It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock her up! Ivanka found to be using personal email to conduct government business

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Show me the statute.

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.justice.gov...

There are mentions of 'timely manner' and a year, separately.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How convenient for the neverending narrative, good thing Ivanka isn't a government official!

Nothing of legal consequence will happen because of that loophol even though the implications are clear as day. There seems to be a LOT of that happening lately from BOTH sides of the narrative being spun in the media.

This will literally do nothing except have both sides at each others' necks for that much longer until the next big controversy that will lead nowhere except the grips getting tighter.

It is so obvious, people are so damn wrapped up in the scripted drama that they lose sight of the elites' true goal which is divide and conquer. They are doing such a good job at it right now.

This will simply lead to both sides looking like hypocrites with neither wanting to admit it. Cue endless arguments, observe the threads on ATS for proof. I've seen the same arguments said on here said on my personal Facebook feed from family and their friends and acquaintances. It's like a virus infecting our social structure, all facilitated by the media and the government, including but not limited to our president.
edit on 11/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Can we crucify her too?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's only under an assumption that everyone is of far left/right mentality.

It's discussion and debate. Partly healthy, mostly just passing time.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: JinMI

Then use your own source:

A spokesman for Trump’s attorney confirmed to USA TODAY that the president’s daughter “sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family. The spokesman, Peter Mirijanian, said Ivanka Trump used the address “until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others.”

What USA Today left out was the part where she turned over all of the emails months ago.

Ok, so what? It is still illegal. Plus, as many Republicans were quick to point out in the Clinton email case, she also claimed no classified emails as welll.

Many would think that the deranged Leftists would be embarrassed to even post a thread Iike this after giving Hillary a pass for emailing real classified material.
But then, that would mean they have a conscience.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's discussion and debate. Partly healthy, mostly just passing time

Yeah, discussion and debate that builds anger that is mostly bottled up on an online account, sometimes anonymous like ATS, I've even seen it for myself on Facebook. The hate bubble will pop at some point.

Either way it doesn't change the fact that it's psychological manipulation on a mass scale.
edit on 11/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Show me the statute.

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.justice.gov...

There are mentions of 'timely manner' and a year, separately.

You should already know since you have complained about Hillary’s emails in the past. You should already know that it is expressly forbidden from using your personal email to handle any government business. It doesn’t matter the content of the emails the fact that she used a private email at all to carry out government business.

Surely you already knew that, Surely it’s like Trumps number one hit.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Already debunked and shot in the ass.

😬

Excuse me if I don’t take your word for it. You aren’t the most trustworthy source.
Oh, neither are you SG.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You should already know since you have complained about Hillary’s emails in the past.

Copout. This isn't that and to assume so shows more of the partisan hackery that I've come to expect.

It doesn’t matter the content of the emails the fact that she used a private email at all to carry out government business.

Again, show me the statute. I gave you the tools to utilize to aid your search.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry bruh, looks like someone beat you to the punch, looks like it'll be a bit before you meet your quota 😏

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

A spokesman for Trump’s attorney confirmed to USA TODAY that the president’s daughter “sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family. The spokesman, Peter Mirijanian, said Ivanka Trump used the address “until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others.”

What USA Today left out was the part where she turned over all of the emails months ago.

Ok, so what? It is still illegal. Plus, as many Republicans were quick to point out in the Clinton email case, she also claimed no classified emails as welll.

Many would think that the deranged Leftists would be embarrassed to even post a thread Iike this after giving Hillary a pass for emailing real classified material.
But then, that would mean they have a conscience.

Yeah, all those leftist should just shut up when a Republican does something wrong. Republicans are allowed to do whatever they want.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Nah man, figure it out on your own. What was it you said earlier today? “I got to work”.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Nah man, figure it out on your own. What was it you said earlier today? “I got to work”.

If you're going to quote me, do it correctly. "I've got work to do." As in response to the 'prove it' sentiment in regards to me making the offhanded claim that the founders also outlined how to create a tyranny. It was tongue in cheek to explaining each right, how it applies, and what it's against.

Light humor that clearly went over your head.

This is different. You made a claim:

It doesn’t matter the content of the emails the fact that she used a private email at all to carry out government business.

Now back it up. I gave you the tools, just show me where it is. Should be easy as you clearly think you are in the right here.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You know this is my favorite part, Ivanka says she wasn’t aware of the prohibition on using personal emails. So you’re telling me that after almost a year of her daddy leading lock her up chants, she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to use personal email? You can’t make this crap up.

Some aides were startled by the volume of Ivanka Trump’s personal emails — and taken aback by her response when questioned about the practice. She said she was not familiar with some details of the rules, according to people with knowledge of her reaction.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Tip:

1. Type the word "Ivanka" in the search box.
2. You'll see that a thread on this subject was started 3 hours before you started yours.

And....Here it is! www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do this before starting a thread, there's a good chance you'll avoid duplicating an ongoing discussion.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

did she transmit any classified info?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Here I feel bad for you so I will give you a little something to get you started. It's hilarious that you have crowed about Hillary's emails in other threads but you never truly understood the topic.

Here is a tweet from your dear president. Notice in the top right corner of the image he tweeted.

Trump Twitter

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
All of Ivanka’s classified emails, her missing emails, her destroyed devices, her private server in her basement...oh wait, that was the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Here's an NPR article from 2015, before we knew that Hillary's emails were classified:NPR Fact-check. It outlines FOIA, NARA, etc.

Basically, if you are using a private email for gov't business, which is discouraged, that gov't agency must have all records of it. Please note Chuck Grassley's comments, which were pretty much, "hey, guys- this is probably illegal." NPR even dallies on whether Hillary obeyed the letter of the law or the spirit of the law. (That's loyalist lingo for yes, she broke the rules.)

Ivanka *was* in violation of these laws, though she since has turned over the emails and started using her .gov email address. Hillary's email scandal was the most reported news of 2016. (source) It's absolutely ridiculous that Ivanka did the same thing.
edit on 020182018k23012America/Chicagotham by Look2theSacredHeart because: Dallies, not rallies.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This thread should win an award for the most baseless thread of all time. It could be a poster advertisement for a psychologist offering treatments for extreme Trump derangement syndrome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join