It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans in Tijuana Must be Racists...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: mtnshredder

So you're calling me these things? You can call me a lot of things but don't EVER call me a pedophile A-hole.

Just another keyboard coward you are as well as a troll.

I was making a highly speculative reference to people broadcasting completely unfounded accusations in support of their opinions, in general, and was careful to not make any specific reference to yourself.

Why would you think I was calling you those things?

Guilty conscience?

Oh I see now, so you were talking about yourself. Makes perfect sense now tough guy, thanks for clarifying.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So you're calling me these things? You can call me a lot of things but don't EVER call me a pedophile A-hole.

Just another keyboard coward you are as well as a troll.

I was making a highly speculative reference to people broadcasting completely unfounded accusations in support of their opinions, in general, and was careful to not make any specific reference to yourself.

Why would you think I was calling you those things?

Guilty conscience?

Oh I see now, so you were talking about yourself. Makes perfect sense now tough guy, thanks for clarifying.

Nah mate, that's not me. I reckon I'd be way worse than those things.

As the US descends into violent anarchy, I'm content to pull up a deck chair, open a cold beer, sit back and enjoy the show. I might even ask that you scream louder, for the lulz.

edit on 24/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The offer of a Mexican work visa means that they would likely to be paid minimum wage. This just happens to be less than $10 a week.

What a nasty lie, for real, do you have any limits?

Even teenagers working half time make about $5 a day in Mexico, yes it is very little money but it is enough for them, food and other stuff is not as expensive here as it can be in the US and their parents make more cash than that

Rent goes from around 30 to 200 a month depending on location and how decent the house is

A normal adult would make about $80/$150 a week in Mexico. It is mostly normal to earn that, and it covers their entire family expenses even if they are actually not living in luxury but they don't die out of hunger and they have internet and Netflix and stuff

You are clueless about the reality of Mexico and talk out of somewhere about those things and you show you don't know anything about real life around these places

No one absolutely no one makes $10 a week, that's ridiculous! And the base daily salary in Mexico is about 90 pesos, which is about $5 dollars or so, which only kids doing part time to help with school expenses are paid lol

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You have some proof that they didn't get visas?

I would also hope that those who commit criminal acts get jailed and deported.

They broke through fences and swarmed through one border to the next... For crying out loud, there are even videos showing what they did...

What does "visa" means to you?... Using force and illegally crossing borders?...

BTW, i keep noticing that you don't take up my offer to demand your own country to start taking people from these caravans... No, instead you keep trying to claim that you are more compassionate, when in reality what you want is to force your false ideals on people from another country...

It is obvious by now that you are wallowing in ignorance. I would bet that you don't even speak/read in Spanish. You obviously don't even know that many people from the caravan have desisted on trying to force their way to the U.S. I have actually watched videos, in Spanish, of some of these people stating why they are going back to Honduras, and that it is safer in Honduras, and they will get jobs there...

Yes, i do feel sorry for anyone who suffers, but that doesn't mean I must turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, more so when there are people in the U.S. who are living here legally and are suffering as much or more than these people.

Some of these people are even complaining because they have to eat every day "arroz con frijoles/rice and beans," they also can buy meat regularly. There are countries where people would LOVE to be able to eat "arroz con frijoles/rice and beans" everyday. Heck in Cuba I know people who have had to contend on eating a rancid piece of bread for three days. Here is another fact for you. Economic conditions in their country is not a reason for asking for asylum.

People must have REAL reasons for asking for asylum, such as their government persecuting, or/and incarcerating people for their religious beliefs, or for their political beliefs. There are people in China who have more real reasons to ask for asylum in the U.S. than people from these caravans.

I have another fact for you. This is something you obviously don't know. My family and I decided to leave Miami/South Florida, in the U.S,. and the main reason is because crime has gotten worse and worse because there are too many people from Latin America who have immigrated to places like South Florida, where the main language is Spanish. While not everyone from Latin America is a criminal, my family and I are actually from Latin America, there are a lot of criminals thanks to the drug cartels, and many come to countries like the U.S. because unfortunately the U.S. is one of the biggest consumers of drugs.

If you were to live for example close to a place called "Little Havana" you would hear shots at least once a week, if not more often. Those are not shots being fired at "firing ranges," but rather those are gang related shootings.

One of the larger mafias/gangs down there in Florida is the Russian mafia, which still controls a lot of South Florida. People from the Russian mafia are not all Russians, in fact there are many Hispanics who are members of the Russian mafia in South Florida. By now there are probably more Hispanics in the Russian mafia in South Florida than there are Russian members.

The drug cartels from Latin America take advantage of "illegal immigration" to bring many of their people, and use others as mules to bring drugs, or human trafficking into the U.S., and then these people continue with their criminal activities in the U.S.

States like Texas, mostly in the southern parts, also have seen an increase in drug related crimes from south of the border, to the point that there are many LEAs down there who don't have enough personnel to deal with the increase crime brought to the U.S. from south of the border. Crimes such as decapitations, even entire families being found decapitated used to never be heard off, or were very rare 20 years ago. But now decapitations are a more common occurrence in cities/states in the U.S. close to the Mexican border.

Not everyone from Mexico is a criminal either, so don't try to claim that's my argument. But unfortunately crime in Mexico has gotten worse, mostly cartel related crimes, and they are also spilling over to the U.S. Heck there are Mexican cartel gangs operating as far north as Chicago.

The ignorance being shown by you in this thread is very telling, but then you keep on trying to portray yourself as "compassionate," even though you are only ignorant, because you want to "force another nation to follow your delusional and wrong ideals."

I would recommend that you get off your high horse, try to learn Spanish, then listen to what people have to say about Honduras and what is going on there. Certainly there is corruption in Honduras, but there is a way to stop that...vote for someone else... Heck we have seen an increase in corruption by the Democrats/Liberals in the U.S., I guess that's more than enough reason to ask for asylum in New Zealand, or Australia? Not that I would want to live there.

edit on 25-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join