It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka used private email for gov't business

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: troubleshooter

are you still expecting something earth shattering from Hillary's emails?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It seems that you don't understand what the issue was from hillarys emails, nor in turn Ivankas emails based on this Thread you created.

It's like you're playing wack a mole and just wanna scream "Gotcha!!" Keep wackn it.... a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
How do you know that?

I know that because your own source says it:

President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka Trump re-routed their personal email accounts to computers run by the Trump Organization

It says clear as day, they re-routed their personal email accounts to T.O. servers. It says nothing about routing W.H. communications. They only speculate their personal emails were used for W.H. communications.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
That would be like Hillary sending her 30,000 emails to the Clinton Foundation computers.

No it wouldn't. You obviously have no understanding of what you are talking about. They only re-routed their emails, meaning only new emails will get sent to Trump Org. server, not existing emails. We know this because they changed the "mail exchange records" to re-route only. Changing mail exchange records doesn't include sending existing emails to another server. The fact you don't know what you are talking about but continue to talk about it is alarming.

Yes, Jared's lawyer confirmed their personal emails were used for some communication with government officials while they transitioned to WH email system, but that is not illegal. They were not classified, nor wore they secret. The only rule broken was official record keeping of the emails, which was then resolved when they submitted the records.

It's quite obvious these articles you linked to pray on the unknowing and gullible who already have a bias against Trump.
edit on 20-11-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: soberbacchus

If required, a legal team could easily get a warrant and require Microsoft/Hotmail to release email records most likely saved on several different cloud servers to prove what is said by Ivanka's lawyer. As opposed to Hillary, where her emails only resided on a single private server, and deleting said emails leaves no external trace for anyone to investigate.

A State Sponsored Hacker could easily get access to Microsoft/Hotmail email records most likely saved on several different cloud servers. As opposed to Hillary, where her emails only resided on a single private server,

You don't seem to worried about security.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
More B.S. from the left. Her email account was not used in any way or form for official business. The left continually searches for ways to justify Hillary and Obama treasonous use of their emails.
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You don't make any sense.

Microsoft/Hotmail spends millions of dollars a year to secure their email systems, and has several cyber security teams dedicated to security of their systems. That is because their business depends on the security of their service, and their email systems likely have a constant threat.

Hillary had her private server hacked all the way back in 2011, and never attempted to increase security of the system until 2013.
en.wikipedia.org...

Her email server was wide open for a simple Remote Desktop Protocal (RDP) connection. Even the most novice security expert would tell you how bad that is. It almost as if they didn't have any security at all.

The only benefit to having a private email server is the ability to discard emails without a trace. There would be no third-party to worry about having remnants of the emails in some RAID array in some data center or cloud. Security would then become a constant cost as new threat vectors are constantly found by researchers. You'd need a security team of your own to patch all the holes as they arise, which we all know Hillary didn't have.

You can't compare a billion dollar email system to some random Windows Server in someone's basement. Don't even try.
edit on 20-11-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Screaming gotcha? You can imagine that scenario if it makes you feel better, but that's a pretty exaggerated response to mild criticism.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
More B.S. from the left. Her email account was not used in any way or form for official business. The left continually searches for ways to justify Hillary and Obama treasonous use of their emails.

Fox news disagrees with you. She did use private email for gov't business. link
The point of disagreement is how serious an error this is.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

LOL! Nothing to see here folks, Some poster on the internet says so!

Maybe you should explain that to Reps Trey Gowdy, Elijah Cummings, Ted Lieu and Don Beyer, who were all pretty concerned about it a year ago, when this email "scandal" first surfaced, as well as Mueller, whose investigation took an interest in the email reroutes too.

Today, Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, the Ranking Member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, sent four letters after reports that President Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, “re-routed their personal email accounts to computers run by the Trump Organization” less than 48 hours after receiving letters from Cummings and Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy directing them not to relocate or transfer these records while the Committee is conducting its investigation.
medium.com...

This isssue showing up in the news again, Thanksgiving week seems to me to be PSA reminder of ALL the goods that Mueller has on the Trumps, including Jared and Ivanka as well as Don JR. Something's coming.

edit on 20-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Fake news, apparently the CIA Washington Post journalist can read the minds of "advisers of POTUS Trump..." The same CIA Washington Post which has posted fake claims in the past as they "tried" to attack the POTUS with "fake claim after fake claim" in an attempt to dissuade voters from voting in favor of MAGA/Trump Senators.

The discovery alarmed some advisers to President Trump, who feared that his daughter’s prac­tices bore similarities to the personal email use of Hillary Clinton, an issue he made a focus of his 2016 campaign. He attacked his Democratic challenger as untrustworthy and dubbed her “Crooked Hillary” for using a personal email account as secretary of state.

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

Really? ok, so show us the "advisers of POTUS Trump who were alarmed by this..."

Also, show us the FBI stating these emails were "classified information Ivanka wasn't supposed to send..."

edit on 20-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Was there Any Top Secret or Classified Info in Any of Her E-Mails ? No you say ? Hmm... So this is Somehow a Big Story in the MSM Because > ?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh no, there is a lot to see here.

You can see how easy it is to make something out of nothing in order to mislead and control people to support a specific agenda. Then watch those people argue about it over the internet without knowing a single thing about that which they are arguing.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The FBI are not the "leftists"?

They certainly were under Comey.

I did not say "Democrats." There's a difference.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Actually we know for a fact that what Hillary was sending in her email was classified because that's what the FBI stated, except that Obama's puppets Comey and McCabe among some others, sided with globalist Hillary.

The only source making the claims about Ivanka are the left-wing media which has been posting "fake news" for over two years now... until there ios "actual evidence corroborating this" it is only a claim which could be just another of the "fake claims" that the left-wing media has been known to post for over 2 years...
edit on 20-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

She wasn't running the State Department, didn't put our country's very security at risk, didn't get people killed like Hillary did and for all intense and purposes...she is just the daughter of Trump. Hardly a risk to our nation. It's not the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The FBI are not the "leftists"?

They certainly were under Comey.

I did not say "Democrats." There's a difference.

TheRedneck

That's right. They are the Deep State all together.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It was a violation of FOIA and NARA laws on public record. She did turn over the emails and start using a .gov email address after the fact. Rules got stricter after Hillary's mess.

I'm not saying to jail her because as far as we know, nothing was classified. I think suspension/probation would be a good penalty when officials flout the law.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You're right, Hillary's actions were way worse. But that does not mean it's ok for ivanka to use a private email in her gov't role.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

But that does not mean it's ok for ivanka to use a private email in her gov't role.

I never said it is, nor have I seen anyone else say that. It's wrong, actually. I'd support a full FBI investigation to make sure nothing of national security interests was sent. I'd also say it's a serious black mark against Ivanka and should be considered should any other issues arise.

All I am saying is I want equal administration of the law. If Hillary gets away with it, then others get away with it too. If Ivanka is punished, then Hillary must be punished as well, worse because her crimes were greater.

Anyone that can disagree with that is playing the exact definition of identity politics.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Read my comments in OP and since, if you thought I disagreed with you on that. It's awful that Hillary wasn't punished. I'm totally with you.

Doesn't make it right to flout the law, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join