It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump News, Not Trump, damages Press Freedoms Abroad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Don't really care if they're tied.

So you don't care about being controled by the media? Well then...that explains it.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Are we playing dumb again or do you just hate them for the fearless journalism they provide?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Are we playing dumb again or do you just hate them for the fearless journalism they provide?

lol. Fearless journalism!? Watch out everybody. You might get your White House Pass taken away.

I don't think fearless means what you think it means.
edit on 20-11-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

So no, you don't get the point. Carry on then. Meanwhile, adults keep doing the adulting.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Oh man, that got a righteous laugh!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Keep eating that feed bruh 😏

Says the dude that jumps on any of the latest right wing media (and pals) buzzwords... NPC, TDS, reeeeee, dims, soy boy, leftist mobs, etc.

Get out of the group-think brother. It's just embarrassing. Original thought will serve you best in the end.

In the meantime I think there's an opening in the yahoo comments section for your kind of wizardry though.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Factitious laughter tends to make me smile, thanks! It's a righteous smile, ya know...

That's all you've got? Thought so.

*crickets*

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So no, you don't get the point. Carry on then. Meanwhile, adults keep doing the adulting.

I think you mean rightie back-patting and idol (government?) worshiping. Carry on then. You might want to wipe a little of that Trumpy runoff from your lips though.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's all I need.

I mean, it's not like you have a great position bud.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I do enjoy it when my point gets proven by the moronic opposition.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
So "alternative facts" Trump decides which news is real is which is not?

And here is the right once again siding with big government over the people. Weird times.

Y'all just don't get it do you... the world doesn't think Trump is an idiot because the news said so. We heard Trump's own words. We've seen Trumps actions. We've seen the appeal to the worst sentiments in America. We've seen the petty tirades void of any facts and solely based on emotion and rabble rousing his base. He continues to act like an uninformed pissy child that got more money than love. That was all the world needed. Trump just keeps reinforcing it every single day. And everyone sees it but the Trump cult.

That’s demonstrably false. The media has routinely criticized a couple words of entire speeches and rallies. I’m confident you do not know the rest of what was said. No, it’s precisely because you do not know Trumps own words that you believe the way you do.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Again? Now you're just makIng BS up.

As for fearless journalism? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Says the dude that jumps on any of the latest right wing media (and pals) buzzwords... NPC, TDS, reeeeee, dims, soy boy, leftist mobs, etc.

Get out of the group-think brother. It's just embarrassing. Original thought will serve you best in the end.

In the meantime I think there's an opening in the yahoo comments section for your kind of wizardry though.
Buzzwords? 🤭

What are you on about and what does this have to do with this thread? Keep your creep thoughts about me to yourself you emotional hack.

Just sounds you've vested too much time into the MSM.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Eww

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Right. Cuz TheIntercept is fake news, eh?

Only morons... no... only thoroughly politicized morons would believe that. There's good reasons to remain hostile, and this propaganda thread is one of them.

“Propaganda thread”...I made an argument and I’m prepared to defend it. If you can’t debate the topic perhaps there are some anti-Trump articles out there you can syphon your reasoning from.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

And here is the right once again siding with big government over the people. Weird times.

Y'all just don't get it do you... the world doesn't think Trump is an idiot because the news said so. We heard Trump's own words. We've seen Trumps actions. We've seen the appeal to the worst sentiments in America. We've seen the petty tirades void of any facts and solely based on emotion and rabble rousing his base. He continues to act like an uninformed pissy child that got more money than love. That was all the world needed. Trump just keeps reinforcing it every single day. And everyone sees it but the Trump cult.

That’s demonstrably false. The media has routinely criticized a couple words of entire speeches and rallies. I’m confident you do not know the rest of what was said. No, it’s precisely because you do not know Trumps own words that you believe the way you do.

I know it's very symptomatic of the Trump folks to tell others not only what they themselves believe but also what they saw. Why do you keep acting like the world hasn't seen Trump himself talk ad nauseum? If there is one thing that Trump does it's talk. A lot. We've all seen it dude, it's rough. Doesn't matter what few words the media talks about, we've all seen Trump talk plenty. The bulk of Trumps ranting is pathetic, especially when without a teleprompter.

Almost all of the world (and the majority of Americans) thought Trump was a fool long before the media commented on him. But I'm sure it makes it much easier for you if you blame the media for the worldwide opinion of that dude. And certainly much more easy to keep worshiping him if he (and y'all) are the victims.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I know it's very symptomatic of the Trump folks to tell others not only what they themselves believe but also what they saw. Why do you keep acting like the world hasn't seen Trump himself talk ad nauseum? If there is one thing that Trump does it's talk. A lot. We've all seen it dude, it's rough. Doesn't matter what few words the media talks about, we've all seen Trump talk plenty. The bulk of Trumps ranting is pathetic, especially when without a teleprompter.

Almost all of the world (and the majority of Americans) thought Trump was a fool long before the media commented on him. But I'm sure it makes it much easier for you if you blame the media for the worldwide opinion of that dude. And certainly much more easy to keep worshiping him if he (and y'all) are the victims.

I’m not one for popularity contests, so the political correctness, the appeals to the populace, and blatant snobbery are certainly not enough to sway me to your opinion. In fact, I’m repelled by it.

edit on 20-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Almost all of the world (and the majority of Americans) thought Trump was a fool long before the media commented on him.

How does it feel to get beat by a fool? I mean seriously. He ran through the competition like a hot knife through butter. What do you really think about his opposition? They must be more foolish than a fool.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Buzzwords? 🤭

What are you on about and what does this have to do with this thread? Keep your creep thoughts about me to yourself you emotional hack.

Just sounds you've vested too much time into the MSM.

Sure dude. All of these trendy buzzwords you use are merely a low-grade dismissal and overtly used to avoid the topic through simplistic name calling. The only thing creepy is the grave hypocrisy. Hey, guess it works for Trumps speeches though (see, brought it around to the topic) so no big surprise to see it here. I'm sure you'll get some stars and Trump will get some cheers.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Almost all of the world (and the majority of Americans) thought Trump was a fool long before the media commented on him.

How does it feel to get beat by a fool? I mean seriously. He ran through the competition like a hot knife through butter. What do you really think about his opposition? They must be more foolish than a fool.

Well I didn't run for president, so I wouldn't say I got beat. I also wouldn't say "hot knife through butter". Maybe a dull spork through sludge. Yes, his opposition was a bunch of fools. And here we are perhaps in agreement. Birds of a feather... it was a sad scene all around.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well I didn't run for president, so I wouldn't say I got beat. I also wouldn't say "hot knife through butter". Maybe a dull spork through sludge.

lol. That was actually funny. Point yours.

Yes, his opposition was a bunch of fools. And here we are perhaps in agreement. Birds of a feather... it was a sad scene all around.

That is a fair point as well.

It just blew my mind really. What the hell was the DNC even thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join