and Trump.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yep, fairness is part of journalism. But overall fairness and fairness in Trump's mind are two totally separate topics.

Fairness when it comes to journalism is honesty, and equitable reporting of data. Fairness in Trump's mind is only printing positive stories about him. Those negative news stories are the fake ones.

Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening.

LINK

TRUMP: I’m totally in favor of the media, I’m totally in favor of free press, got to be fair press. When it’s fake --

WALLACE: But but the President [doesn’t] get to decide what’s fair and what’s not.

TRUMP: I can tell what’s fair and not and so can my people and so can a lot of other people.

As you can see, in Trump's mind, it is only fair when he decides it's fair. That's not something a wannabe dictator would say at all.......

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

More fake news. Trump never said he decides he said him and others can tell if it's fair.

It's not.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Poor donnie. The mean press is unfair. The truth hurts. And he can't take it. The bad press better be careful though, he may send in the military.

It's quite obvious to me that he would take great pleasure in asking young American military personnel to shoot unarmed women and children.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here's an intriguing piece for you "fearless" naysayers:

THERE’S NO QUESTION that Donald Trump is the most flagrantly, compulsively, and voluminously dishonest president in American history — which is saying something, given the competition. He’s probably told 27 more lies during the time it took you to read this one sentence.

But as preposterous as it sounds, there’s a case to be made that he’s simultaneously America’s most honest president. Every now and then, in the midst of his unending eruption of prevarication, Trump will blurt out the truth about the United States in a way that no normal politician ever has.

Most recently, when asked whether he would consider sanctioning Saudi Arabia for its Mafia-like murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, Trump was hesitant. Why? “Because they are ordering military equipment. Everybody in the world wanted that order. Russia wanted it, China wanted it, we wanted it. We got it. … Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon … I don’t wanna lose an order like that.”.[...]

This Thanksgiving, I’m Grateful for Donald Trump, America’s Most Honest President

Way to make a point and blow some minds, innit?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Oh right, Trump can’t say what is fair or not, but you can. Excuse me if I laugh out loud.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I didn't say Fox didn't have any bias. The study I posted was from the first 100 days, which is after the election, not during. I was merely pointing out that your claim that Fox loves him is demonstrably false, so you can stop believing and spreading that lie.

Did you read the whole study or did you just cherry pick from the abstract?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join