It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans in Tijuana Must be Racists...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

" Because the drug cartels, which are predominant in their countries of origin, have connections reaching into Mexico and so they aren't safe from them in Mexico. "

Solution - Buy Weapons in Mexico , then go back to their Beloved Countries and Clean all the Drug Cartels out of there . Then Hold Free Elections and form a New Government . Or are they All just Cowards ?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: xuenchen

They are illegal in Mexico

And the ones that rejected Mexico's "offer" are still illegal in Mexico.

😆🚬

Mexico offered asylum, some people took it, the rest refused because they say they don't care. They want, as they say "the American dream" and nothing else will do, are you sure they all got travel visas? because that's not at all what happened

Do you have a link to anywhere where it is stated they had that document?

Tell me where did you see they got "travel visas"

Back in early April: Mexico gives caravan migrants transit visas as group begins to disperse

The people that accepted asylum in Mexico got work visas, the remaining people refused and they keep moving towards the US border, they don't have any kind of document, they are illegal in Mexico but they can't be touched except for a few like the ones that talk about murder if they are stopped and so on

I just explained that they have been granted permission to be there by the Mexican government.

You keep looking for reasons and lying, the truth is, they don't care about you, they want to take what you have because they feel it belong to them by right, you stole it. You don't get the central America feeling at all, you are naive about how they feel about US citizens

They are escaping deep poverty and possible death in the country they are running from. That is their stated motivation.

I wouldn't presume that you discern their motivations beyond what they have stated. The fact that you keep parroting something bleedingly obviously untrue, should raise some questions as to your actual deductive capability.

4. They are issued travel visas (which they have been).
Dime donde viste eso, recuerda yo se hablar espaniol

Tell me where did you read or see that, i can speak spanish. No news about this at all

I wonder why you said they have "travel visas" and did not share a link to where you read that

I have provided a link, but as it is common knowledge, I didn't think it was necessary to post a link.

In case you think it was a spurious typo:

Mexico Starts Giving Caravan Migrants Transit Visas

Mexico Gives Immigrant Caravan Transit Visas

Mexico starts giving caravan migrants transit visas

Caravan migrants receiving transit visas from Mexico

... ad nauseum.

Have you posted any links in this thread to support anything you have have written?

Because i looked on the web and there's nothing like that going on.

Grasshopper, your Google-fu is not yet ready. When you can snatch the truth from the hand of just about any news service on the planet, then you will have attained mastery. Ahh so (le)!

There is only one thing, they were offered asylum, the ones that took it got work and temporary resident visas, this means they are not moving to the north anymore, they stay in the state where they were given the temporary resident visa. The rest refused and kept going, with no documents at all, so they are illegal in Mexico, and they remain illegal so far.

But please show me where you read they have travel visas as opposed to just being untouchable because the world is watching and they know how to take advantage of that because their leaders tell them how

The people at the border got asylum offered, they refused, they are not looking for it as much as you think, how come you can't figure that out?

Calling them illegals, when they aren't, is false accusation. A lie.
You said that, but you are the one lying, show me otherwise, prove me wrong. There are no "travel visas" for any of them, show me wrong

Don't you look silly now!

And maybe think about this

There is an entire section of Tijuana that was offered to people from Haiti as an asylum zone and they gladly took the offer, they live there, they were given food, helped to build houses, work and all the things they needed to continue with living, they are thankful and happy there, building their "small haiti", no one ever refused that help from that country

And here we have other people refusing everything and demanding money, food, buses and protection so they can enter the US, all the while refusing asylum in the country they are in right now.

Explain to me why they are not happy with the offer they already got in Mexico

Why?

- Because Mexico has borders and diplomatic ties with the places these people are running from.

- Because the drug cartels, which are predominant in their countries of origin, have connections reaching into Mexico and so they aren't safe from them in Mexico.

- Because they also don't trust the Mexican government to remain favorable to their plight and are trying to get further away, to safety.

- Because the minimum wage (that they are likely to be forced to accept) in Mexico is only $4.50 a day. Would you accept that?

- Because the DTumpster said something untrue and it echoes for ages in the cavity between some peoples ears (but Brawndo has electrolytes, it's what plants crave).

Supp ortive linky (in case couldn't find it for yourself).

Also look at this, it has to be one of the dumbest thing ever, for sure lol

People from Guatemala, the country the Honduras went through before breaking badly into Mexico, is sending about 40,000 people as legal workers.. back to Honduras!!!!! LMFAO!

So since lots of people left Honduras to go into the US now that country is without workers and they are hiring immigrants from Guatemala to work on their coffee fields, so apparently work was not a problem down there on Honduras

Link doesn't work but you can go there, copy the link the go to translate.google.com and check it for yourself
univision.com/noticias/inmigracion/migracion-a-contravia-decenas-de-miles-de-guatemaltecos-viajan-a-honduras

Ridiculous not enough to describe the entire thing

But i know you don't care, cool
edit on 24-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

They are illegal in Mexico

And the ones that rejected Mexico's "offer" are still illegal in Mexico.

😆🚬

Mexico offered asylum, some people took it, the rest refused because they say they don't care. They want, as they say "the American dream" and nothing else will do, are you sure they all got travel visas? because that's not at all what happened

Do you have a link to anywhere where it is stated they had that document?

Tell me where did you see they got "travel visas"

Back in early April: Mexico gives caravan migrants transit visas as group begins to disperse

The people that accepted asylum in Mexico got work visas, the remaining people refused and they keep moving towards the US border, they don't have any kind of document, they are illegal in Mexico but they can't be touched except for a few like the ones that talk about murder if they are stopped and so on

I just explained that they have been granted permission to be there by the Mexican government.

You keep looking for reasons and lying, the truth is, they don't care about you, they want to take what you have because they feel it belong to them by right, you stole it. You don't get the central America feeling at all, you are naive about how they feel about US citizens

They are escaping deep poverty and possible death in the country they are running from. That is their stated motivation.

I wouldn't presume that you discern their motivations beyond what they have stated. The fact that you keep parroting something bleedingly obviously untrue, should raise some questions as to your actual deductive capability.

4. They are issued travel visas (which they have been).
Dime donde viste eso, recuerda yo se hablar espaniol

Tell me where did you read or see that, i can speak spanish. No news about this at all

I wonder why you said they have "travel visas" and did not share a link to where you read that

I have provided a link, but as it is common knowledge, I didn't think it was necessary to post a link.

In case you think it was a spurious typo:

Mexico Starts Giving Caravan Migrants Transit Visas

Mexico Gives Immigrant Caravan Transit Visas

Caravan migrants receiving transit visas from Mexico

... ad nauseum.

Have you posted any links in this thread to support anything you have have written?

Because i looked on the web and there's nothing like that going on.

Grasshopper, your Google-fu is not yet ready. When you can snatch the truth from the hand of just about any news service on the planet, then you will have attained mastery. Ahh so (le)!

There is only one thing, they were offered asylum, the ones that took it got work and temporary resident visas, this means they are not moving to the north anymore, they stay in the state where they were given the temporary resident visa. The rest refused and kept going, with no documents at all, so they are illegal in Mexico, and they remain illegal so far.

But please show me where you read they have travel visas as opposed to just being untouchable because the world is watching and they know how to take advantage of that because their leaders tell them how

The people at the border got asylum offered, they refused, they are not looking for it as much as you think, how come you can't figure that out?

Calling them illegals, when they aren't, is false accusation. A lie.
You said that, but you are the one lying, show me otherwise, prove me wrong. There are no "travel visas" for any of them, show me wrong

Don't you look silly now!

And maybe think about this

There is an entire section of Tijuana that was offered to people from Haiti as an asylum zone and they gladly took the offer, they live there, they were given food, helped to build houses, work and all the things they needed to continue with living, they are thankful and happy there, building their "small haiti", no one ever refused that help from that country

And here we have other people refusing everything and demanding money, food, buses and protection so they can enter the US, all the while refusing asylum in the country they are in right now.

Why?

- Because Mexico has borders and diplomatic ties with the places these people are running from.

- Because the drug cartels, which are predominant in their countries of origin, have connections reaching into Mexico and so they aren't safe from them in Mexico.

- Because they also don't trust the Mexican government to remain favorable to their plight and are trying to get further away, to safety.

- Because the minimum wage (that they are likely to be forced to accept) in Mexico is only $4.50 a day. Would you accept that?

- Because the DTumpster said something untrue and it echoes for ages in the cavity between some peoples ears (but Brawndo has electrolytes, it's what plants crave).

Supp ortive linky (in case couldn't find it for yourself).

The stuff about how the drug cartels reach into Mexico is just plain naive, you think those guys are going to spend thousands of dollars looking up some kid that ran away from home into another country just to kill him because he did not want to join the gang back home?

That's naive, no one cares that's not how it works at all, you are totally, completely naive when knowing about how the streets work lmao

So again

Why?

And no one is going to come looking for them into this country just because things went bad in Honduras, please
I think we are going to keep going in circles here, so boring. You not street wise at all but you talk about things that sound ridiculous and if you knew at least a bit you would be ashamed to learn about how you sound and talk about those things

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I love how every single comment is just replied with stuff that doesn't even match the current situation, like running away from the facts

Who cares about the travel visas at all? They are not going to be who you wish them to be just because of that, how can people be so so so naive

Go down there and talk to them and see how they react with some questions such as "how did you go through the country?" or "who told you to come and leave your house and work?" or "what are you eating, how do you keep going?" and other stuff and they react violent and tell to you go away and then other people come and tell you to stop or you are going to get hit

You guys are naive and at some points way way way worse than that

But since i can't show you and unless you go out there and see for yourselves and even then you may find reasons to excuse the truth away, there is no point at all so be happy and have fun, much and lots of fun

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Because the drug cartels, which are predominant in their countries of origin, have connections reaching into Mexico and so they aren't safe from them in Mexico. "

Solution - Buy Weapons in Mexico , then go back to their Beloved Countries and Clean all the Drug Cartels out of there . Then Hold Free Elections and form a New Government . Or are they All just Cowards ?

Do you write comic books for a living?

Because the US authorities can't even do that to the cartel people within the US.

Are Americans all just cowards?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Also look at this, it has to be one of the dumbest thing ever, for sure lol

People from Guatemala, the country the Honduras went through before breaking badly into Mexico, is sending about 40,000 people as legal workers.. back to Honduras!!!!! LMFAO!

So since lots of people left Honduras to go into the US now that country is without workers and they are hiring immigrants from Guatemala to work on their coffee fields, so apparently work was not a problem down there on Honduras

The wage offered for picking coffee in Honduras and Guatemala is less than that required for minimal living expenses, for most workers, it is in the order of the equivalent of $4 US to $5 US per week. There is also intel that says that those who wind up in those jobs are overseen by armed guards to keep them in line.

Bitter Coffee - Danwatch

Link doesn't work but you can go there, copy the link the go to translate.google.com and check it for yourself
univision.com/noticias/inmigracion/migracion-a-contravia-decenas-de-miles-de-guatemaltecos-viajan-a-honduras

Ridiculous not enough to describe the entire thing

But i know you don't care, cool

Actually, I care very deeply.

This is a humanitarian disaster which is being marginalized for political advantage by uncaring persons who are happy to spout half truths and outright lies to get their pitiful and marginal personal advantage.

There is absolutely no doubt that the people of the caravan are running from extreme poverty, political oppression and a society where crime has power. Their request for asylum is valid and it is being talked down.

1,000 or so Central Americans pose no threat to the US. None.

To paraphrase Donald Trump, "Trump... is a really bad, terrible person."

edit on 24/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

What personal advantage will it give to your life if these people currently at the border are prevented from being considered for asylum?

If they aren't offered asylum, the implications to their lives are very serious.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

What personal advantage will it give to your life if these people currently at the border are prevented from being considered for asylum?

If they aren't offered asylum, the implications to their lives are very serious.

They were already offered and they refused, they talk about moving people away from their homes because they think it belongs to them because the US messed up their country decades ago and 10 years ago again. They hate US people, they want to move them away so they can take over, they brag about it

Think...

They were offered asylum, thousands took the offer, the rest refused, they get nasty even when you offer them food or help, they don't care, they want to get across and do whatever they want to do on the other side

Think again, think twice, then think a bit more

I don't get how you can't see

I'm done with this, if you can't see things well then it's up to you

It has gone beyond what anyone could say, you don't know the real stuff going on out there on this country, i tried to tell you, you won't listen, it's done. Do as you must, i'm out

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

My God, are you still spewing that nonsense?

According to ABC, the number of illegal immigrants on October 31 was estimated between 3,500 and 10,000. Since then, there are more reports of additional thousands coming toward Tijuana.

And yes, they are illegal. They have not received travel VISAs. I checked. Every single link you gave in your 'ad nauseum' list was from April 2018. This caravan left Honduras on October 13. It's a different caravan. It is true that Mexico offered them work and residency VISAs on October 27, but most of the caravan members rejected them. All of the ones now in Tijuana did, because the residency VISAs were for the southern states of Chiapas and Oaxaca.

It's all in the link. Please check your calendar. Today is Sunday, November 24, 2018. You missed the last few months. Time to wakey-wakey.

www.10news.com...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

My God, are you still spewing that nonsense?

According to ABC, the number of illegal immigrants on October 31 was estimated between 3,500 and 10,000. Since then, there are more reports of additional thousands coming toward Tijuana.

According to the US Census Bureau, the current population of the US is in the vicinity of 325.7 million. I really don't think you have anything to fear.

Not to mention that the Census Bureau's estimated numbers of undocumented entrants per year has been reducing since 2007.

Since Trump took office, he has claimed that illegal entrants have reduced by 45%.

It is a bit contrarian to suggest that the numbers are simultaneously reducing and increasing in an "invasion" of illegal entrants. One of the claims must be a lie.

And yes, they are illegal. They have not received travel VISAs. I checked. Every single link you gave in your 'ad nauseum' list was from April 2018. This caravan left Honduras on October 13. It's a different caravan. It is true that Mexico offered them work and residency VISAs on October 27, but most of the caravan members rejected them. All of the ones now in Tijuana did, because the residency VISAs were for the southern states of Chiapas and Oaxaca.

It's all in the link. Please check your calendar. Today is Sunday, November 24, 2018. You missed the last few months. Time to wakey-wakey.

www.10news.com...

TheRedneck

So the people in Tijuana pose a problem for someone from Alabama? Estimates are that 1.3% of the state's population are illegal immigrants. that's 13 people out of every 1,000.

Don't you think that 978 people have a numerical advantage over 13 people?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

According to the US Census Bureau, the current population of the US is in the vicinity of 325.7 million. I really don't think you have anything to fear.

I really don't think that is your decision to make.

Not to mention that the Census Bureau's estimated numbers of undocumented entrants per year has been reducing since 2007.

You do realize US Census data consists of volunteered information, correct? Oh, no, you probably don't...

It is a bit contrarian to suggest that the numbers are simultaneously reducing and increasing in an "invasion" of illegal entrants. One of the claims must be a lie.

That dual suggestion only exists in your mind. The actual numbers thus far can have been decreasing, but adding in 10,000 immigrants could cause them to be increasing. It's called "future expectations."

So the people in Tijuana pose a problem for someone from Alabama? Estimates are that 1.3% of the state's population are illegal immigrants. that's 13 people out of every 1,000.

Moot point. The problem is the illegality under which they would be in the United States until such time as they receive asylum. Asylum requests are not a way to become legal... the crossing is still illegal. Asylum, if granted, is simply a defense to the illegal act. The vast majority never receive asylum and are deportable... if they can be found.

More caravans are on the way, and likely more are forming. Allowing these 10,000 in would mean that more would be tempted to come in illegally. The problem thus grows, as crime usually does when not met with resistance.

Undocumented/illegal individuals have a higher risk of committing crimes than documented immigrants. Undocumented/illegal individuals will typically be enslaved by unscrupulous employers to work for sub-standard wages and benefits due to threats to have them deported if they do not comply. Undocumented/illegal individuals who work for these substandard wages are much more likely to use public assistance... unpaid health care, food stamps, medicaid... than documented individuals, thereby reducing the resources available to citizens.

Tijuana is presently declaring the influx a humanitarian crisis. There are more illegals coming in than can be cared for in a humanitarian way. I assume you think having that crisis extend to the United States is a good idea?

There is an old (illegal!) trick that was used to rid an area of coyotes. A strong treble hook is hung from a tree 4-5 feet above the ground and baited with fresh meat. It is left overnight, and by morning there will usually be several coyotes (and perhaps a few neighborhood dogs... hence the illegality) hanging from it by the mouth dead. It is considered a cruel and inhumane method of trapping the pests (another reason it is illegal). What you are doing is the equivalent. The open border is is the fresh meat, the laws of the United States are the treble hook, and the illegal immigrants are the coyotes. They run for the open border, fueled by the promises of a better life given them by corrupt traffickers, find themselves stuck with no recourse that doesn't involve deportation, and live a life of trapped semi-slavery.

You condone this, and you have the nerve to call President Trump evil?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

edit on 24-11-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This is a humanitarian disaster which is being marginalized for political advantage by uncaring persons who are happy to spout half truths and outright lies to get their pitiful and marginal personal advantage.

Wake up dude! This is a humanitarian disaster created by the very a-hole globalist that YOU support. If you can't see this, than you're just plain stoooopid. It's fairly easy to see through the BS, no matter how you try and spin it be someone else's fault, (Trump I assume). You're spewing a wealth of nonsense and outright lies out the side of your neck and very little you say holds up to any degree of scrutiny.

There is absolutely no doubt that the people of the caravan are running from extreme poverty, political oppression and a society where crime has power. Their request for asylum is valid and it is being talked down.

Valid my ass, if it was such dire straits for these people, they would've all accepted Mexico's offers. Why didn't they? I'll tell you, because it doesn't fit you and your bedmates globalist agenda. They've been told that they can take jobs from US citizens and get free chit, most have even admitted so for christ sakes. You can't see that can you? Of course not, phttt.

As far as their extreme poverty, one look at a lot of them tells me they're eating better than I am. Extreme poverty doesn't come well dressed, at 200+ lbs, with a set of headphones leading to a smart phone.

This whole charade is a scam being perpetuated on US citizens by globalist liberal cons like yourself, period.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Wake up dude! This is a humanitarian disaster created by the very a-hole globalist that YOU support.

I don't support any globalist at all.

I believe that the Westminster democratic system, as expressed in the Australian model, is more fair, balanced, democratic, resistant to corruption and superior in almost every way, to the American republic.

I am more concerned with policies rather than football teams party affiliations.

Your assumption that because I question one side of politics, that I must immediately be a supporter of the other, is an example of 'football team' mis-comprehension. You could think of it like this: if I express that I do not support Adolf Hitler and Nazism, it does not follow that I support Joseph Stalin and Communism.

If you can't see this, than you're just plain stoooopid.

Oh, I must be. Your argument is so convincingly well argued, finessed, avoids vague generalizations and has a multiplicity of supportive data.

How your neuron must throb!

It's fairly easy to see through the BS, no matter how you try and spin it be someone else's fault, (Trump I assume). You're spewing a wealth of nonsense and outright lies out the side of your neck and very little you say holds up to any degree of scrutiny.

I have provided several supportive links which would suggest that what I have said is empirically true.

... and also I typed it, it did not originate "out the side of my neck".

Valid my ass, if it was such dire straits for these people, they would've all accepted Mexico's offers. Why didn't they? I'll tell you, because it doesn't fit you and your bedmates globalist agenda.

I do not accept the validity of your ass as a qualifier in this debate.

The offer of a Mexican work visa means that they would likely to be paid minimum wage. This just happens to be less than $10 a week.

The asylum that Mexico offers is a particularly poor offer. Going from crushing poverty to slightly less crushing poverty is not a solution they wish to accept.

It is a clear sign of their desperation that so many actually took it up.

They've been told that they can take jobs from US citizens and get free chit, most have even admitted so for christ sakes.

Please provide some support for your assertion that any immigrant, illegal or otherwise, has said that they want to "take jobs away from US citizens and get free chit".

Firstly, they aren't taking jobs off existing workers. They are going to apply for job vacancies like everyone else.

They want to work for a living wage, just like every other American worker.

and, they aren't getting free stuff, especially if they are undocumented.

For Buddha's sakes.

You can't see that can you? Of course not, phttt.

As far as their extreme poverty, one look at a lot of them tells me they're eating better than I am. Extreme poverty doesn't come well dressed, at 200+ lbs, with a set of headphones leading to a smart phone.

True.

Send me a picture of someone in the caravan who has a smart phone, is 200+ lbs and is well dressed.

This whole charade is a scam being perpetuated on US citizens by globalist liberal cons like yourself, period.

As I have said, I'm not a globalist. I also don't believe I am particularly liberal.

On ATS, I have been accused of being 'right wing' and also 'left wing', but the truth is, I don't care about 'labels'.

As I said I concern myself with actual policies, not teams.

I also have some degree of credential, having been one of the few who started a political party which once was in coalition government of the country where I live (the world has moved on and they are no longer in government, which is OK. They achieved most of the good things they were elected to do).

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Wake up dude! This is a humanitarian disaster created by the very a-hole globalist that YOU support.

Yes you do and your support for them and their ideologies is plastered all over this website in your post. I could care less if you don't like the label or not. Your post are so full of lies and propaganda BS that you're not even worth debating.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=23982566]chr0naut

Yes you do and your support for them and their ideologies is plastered all over this website in your post. I could care less if you don't like the label or not. Your post are so full of lies and propaganda BS that you're not even worth debating.

Well, a Nazi-Communist, felon, drug addict, sado-masochist, paedophile might say that, mightn't they?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well, a Nazi-Communist, felon, drug addict, sado-masochist, paedophile might say that, mightn't they?

So you're calling me these things? You can call me a lot of things but don't EVER call me a pedophile A-hole.

Just another keyboard coward you are as well as a troll.
edit on 24-11-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I realize this above most rwnj’s mentality. No one is saying this is an example of racism, we are saying that you are the party of racist bigots. With the mango Mussolini serving as the racist in chief. a reply to: ElectricUniverse

edit on 24-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Now if only you could find some proof, am I right?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So you're calling me these things? You can call me a lot of things but don't EVER call me a pedophile A-hole.

Just another keyboard coward you are as well as a troll.

I was making a highly speculative reference to people broadcasting completely unfounded accusations in support of their opinions, in general, and was careful to not make any specific reference to yourself.

Why would you think I was calling you those things?

Guilty conscience?

edit on 24/11/2018 by chr0naut because: You walked right into that one! Ouch!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join