It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans in Tijuana Must be Racists...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am indeed sick of it.

I am a nationalist, and I don't want any illegals whatsoever. I don't even want immigrants coming in unless it is on a merit basis only, with the needs of this country put first. Illegals don't belong here. But it is all about their country of origin, even thinking about race is a waste of time. I personally am race blind. I only care what country they come from, has nothing to do with something as meaningless and useless as the color of one's skin. I care about their country/culture, not "race" (which is a lazy worthless leftist concern anyhow)

Truth be told, I'd trade many current lazy/leftist Americans for many of those meritorious immigrants (not the ones who want to come here and sponge off tax payers)

Those trying to make it about "race" are, as usual, going to that weak ass argument because they have no actual argument. Generally, those people are morons who we'd all be better off if they learned to shut the hell up and sit down.

A lot of people need put in their places. Especially those leftists espousing these moronic and completely wrong-headed objectively untrue/incorrect beliefs. Could the left be any more wrong? I don't see how...
edit on 11/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

They are illegal in Mexico

The Mexican government has offered them asylum and offered temporary work permits while they were applying for Mexican residency.

More than 1,743 (October 24th's number) of the 'caravaners' have already taken up Mexico's offer rather than travel to Tijuana.

In Mexico, they have been given refugee status as asylum seekers. In what way are they illegal?

And the ones that rejected Mexico's "offer" are still illegal in Mexico.

😆🚬

I'm fairly sure that they haven't paid their TV license (required by UK law) either.

You see, you are an American. They are in Mexico. You cannot apply Mexican law as applicable from the US, nor can you apply US law as applicable in Mexico.

The refugees in the caravan are not illegals in the US, where you and Donald live. Yet you are referring to the caravan as illegals, when they are not actually illegals under the law which applies to you.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes , those Brown People in Mexico do not Like other Brown People ! What is this World coming to ? ..........)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The Mexican government has offered them asylum and offered temporary work permits while they were applying for Mexican residency.

More than 1,743 (October 24th's number) of the 'caravaners' have already taken up Mexico's offer rather than travel to Tijuana.

In Mexico, they have been given refugee status as asylum seekers. In what way are they illegal?

😆🚬

I'm fairly sure that they haven't paid their TV license (required by UK law) either.

You see, you are an American. They are in Mexico. You cannot apply Mexican law as applicable from the US, nor can you apply US law as applicable in Mexico.

The refugees in the caravan are not illegals in the US, where you and Donald live. Yet you are referring to the caravan as illegals, when they are not actually illegals under the law which applies to you.

I don't get what you want to talk about

They are illegal in Mexico as well, once they went through the border of their own country, the became illegals just by being in other country, no matter what. How come you look for this very specific thing instead of discussing the actual issue happening right now?

Technicality? You may be a lawyer? They are illegal no matter what country they are in, the ones that got work VISA in Mexico are not part of this caravan anymore, so all those people, whatever country they are, are still illegal, by whatever laws apply in whatever country they are

They are illegal and will be until:

1. They return to their country
2. They accept the asylum and work visa in Mexico
3. They are accepted into the US

Until then, they are illegal, in whatever way you want to look it up

I think i have seen this before. Let's talk about minor details, derail all stuff and eventually end up talking about who has better shoes then the entire thing goes away in a few days and nothing worth came out of the conversation because everyone was busy arguing over dumb stuff instead of the actual issue, right?

Is diversion the name of the game?

edit on 22-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: BoneSay

There's a saying...

Quick teenagers move out of home while you still know everything....

I don't even know what you get out of this, but i have been living alone since i was 16, i went homeless for a while but who cares!

If we could discuss the issue happening right now as was meant on this thread instead of my age that would be great

Otherwise what's the point i dont know, another one of those "shut up you can't know anything" even if i have more street wise experience on Mexico than other people who have opinions based on what they heard

I don't see the point on going on with the age thing, it looks like another attempt to divert which i keep seeing lots and lots and lots and lots of times here, so boring and eventually it became lame and so obvious that it causes compassion for those who use it

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Look it fairly clear you are having a hard time communicating, you think people are attacking you when they are not. You are projecting a whole lot right now so perhaps it would be beneficial to step back and reevaluate your stance.

I was not attacking your age I was simply pointing out that at your age it is normal to think you know everything, when you gain more life experience and hopefully some wisdom along the way what I'm saying here might make more sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Look it fairly clear you are having a hard time communicating, you think people are attacking you when they are not. You are projecting a whole lot right now so perhaps it would be beneficial to step back and reevaluate your stance.

I was not attacking your age I was simply pointing out that at your age it is normal to think you know everything, when you gain more life experience and hopefully some wisdom along the way what I'm saying here might make more sense.

How come you don't get that i don't want to talk about my age, since you brought it up, but about the issue that this thread was about? How is that hard time communicating?

I said the things i had to say about what i see here happening and you replied with things not related at all, i don't even know why

You never even tried to reply to the actual things i said :S

You have some issues to deal with, i don't even know what those are, but you are again diverting to other stuff that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread

Maybe if you should have not replied with something unrelated to what's going on out there with the illegal caravan and instead replied to what the points i made we would not need to have this dumb conversation

And yet once again there you go with the age thing, what's the deal with your fixation on that?

Do you have anything, at all, to say about my comment about how things are really happening?

Have you seen the things i have seen, in real life? Can you be a better witness that i can be? Or my age immediately dismisses what i see because you can't understand that i have eyes too and i'm not stupid because you have some weird issue with assuming that people certain ages can't know anything about how the world works

Or maybe you should consider that your standard about how some people act depending on age is lower than in other countries, or other lives

I have seen worse, i don't even care, i was pointing out facts from what i can see out there on the street, and you divert into a dumb talk about experience and whatever

I guess in this case, since you can't see things on your own like i can, you are the one with less experience and yet you try to deal with it in a way that doesn't even make any sense

And let's go at it again, have your or have you not read all the other stuff i posted, do you have an opinion on it not based on dismissing it because of age?

Oh and i don't think i'm being "attacked", that's only as well, i think it is ridiculous to always use that "issue" to go at me and avoid the actual conversation, it is ridiculous and lame

Why don't just reply to the actual comment and go along with it and say what you think?

You brought it up, no one asked, no one needed to talk about it

Stop talking about it. If it belonged on another thread that was fine, it doesn't on this one

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

This thread is dumb, the OP continually pushes propaganda. I struggle to communicate with you and I believe it is because of your age and limited life experience, you're not stupid so when you grow up you may find more constructive ways to communicate... That is why I mentioned it, I may well be wrong however it's my opinion...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

This thread is dumb, the OP continually pushes propaganda. I struggle to communicate with you and I believe it is because of your age and limited life experience, you're not stupid so when you grow up you may find more constructive ways to communicate... That is why I mentioned it, I may well be wrong however it's my opinion...

Well it could be changed with smart discussion, isn't it?

Maybe that's where it should have gone, i did talk about what i see, not random stuff i heard

I did not get anything out of it but this

Maybe you can talk to me like i'm not dumb and we could have a real conversation, but you went the other way

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

That depends on what one considers smart discussion.

Perhaps your personal experience of events would be better served in a thread of your own and not in one like this one that is blatant right winger nonsense.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

😆🚬

They are illegal in Mexico as well, once they went through the border of their own country, the became illegals just by being in other country, no matter what. How come you look for this very specific thing instead of discussing the actual issue happening right now?

Mexico offered travel visas to the people in the caravan. While it is true that not all those in the caravans accepted the visas, you have to remember that Mexico also offered temporary asylum, too. The number of travel visas plus the number of granted asylum requests exceeds the number of people in the caravan. It is possible that a few may be illegal, having accepted neither, but they are a tiny minority if any at all.

The moment Mexico issued either a travel visa or granted asylum, the travelers became legally entitled to be there.

They are not illegal in Mexico.

Technicality? You may be a lawyer? They are illegal no matter what country they are in, the ones that got work VISA in Mexico are not part of this caravan anymore, so all those people, whatever country they are, are still illegal, by whatever laws apply in whatever country they are

You missed out:

4. They are issued travel visas (which they have been).

I think i have seen this before. Let's talk about minor details, derail all stuff and eventually end up talking about who has better shoes then the entire thing goes away in a few days and nothing worth came out of the conversation because everyone was busy arguing over dumb stuff instead of the actual issue, right?

Calling them illegals, when they aren't, is false accusation. A lie.

Ignorance of the law is not considered an acceptable defense against a charge under that law.

edit on 22/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Maybe you can talk to me like i'm not dumb and we could have a real conversation, but you went the other way

The thread is dumb and you're not stupid. That's what I was reading.

Asylum seekers aint illegal, that's just drivel. There's a court ruling making my point, you might wanna look that up.

LOS ANGELES — A federal judge on Monday ordered the Trump administration to resume accepting asylum claims from migrants no matter where or how they entered the United States, dealing at least a temporary setback to the president’s attempt to clamp down on a huge wave of Central Americans crossing the border.

Judge Jon S. Tigar of the United States District Court in San Francisco issued a temporary restraining order that blocks the government from carrying out a new rule that denies protections to people who enter the country illegally. The order, which suspends the rule until the case is decided by the court, applies nationally.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: incoserv

That’s another thing that I don’t understand.

In my opinion, only a true racist would think that it is somehow ‘racist’ to require voter id.

Anyone who thinks that blacks, native Americans, minority groups or anyone non-white are somehow less-able to obtain identification is a racist. ...

You ever see this? One of my favorite YouTube videos ...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

😆🚬

Mexico offered travel visas to the people in the caravan. While it is true that not all those in the caravans accepted the visas, you have to remember that Mexico also offered temporary asylum, too. The number of travel visas plus the number of granted asylum requests exceeds the number of people in the caravan. It is possible that a few may be illegal, having accepted neither, but they are a tiny minority if any at all.

The moment Mexico issued either a travel visa or granted asylum, the travelers became legally entitled to be there.

They are not illegal in Mexico.

You missed out:

Ignorance of the law is not considered an acceptable defense against a charge under that law.

Mexico offered asylum, some people took it, the rest refused because they say they don't care. They want, as they say "the American dream" and nothing else will do, are you sure they all got travel visas? because that's not at all what happened

Do you have a link to anywhere where it is stated they had that document?

Tell me where did you see they got "travel visas"

The people that accepted asylum in Mexico got work visas, the remaining people refused and they keep moving towards the US border, they don't have any kind of document, they are illegal in Mexico but they can't be touched except for a few like the ones that talk about murder if they are stopped and so on

You keep looking for reasons and lying, the truth is, they don't care about you, they want to take what you have because they feel it belong to them by right, you stole it. You don't get the central America feeling at all, you are naive about how they feel about US citizens

Dime donde viste eso, recuerda yo se hablar espaniol

Tell me where did you read or see that, i can speak spanish. No news about this at all

I wonder why you said they have "travel visas" and did not share a link to where you read that

Because i looked on the web and there's nothing like that going on. There is only one thing, they were offered asylum, the ones that took it got work and temporary resident visas, this means they are not moving to the north anymore, they stay in the state where they were given the temporary resident visa. The rest refused and kept going, with no documents at all, so they are illegal in Mexico, and they remain illegal so far.

But please show me where you read they have travel visas as opposed to just being untouchable because the world is watching and they know how to take advantage of that because their leaders tell them how

The people at the border got asylum offered, they refused, they are not looking for it as much as you think, how come you can't figure that out?

You said that, but you are the one lying, show me otherwise, prove me wrong. There are no "travel visas" for any of them, show me wrong

And maybe think about this

There is an entire section of Tijuana that was offered to people from Haiti as an asylum zone and they gladly took the offer, they live there, they were given food, helped to build houses, work and all the things they needed to continue with living, they are thankful and happy there, building their "small haiti", no one ever refused that help from that country

And here we have other people refusing everything and demanding money, food, buses and protection so they can enter the US, all the while refusing asylum in the country they are in right now.

Explain to me why they are not happy with the offer they already got in Mexico

Why?
edit on 23-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That depends on what one considers smart discussion.

Perhaps your personal experience of events would be better served in a thread of your own and not in one like this one that is blatant right winger nonsense.

I tried once or twice, the thread where i posted all my stuff from personal experience disappeared

Second one apparently i was unable to explain well and it turned into the same old dumb argument about my age that keep following around no matter what so i did not care anymore, there was nothing but dumb bickering about how i can't possibly know a thing and it just went into waste

This thread may be dumb but clearly there are things to talk about that people keep ignoring on purpose

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The thread is dumb and you're not stupid. That's what I was reading.

Asylum seekers aint illegal, that's just drivel. There's a court ruling making my point, you might wanna look that up.

LOS ANGELES — A federal judge on Monday ordered the Trump administration to resume accepting asylum claims from migrants no matter where or how they entered the United States, dealing at least a temporary setback to the president’s attempt to clamp down on a huge wave of Central Americans crossing the border.

Judge Jon S. Tigar of the United States District Court in San Francisco issued a temporary restraining order that blocks the government from carrying out a new rule that denies protections to people who enter the country illegally. The order, which suspends the rule until the case is decided by the court, applies nationally.

www.nytimes.com...

They already got an offer to accept asylum in Mexico, they refused, they have yet to ask the US, why refuse the offer if that's all they want?

Lots of people took the offer, do yo know why the rest refused when it was so easy to finally get away from their country and get all the stuff they need to start a new life for free?

I don't think you understand how they feel and think about the US, i know plenty of people here that constantly think the US people are garbage and hate them just for being them, and believe they can go and take over and that things will be the same but that instead of the US people enjoying the good stuff it will be them.

You don't get how they feel, and yes i know you will think bad of me about what i said but you don't understand that i'm just trying to point out something you all seem to be missing badly

I wish you would at least listen instead of looking for reasons to avoid the truth i can see day by day

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I wish you would at least listen instead of looking for reasons to avoid the truth i can see day by day

Listening to you making false claims whilst playing the victim? Sure. Why not, carry on!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

😆🚬

Mexico offered asylum, some people took it, the rest refused because they say they don't care. They want, as they say "the American dream" and nothing else will do, are you sure they all got travel visas? because that's not at all what happened

Back in early April: Mexico gives caravan migrants transit visas as group begins to disperse

The people that accepted asylum in Mexico got work visas, the remaining people refused and they keep moving towards the US border, they don't have any kind of document, they are illegal in Mexico but they can't be touched except for a few like the ones that talk about murder if they are stopped and so on

I just explained that they have been granted permission to be there by the Mexican government.

You keep looking for reasons and lying, the truth is, they don't care about you, they want to take what you have because they feel it belong to them by right, you stole it. You don't get the central America feeling at all, you are naive about how they feel about US citizens

They are escaping deep poverty and possible death in the country they are running from. That is their stated motivation.

I wouldn't presume that you discern their motivations beyond what they have stated. The fact that you keep parroting something bleedingly obviously untrue, should raise some questions as to your actual deductive capability.

Tell me where did you read or see that, i can speak spanish. No news about this at all

I wonder why you said they have "travel visas" and did not share a link to where you read that

I have provided a link, but as it is common knowledge, I didn't think it was necessary to post a link.

In case you think it was a spurious typo:

Mexico Starts Giving Caravan Migrants Transit Visas

Mexico Gives Immigrant Caravan Transit Visas

Mexico starts giving caravan migrants transit visas

Caravan migrants receiving transit visas from Mexico

... ad nauseum.

Have you posted any links in this thread to support anything you have have written?

Because i looked on the web and there's nothing like that going on.

Grasshopper, your Google-fu is not yet ready. When you can snatch the truth from the hand of just about any news service on the planet, then you will have attained mastery. Ahh so (le)!

There is only one thing, they were offered asylum, the ones that took it got work and temporary resident visas, this means they are not moving to the north anymore, they stay in the state where they were given the temporary resident visa. The rest refused and kept going, with no documents at all, so they are illegal in Mexico, and they remain illegal so far.

But please show me where you read they have travel visas as opposed to just being untouchable because the world is watching and they know how to take advantage of that because their leaders tell them how

The people at the border got asylum offered, they refused, they are not looking for it as much as you think, how come you can't figure that out?

You said that, but you are the one lying, show me otherwise, prove me wrong. There are no "travel visas" for any of them, show me wrong

Don't you look silly now!

There is an entire section of Tijuana that was offered to people from Haiti as an asylum zone and they gladly took the offer, they live there, they were given food, helped to build houses, work and all the things they needed to continue with living, they are thankful and happy there, building their "small haiti", no one ever refused that help from that country

And here we have other people refusing everything and demanding money, food, buses and protection so they can enter the US, all the while refusing asylum in the country they are in right now.

Why?

- Because Mexico has borders and diplomatic ties with the places these people are running from.

- Because the drug cartels, which are predominant in their countries of origin, have connections reaching into Mexico and so they aren't safe from them in Mexico.

- Because they also don't trust the Mexican government to remain favorable to their plight and are trying to get further away, to safety.

- Because the minimum wage (that they are likely to be forced to accept) in Mexico is only $4.50 a day. Would you accept that?

- Because the DTumpster said something untrue and it echoes for ages in the cavity between some peoples ears (but Brawndo has electrolytes, it's what plants crave).

Supp ortive linky (in case couldn't find it for yourself).

edit on 23/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Listening to you making false claims whilst playing the victim? Sure. Why not, carry on!

No one is playing the victim, stop trying to derail. I can see things on my own, you can't and you still are blinding yourself

Stop trying to distract from the facts, it is lame

Anyway you keep going in your fake world, no one cares anyways

They don't care about you, and it seems like you don't care about you as well, you live in fantasy land

I wish i was so blind as well, must feel so happy to be unaware 😝😝😝

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

😆🚬

Back in early April: Mexico gives caravan migrants transit visas as group begins to disperse

I just explained that they have been granted permission to be there by the Mexican government.

They are escaping deep poverty and possible death in the country they are running from. That is their stated motivation.

I wouldn't presume that you discern their motivations beyond what they have stated. The fact that you keep parroting something bleedingly obviously untrue, should raise some questions as to your actual deductive capability.

I have provided a link, but as it is common knowledge, I didn't think it was necessary to post a link.

In case you think it was a spurious typo:

Mexico Starts Giving Caravan Migrants Transit Visas

Mexico Gives Immigrant Caravan Transit Visas

Caravan migrants receiving transit visas from Mexico

... ad nauseum.

Have you posted any links in this thread to support anything you have have written?

Because i looked on the web and there's nothing like that going on.

Grasshopper, your Google-fu is not yet ready. When you can snatch the truth from the hand of just about any news service on the planet, then you will have attained mastery. Ahh so (le)!

There is only one thing, they were offered asylum, the ones that took it got work and temporary resident visas, this means they are not moving to the north anymore, they stay in the state where they were given the temporary resident visa. The rest refused and kept going, with no documents at all, so they are illegal in Mexico, and they remain illegal so far.

Don't you look silly now!

Why?

- Because Mexico has borders and diplomatic ties with the places these people are running from.

- Because the drug cartels, which are predominant in their countries of origin, have connections reaching into Mexico and so they aren't safe from them in Mexico.

- Because they also don't trust the Mexican government to remain favorable to their plight and are trying to get further away, to safety.

- Because the minimum wage (that they are likely to be forced to accept) in Mexico is only $4.50 a day. Would you accept that?

- Because the DTumpster said something untrue and it echoes for ages in the cavity between some peoples ears (but Brawndo has electrolytes, it's what plants crave).

Supp ortive linky (in case couldn't find it for yourself).

LMFAO! see what happens when you can't read properly?

Those visas were given to central Americans from The Salvador, that's a different group, these people with the current caravan come from Honduras? Can you even understand those are different countries?

That was back in April, do you know when the current Honduran caravan thing started, the ones on Tijuana right now?

I can't believe you are so desperate to prove you right you go all the way to lie with something to very specific that only takes a couple minutes to dismiss

Those are two different groups lmfao, the current caravan has not been given any travel visas, just stop embarrassing yourself, this current issue is completely separate from the one in April

You are completely way beyond any help, keep going. This got boring to no end, i can't believe it lmfao!!!

I don't even know why you try so hard

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join