It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just remember, once this is all over, white men will again be the target.

This country went to pot when feminists (as I know them) started telling women that they don't need a man and the nuclear family is bad. Maybe we have a different perception of feminists because when I think of a feminist, the first person that comes to my mind is someone like Rosie Odonnell or Joy Behar. Women that try to be a dominate man to other women.
edit on 20-11-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy a.k.a. Political debates

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're eating their own?

OH COME ON😲

Edit: ok perhaps I took that out of context. 🙄

edit on 20-11-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: CharlesT

Some were spawned by the Broodmother.

It is a cycle of termination and rebirth, each termination brings around the new chance, the possibility to be born as one of them.

I merely present this opportunity to make it available to all.

These days, many are still attached because their moms won't cut the cord.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

OH COME ON😲

I chortled AND snorted.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to:
These trans-activists are seriously deranged IMHO.
78">TonyS

Yeah, they sure are...

And it's sick that the media won't shine a big fat spotlight on this crap.

Its gaslighting on steroids. We're force fed nonsense and the truth is hidden.

Gaslighting is what the MSM does best!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Bigburgh

OH COME ON😲

I chortled AND snorted.

Ok the child in me stays!😁

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What the heck are they going on about. The Vagina Monologues have been going for over 20 years and in all that time 50% of the population didn't have vaginas. They are called MEN! Why oh why hasn't anyone complained before now.
What would these people think of the Australian pair of men who used to do a stage act called "puppetry of the penis".

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Boadicea

Just remember, once this is all over, white men will again be the target.

This country went to pot when feminists (as I know them) started telling women that they don't need a man and the nuclear family is bad. Maybe we have a different perception of feminists because when I think of a feminist, the first person that comes to my mind is someone like Rosie Odonnell or Joy Behar. Women that try to be a dominate man to other women.

A couple years ago I probably would have been right there with you! I got a lot of grief from some women for being a (semi) traditional full-time mom... My half-joking default position was that I wasn't going to give up my superiority as a woman to be equal to a man.

But going forward, I think men of all colors and political persuasion will be judged by how they handle this. Women from all walks of life have found common ground and come together for the greater good. Men came be part of the solution... Or just keep gloating and mocking.

Men can be heroes or men can be zeroes. Its their choice.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

God DAMN...

They are cannabalizing the older generation of social justice warriors because they aren't caught up with the new program requirements.

This is just... kinda scary? They have no sense of self preservation. They will attack people who are willing to help them.

Can't this monologue be about women who Do have vaginas? Don't they get a voice anymore?

Its like they actually have a heirarchy of oppression. If you're not high enough on the totem pole, your cause doesnt even get a voice. You're just a worker bee. Get out there an post flyers, protest for trans rights, do all the heavy lifting for us. LoL

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We know that Bill, Hillary and Donald absolutely love vaginas, The Obamas say that they beg to differ. Barack said that the most beautiful woman in the world has something else. You know, the hangy down thing

edit on 20-11-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Its like they actually have a heirarchy of oppression.

They DO! It's called the Progressive Stack. They teach this garbage in our colleges....

A progressive stack is a technique designed to ensure that people from marginalized groups get a chance to speak. It is sometimes an introduction to, or stepping stone to, consensus decision-making in which simple majorities have less power.
edit on 20-11-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I can foresee a new product: Talking vaginas for men.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

God DAMN...

They are cannabalizing the older generation of social justice warriors because they aren't caught up with the new program requirements.

This is just... kinda scary? They have no sense of self preservation. They will attack people who are willing to help them.

Can't this monologue be about women who Do have vaginas? Don't they get a voice anymore?

Its like they actually have a heirarchy of oppression. If you're not high enough on the totem pole, your cause doesnt even get a voice. You're just a worker bee. Get out there an post flyers, protest for trans rights, do all the heavy lifting for us. LoL

"Every revolution devours its own children" -Jacques Mallet Du Pan

The virtue points go to the person who critiques someone else. That's how post-post-modern culture deconstructs itself.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Its called the vagina monologue, not the women with vaginas monologues, so they are actually contradicting themselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Some recent comments of mine on this issue:

In attempting to establish itself as an "all inclusive" social and political philosophy and movement (and anyone with a couple of braincells knows that it is anything but inclusive) the Progressive mindset has no fixed moorings, no points if reference. It defines itself by what it is not (not Christian, not traditional, etc.), not by what it is. It is, essentially, an anti-everything element, a deconstructor of all that it considers not in keeping with its deconstructionist philosophy and worldview. I would say that it is, in essence, a manifestation of the spirit of Apollyon. Given this, the movement cannot help but cannibalize itself. This is not to say that it can't do much damage in the process. A wounded and dying animal is often the most dangerous kind.

Here, we see this principle at work as the movement turns on itself. A long revered paean of progressive feminism, The Vagina Monologues is now becoming anathema because it is excessively exclusive. After all, they say, not all women have vaginas.

This is mass hysterical insanity. Reality be damned.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What the heck are they going on about. The Vagina Monologues have been going for over 20 years and in all that time 50% of the population didn't have vaginas. They are called MEN! Why oh why hasn't anyone complained before now.
What would these people think of the Australian pair of men who used to do a stage act called "puppetry of the penis".

That’s why I sometimes relate to Reagan’s quote about the left leaving him, not the other way around.

To this day I’m still a hippyish liberal from CA who protested the Bush admin’s wars and torture, fought for everything from environmentalism to basic gay rights, economic justice, anti racism and anti xenophobia, etc. However, the emergent social justice stuff from new feminism to everything being racism and fascism, and now a free for all where people can say anything they want about white people or males, is really burning me out. I feel pretty similar to what I did 15 years ago, which made me kinda counter culture left. Now it’s almost center liberal except for my environmental, anti war, and economic inequality views.

I’ve given up on having social justice or feminism convos with most people.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So in other words, a wife.

ZING!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

ZING!

...or something like that.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

ZING!

Yes, but not all wives have a vagina.

REPORTED!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join