It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock her up! Ivanka found to be using personal email to conduct government business

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In the process of gathering documents to respond to a public records lawsuit officials found out that Ivanka Trump used her private email account to send hundreds of messages to government officials last year. A spokesman for Trump's attorney confirmed the news:

A spokesman for Trump’s attorney confirmed to USA TODAY that the president’s daughter “sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family. The spokesman, Peter Mirijanian, said Ivanka Trump used the address “until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others.”

As we all remember then candidate Trump made a major issue out of Hillary using a personal email address during the 2016 election. Here is one excerpt from a rally in October 2016.

I need to open with a very critical breaking news announcement.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: The FBI has just sent a letter to Congress informing them that they have discovered new e-mails pertaining to the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s investigation …

CROWD: Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

TRUMP: And they are reopening her case into her criminal and illegal conduct that threatens the security of the United States of America.

(APPLAUSE)

Hillary Clinton’s corruption is on a scale we have never seen before. We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the Oval Office. I have great respect for the fact that the FBI and the Department of Justice are now willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made.

(APPLAUSE)

This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understood. And it is everybody’s hope that it is about to be corrected.

(APPLAUSE)

So that is a big announcement that I heard 10 minutes ago and I guess obviously most of you folks have heard about, and in all fairness for all of the people that have suffered for doing so much less, including just recently four-star General James Cartwright, General Petraeus and many others. Perhaps finally justice will be done.

Here Trump makes it clear that he believes the use of personal email is illegal.

"Hillary Clinton created an illegal private email server -- deliberately, willfully and with total premedication -- premeditation," Trump said, correcting himself. He then added: "Could be the first way was right actually."

"You know, I might like the first way better. 'Premedication,' that's a very -- premedication, I think I like it. Wow," Trump continued as the crowd cheered him on.

Plus, there are sooooooooo many more. Trump really hammered Hillary over her emails, I wonder if he will do the same to his daughter?

Read Donald Trump's Remarks on the Hillary Clinton Email Investigation
Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of messages from personal email account, according to report
[url=https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-email-server-premedicated/index.html]Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton set up email server with 'premedication'

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if it's a Republican, bro. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh boy...a regurgitation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Will somebody else please post the link to the other thread?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Already debunked and shot in the ass.

😬

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

DUDE!

You're almost as funny as Hillary Clinton...almost.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
When the deranged Leftists care that Hillary did it, I will care that Ivanka did it.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not really. Unless you only read Town hall crier, or whatever you linked to in the other post.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Yes really. Not by towncrier but by the very source you used in the OP of the thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I wonder who Ivanka personal email server is, AOL? Is it secure? Was she emailing from her unsecure phone, like her dad?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I love how the original thread was respectable and neutral

then this one comes along and its blatantly over the top and left leaning.

two shades of ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I wonder who Ivanka personal email server is, AOL? Is it secure? Was she emailing from her unsecure phone, like her dad?

Nothing was "classified at the time".

All dreck rubbish 😎🤷

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

JUST STOP with the using facts thing!!!!

The left has no idea what to do with facts... it isn't in their daily DNC talking points memo.

Case in point.. this thread... or is it a regurithread?

Someone got their DNC talking points before the other one did.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😬

Excuse me if I don’t take your word for it. You aren’t the most trustworthy source.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

😬

Excuse me if I don’t take your word for it. You aren’t the most trustworthy source.

Quoted for absolute hilarity.

Thanks for that.. I'm off for the night but will giggle about it for a bit.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Then use your own source:

A spokesman for Trump’s attorney confirmed to USA TODAY that the president’s daughter “sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family. The spokesman, Peter Mirijanian, said Ivanka Trump used the address “until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others.”

What USA Today left out was the part where she turned over all of the emails months ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

James Comey says she had no intent.

😆🍋😆

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Then use your own source:

What USA Today left out was the part where she turned over all of the emails months ago.

Ok, so what? It is still illegal. Plus, as many Republicans were quick to point out in the Clinton email case, she also claimed no classified emails as welll.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join