It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock her up! Ivanka found to be using personal email to conduct government business

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

It's discussion and debate. Partly healthy, mostly just passing time

Yeah, discussion and debate that builds anger that is mostly bottled up on an online account, sometimes anonymous like ATS, I've even seen it for myself on Facebook. The hate bubble will pop at some point.

Either way it doesn't change the fact that it's psychological manipulation on a mass scale.

But here you are.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BlackJackal

Then use your own source:

A spokesman for Trump’s attorney confirmed to USA TODAY that the president’s daughter “sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family. The spokesman, Peter Mirijanian, said Ivanka Trump used the address “until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others.”

What USA Today left out was the part where she turned over all of the emails months ago.

Ok, so what? It is still illegal. Plus, as many Republicans were quick to point out in the Clinton email case, she also claimed no classified emails as welll.
did she transmit any classified info?

According to her and her spokespeople, no. However, isn't that exactly what Hillary said at this stage of the game as well? Yes, yes it is.

Clinton's quote:

I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material, so I am certainly well aware of the classification requirements, and did not send classified material.

LI NK

I think you forget that when the Clinton email story broke all that we knew to begin with was that she used a personal email to conduct government business. The deleted emails, classified emails, etc all came out later. This is literally the exact same way that the Clinton email scandal started.

I suppose we will have to wait until the oversight committee investigates this issue like they did with Clinton's emails. Also, if you believe Trey Gowdy and the Republicans are going to investigate Ivanka like they did with Hillary I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale.

The hypocrisy is so thick.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Basically, if you are using a private email for gov't business, which is discouraged, that gov't agency must have all records of it.

I thank you for bringing fourth that important piece of information. Very astute of you.

I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, that there is a twenty day window. That may play a part. However, since we now have heavy leanings on the 'intention' of these sorts of things, that argument may be a wash as well. Would heavily depend upon the date of the emails and which part of the law they fall into.

It's absolutely ridiculous that Ivanka did the same thing.

I agree.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Here I feel bad for you

Your emotions are misguided and a I don't give 2 scoops of icecream about your feels. I think you spend far too much time writing about me as I noted in other threads. Spend more time on your positions or better yet, reevaluating them.

Got a source for your claims yet or are you bulling on with ignorance.

ETA:

The hypocrisy is so thick.

It's not the hypocrisy.

edit on 20-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
All of Ivanka’s classified emails, her missing emails, her destroyed devices, her private server in her basement...oh wait, that was the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

All in due time. We didn't have all the information on Hillary until after she was investigated. I think we should investigate Ivanka just to be safe, don't you?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tip:

1. Type the word "Ivanka" in the search box.
2. You'll see that a thread on this subject was started 3 hours before you started yours.

And....Here it is! www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do this before starting a thread, there's a good chance you'll avoid duplicating an ongoing discussion.

Hey, BJ's thread is in the mud pit, mine isn't, which is prolly why the mods haven't closed it. Plus, BJ is an awesome writer. I might just send my next thread idea to her/him. And also, my thread got all the Trumpy anger out of people, and this one's a better discussion.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Tip:

2. You'll see that a thread on this subject was started 3 hours before you started yours.

If you do this before starting a thread, there's a good chance you'll avoid duplicating an ongoing discussion.

Hey, BJ's thread is in the mud pit, mine isn't, which is prolly why the mods haven't closed it. Plus, BJ is an awesome writer. I might just send my next thread idea to her/him. And also, my thread got all the Trumpy anger out of people, and this one's a better discussion.

Cc one to SG also, just in case he doesn't see the other one.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is not intellectual discussion to be had with you. It has become increasingly obvious that logic and reason serve no purpose in your world. The only principle that guides you is liberal=bad, leftist=bad, conservative=good, Trump=great. Go back and take a look at the multitude of posts you made on Hillary's emails and about how bad what she did actually was.

Now fast forward to today and you are attempting to downplay the situation when it is Trump's daughter doing the same exact thing.

This is exactly how the Hillary email scandal broke. The public found out that she had been using a personal email server for government business. Later it was determined that the server was a private server and later than that it was discovered that some of the emails were classified in nature.

Since this is the exact same situation an open minded intellectual person would treat each case equally. But not you buddy boy, no not you. In true Trump lap dog fashion you blindly defend any way you can. Until you show the ability to at the very least act the same regardless of the political affiliation of the accused, I'm done with you, your arguments are about as constructive as the twitter feed of Jaden Smith.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Doesn't matter if it's a Republican, bro. Sorry.

Well, the issue was with classified material, but dont let a little thing like facts get in your way. Seriously, HRC literally had HUBDREDS OF THOUSANDS of non classified emails. I suppose you'd like to execute her?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Tip:

I apologize for posting a new thread. I didn't look closely enough before posting. That's my fault.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
All of Ivanka’s classified emails, her missing emails, her destroyed devices, her private server in her basement...oh wait, that was the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

All in due time. We didn't have all the information on Hillary until after she was investigated. I think we should investigate Ivanka just to be safe, don't you?

No, not the same things.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Why are you hung up on talking about me. You don't know me fool.

Now fast forward to today and you are attempting to downplay the situation when it is Trump's daughter doing the same exact thing.

Such ignorance. I'm happy that it's here to be seen so clearly.

Since this is the exact same situation an open minded intellectual person would treat each case equally.

Wrong on two accounts.

Got those sources yet?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ivanka doesn't hold public office so she's not bound by those rules. Nice try.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Her office is debatable.

However she bound herself to the ethics of similar offices held on the variances of advisor.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Dude, ya gotta get a life man....

Get a 4 wheeler, a horse....go hiking get outside

Do something real and stop living in your imagination

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is like, Hillary sent classified emails using her own personal illicit server and people rightfully say its bad knowing it is bad.

Ivanka sends a recipe for rice krispies to a family member and people gleefully say Look Look !! thinking they have scored points to show how no one thinks it's bad.

I'd be embarrassed if this was my only argument.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Show me the statute.

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.justice.gov...

There are mentions of 'timely manner' and a year, separately.

You should already know that it is expressly forbidden from using your personal email to handle any government business. It doesn’t matter the content of the emails the fact that she used a private email at all to carry out government business.

No,
That is a flat out lie.

Hopefully you're just ignorant of the laws and not purposely spreading lies and disinformation when suits your leftist agenda.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Yes, pointing it out for what it is. You guys are here engrossed in it and believing it, there's a difference.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

According to her and her spokespeople, no. However, isn't that exactly what Hillary said at this stage of the game as well? Yes, yes it is.

Clinton's quote:

I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material, so I am certainly well aware of the classification requirements, and did not send classified material.

You are correct, however when Hillary made that statement

1. She had been subpoenaed
2. She had destroyed the subpoenaed evidence
3. She setup her own personal server
4. She used her personal server for private and official business

So when Hillary said that, she was lying and attempting to cover-up:

1. Mishandling of Top Secret Information
2. Lying to the FBI
3. Destroying subpoenaed evidence
4. Making personal profit from State Secretary negotiations

a far cry from another 'anonymous source' making extreme claims of wrong doing against a member of the Trump family. Of which there have been hundreds of similar false claims since the Trump Presidency began.

Eat this crap for breakfast and try again tomorrow with your next bs accusation and thread.
edit on 20/11/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I love how the original thread was respectable and neutral

then this one comes along and its blatantly over the top and left leaning.

two shades of ATS

The responses from both sides are an embarrassment to the concept of mature debate.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join