It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Genetically Modify Virus To Kill Cancer Cells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Strange thing, the foods that I make to control my epilepsy are most times anti-cancer. I am not trying to stop cancer, but because the best things I have found work to control my condition also keep tumors and mutated cells from turning into cancer, I wind up knowing a bit about cancer prevention. The only two cruciferous veggies I find that are actually anticancer are cooked cabbage and raw or cooked rutabagga. They ignore the negative properties of curciferous veggies messing up our immune system when they call them anti-cancer. You cannot cherry pick one chemistry in a food and ignore other properties it had to say it has certain properties.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting... those articles are from 2012... whatever happened to using them?

There are more recent ones confirming them, but lately the trend it to find ways to profit from the original information. You have to go back to find where the original information is that created the new research so that big business can patent something.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's all good until the same technology is used to create assassin's weapons.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

My wife cured her cancer naturally (cannabis oil, apricot kernels and more) all info at Cancer Beaten Naturally on FaceBook..www.facebook.com...
In Canada Rick Simpson (Run from the cure... on youtube) proved that cannabis oil cured cancer. He contacted the Canadian Gov't....nothing happened except the RCMP raided his crop. He contacted Cancer Canada (huge fund raiser, 55% goes to office expenses), he said, "I found the cure , no need to spend millions of dollars looking for a cure". They sent Rick a form letter....Thank you Mr. Simpson we don't look at natural cures. They would rather show bald dying children in ads used to raise more $'s for the cancer industry.
I was lucky and found many cures. When my wife was sick in 2015 we were pleasantly surprised to find that Ty Bollinger talked about all my cure finds except one, Aloe Aberscens. (info at FB group above.) Finding the Bollinger's info sure bolstered our confidence in our plan A. When we had the 1st appointment with the Oncologist my wife had 6 out of 15 blood 3's out of range. She had non hodgkins follicular lymphoma. (worst kind,3 lymph nodes around her stomach) The Dr. said their plan was to wait and see because if their treatment did not work now it wouldn't work later....huh? Good thing we had plan A. 3 months later our cures left us with one, one! blood factor slightly out of range. Less than 6 months all were normal, no cancer. This year my wife met a retired nurse that actually worked with the very same oncologist before we went to see her, The nurse said no one that had Louise's type of cancer ever went to in the hospital with it and came out cured. The oncologist just rolled her eyes and walked away when we told her what we were doing on our own...NEVER asked the details for other patients!!!
God Bless the Bollingers and Rick Simpson.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like they found a way to genetically engineer the common cold virus so they could patent it. The common cold kills cancer cells, so do some other viruses.

You're telling me that I could live longer if I catch a cold?
I'm off to go catch one.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaghettiHero

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like they found a way to genetically engineer the common cold virus so they could patent it. The common cold kills cancer cells, so do some other viruses.

You're telling me that I could live longer if I catch a cold?
I'm off to go catch one.

There are actually many different viruses that go after the fast replication of cancer. The common cold is more of a well known one than most of the others. The virus that gives us cold sores (HSV1) also can help kill cancer. www.healthline.com...

So, maybe kissing a lot of people can kill cancer.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakesurfer

My wife cured her cancer naturally (cannabis oil, apricot kernels and more) all info at Cancer Beaten Naturally on FaceBook..www.facebook.com...
In Canada Rick Simpson (Run from the cure... on youtube) proved that cannabis oil cured cancer. He contacted the Canadian Gov't....nothing happened except the RCMP raided his crop. He contacted Cancer Canada (huge fund raiser, 55% goes to office expenses), he said, "I found the cure , no need to spend millions of dollars looking for a cure". They sent Rick a form letter....Thank you Mr. Simpson we don't look at natural cures. They would rather show bald dying children in ads used to raise more $'s for the cancer industry.
I was lucky and found many cures. When my wife was sick in 2015 we were pleasantly surprised to find that Ty Bollinger talked about all my cure finds except one, Aloe Aberscens. (info at FB group above.) Finding the Bollinger's info sure bolstered our confidence in our plan A. When we had the 1st appointment with the Oncologist my wife had 6 out of 15 blood 3's out of range. She had non hodgkins follicular lymphoma. (worst kind,3 lymph nodes around her stomach) The Dr. said their plan was to wait and see because if their treatment did not work now it wouldn't work later....huh? Good thing we had plan A. 3 months later our cures left us with one, one! blood factor slightly out of range. Less than 6 months all were normal, no cancer. This year my wife met a retired nurse that actually worked with the very same oncologist before we went to see her, The nurse said no one that had Louise's type of cancer ever went to in the hospital with it and came out cured. The oncologist just rolled her eyes and walked away when we told her what we were doing on our own...NEVER asked the details for other patients!!!
God Bless the Bollingers and Rick Simpson.

Glad to hear of your success.Hulda Clark gifted us the connection between ALL of these natural curatives....they are ALL ANTI-PARASITIC.....or support recovery from parasitic damages.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: one4all

Cancer isnt a bacteria. If it was the body would treat it as such, and a massive dose of antibiotics would treat early stages of cancer.

Massive doses of anti-parasitics will treat the parasitic catalysts of all stages of cancers….anti-biotics are fungal based and what we call cancer is really a pleomorphic bacteria expressing itself in its final lifestage which is fungal.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: one4all

Cancer isnt a bacteria. If it was the body would treat it as such, and a massive dose of antibiotics would treat early stages of cancer.

Its a bacteria that is pleomorphic and it adapts and adjusts.

So, why can't cancer be killed by antibiotics?

Pleomorphia doesn't grant any special overt antibiotic resistance in any study I've seen.

Yes it does,because the final stage of THIS pleomorphic bacterias lifecycle happens to be its fungal stage....and anti-biotics are fungal based...and friends don't do friends....this is why.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
One has already been approved www.imlygic.com...

Dr. Coffin who invented that has an improved version in a clinical trial clinicaltrials.gov...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There isn't any money in curing diseases only in treating the symptoms. I doubt anything will come of this because no way Big Pharma would allow this to wipe out their cash cow.

Guess who made a large deal with the company www.fiercebiotech.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join