It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans in Tijuana Must be Racists...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Aren't you tired of democrats/liberals who claim "you must be a racist if you don't want ILLEGAL immigrants"?

You can bet that many LEGAL immigrants like myself are tired of this old tactic used by the left.

But here is the thing. Many Mexicans living in places like Tijuana are also against "ILLEGAL immigrants." They are even voicing the same concerns many Americans and legal residents have about "ILLEGAL immigration."

Unfortunately most, if not all the videos showing this are in "Spanish." Since the policy of ATS is to only provide "sources in English" (cough-RACISTS-cough) how do I prove this?

I have even heard a citizen of Tijuana, Mexico state "Trump is right, this is an invasion," among other statements made by Mexicans who are protesting the "caravan." Some even stated "they(caravan) will get our jobs and our social programs when there are Mexicans who need it."

Almost at the end of the following video you will see Mexicans protesting against the "caravan invasion."

So, is the left going to argue now that "those Mexicans are also racists"?

When will common sense wake up people in the left who would make such a claim?...

edit on 19-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ironical it amuses me that the MSM is even going as far as by ignoring the fact the majority of all those so called migrants are all male? and have very fancy T Shirts which don't even scream the migrant fleeing type?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
20,000 more on the way too !!!!!!

Mexico needs to "wake up".

👋

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

When does common sense would [sic] wake up people in the left who would make such a claim?...

Never happen bro. That's not the narrative TPTB are trying to push: open borders, one world gov.

The left will jump through more hoops than Shamu to justify their indoctrinated worldview. Pretty sure those Mexican nationals are just disgruntled because they can't freely come to the USA with amnesty in their back pocket, right? Let them in too! Dems need their voters somehow..

edit on 19-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I have heard a Mexican left-winger, Enrique Acevedo, who is supposedly a journalist of Univision, and lives legally in the U.S. claim that "those Mexicans are racists" even though the majority of the protestors are not white...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

They aren't immigrants (to the US) yet. They cannot become 'illegal immigrants' until they are, actually, immigrants.

Accusing people of something they haven't done and stating that they are guilty of actions or events which have not transpired, is called 'false accusation', which is punishable by law if such a claim is expressed to certain people: U.S. Code › Title 18 › 'Part I › Chapter 15 › § 287 - False, fictitious or fraudulent claims' - Legal Information Institute

There is another guideline in law that states that people are innocent until proven guilty.

So, that makes the "illegals", those provably falsely accusing others of events which have not occurred, doesn't it?

edit on 19/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I have heard a Mexican left-winger, Enrique Acevedo, who is supposedly a journalist of Univision, and lives legally in the U.S. claim that "those Mexicans are racists" even though the majority of the protestors are not white...

Yep. Resorting to schoolyard tactics.

As I said, dems need to bring in votes someway, somehow...any means necessary, civil, legal... or not

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
So, that makes the "illegals", those provably falsely accusing others of events which have not occurred, doesn't it?

ROFLMAO... Try to use that law and I would present a counter argument and a lawsuit (malicious defamation of character and slander) showing how the Hondurans in that caravan have stated themselves that their goal is to enter illegally into the U.S...

They even refused the offer from Mexico to stay there and get jobs in Mexico...

Perhaps you should come back down to Earth, from whatever planet your mind is stuck at, because it's obvious you have no idea of what "guilty until proven innocent" means when the accused themselves state they plan to illegally enter the U.S...

edit on 19-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They are illegal in Mexico 🍋🚬🍋

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They are illegal in Mexico 🍋🚬🍋

I'd even wager some of them are illegal back home

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Comic gold, thanks for laughs OP...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
White people who enter the country illegally and stay are illegal immigrants.

White people. Can. Be. Illegal. Immigrants. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

The entire ‘left’ seems to think that ‘illegal’ somehow means ‘non-white’.

It’s an iq thing.

I’m pretty sure they also think that if someone is anti-ILLEGAL- immigration then that somehow means they’re anti-immigration. (It doesn’t)

Again, it’s an iq thing.

Anyone who thinks it’s somehow ‘racist’ to oppose ‘illegal’ immigration is either very thick, or racist themselves. How can one be a ‘racist’ if they oppose ANY ‘illegal’ immigrant? What race is an ‘illegal’? Are they white? Are they black? I’d love to know.

I’d love to hear from a lib what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to make that leap? What is it that makes you believe that ‘illegal’ somehow equates to ‘Mexican’ or ‘South American’ or ‘non-white’?

Is it because CNN tells you to think that? Or some other insanely low-info reason?
edit on 19 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: xuenchen

They are illegal in Mexico

I'd even wager some of them are illegal back home

zi democrati criminali

🎀

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Mexico needs to double time it to their southern border and re-inforce the fence/borders at crossing points. It shouldn't be too difficult to strengthen the border gates to the point that even a mass of people can't push it open as has been done before. I wouldn't put it past them to electrify sections of the fence, which I would think is their total right. Keep the electric fence on their side of the border with another fence (smaller, warning fence announcing electrified fence, keeping people back) between the electric fence and the border. 600-10,000v should do the trick - it doesn't need be a leathal current.

If they hurry they can order pallets of concertina (razor) wire by the shipping container and have it there before the invaders from the south show up. They come in spools that unwind into 6ft tall (2 3ft tall rolls, stacked basically) fences and can be deployed very quickly from the back of a pickup truck. I priced it out and it was about $.50 -$1.00 per linear foot when buying it by the pallet from the (asian) manufacturer, depends if you want stainless or galvanized. A container would do about 15-20 miles from what I calculated - or about $10K for 20 miles at $1/ft - not a bad price for securing the border. It might be the best investment they can make. IDK if they can electrify that, I would think it would be hard to keep it from grounding out.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm kind of a reverse immigrant, I guess; a US citizen legally immigrated to Mexico. I've been legally resident in two different countries over the course of my life so far.

There are US citizens down here in some places who are actually not 100% technically legally resident, but they don't come expecting anything from the government of Mexico (and if they did, they wouldn't get anything). They're retired US citizens who live off their pension and Social Security and they add to the economy by spending their US dollars in the towns and cities that they usually live in. They're tolerated because of the net positive economic effect that they bring.

In the immigration office where we did our registration, there was a big poster warning me that if anyone is caught voting in a Mexican electionn without prior ID, they would be imprisoned and fined. Mexico requires federally issue voter ID cards to vote in an election and those are only issued to citizens.

It cost us a few hundred dollars to do the process. We paid our dues, crossed our t's and dotted out i's.

I agree with your Tijuanenses. I don't like illegal immigrants anywhere.

:
edit on 2018 11 19 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That’s another thing that I don’t understand.

In my opinion, only a true racist would think that it is somehow ‘racist’ to require voter id.

Anyone who thinks that blacks, native Americans, minority groups or anyone non-white are somehow less-able to obtain identification is a racist.

If a driver licence is required to be carried at all times while driving, is that racist too?

If it was law to have voter id, and a ‘minority’ Wanted to vote. They’d bring their id with them. To think they’re incapable of doing that, is racist.

But I do believe those who claim voter-id laws to be racist are actually just liars. They don’t want voter-id laws because such laws would make it difficult for dead people and non-citizens to vote. Which would disadvantage one party in particular.

Voter id laws are not racist, by any stretch of the imagination.
Opposing ‘illegal’ immigration is not racist, by any stretch of the imagination.
Opposing ‘illegal’ immigration is not anti-immigrant by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Aren't you tired of democrats/liberals

yes I would also like to add republican's and the alt right, I'm just about fed up with everyone partisan bull# you guys are about as dumb as a box of rocks
edit on 20-11-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No human is illegal.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

stop it, that's nonsensical, there has to be upward boundaries on everything including immigration otherwise 100 million people will be at our doorstep

let's just all pull our heads out of our asses and cut the bull# right left paradigm it's straight garbage... majority of these post make me feel like a genius

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join