It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka used private email for gov't business

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

No the issue was she helped plan the inauguration and none of that was captured for posterity. this is not about using a server to avoid anything. This is about they want the records for invited guests etc. When she started doing this she was not even part of the Whitehouse staff. Then she took an unpaid position which means technically she's still not an employee of the white house. the special part means she is an unpaid advisor. Legally she has no responsibility to provide records to the national archive other than the fact it will eventually be in her dad's presidential library. The violation she made was not having these emails archived which she corrected by resending through a government server. So this is nothing like Hillary even though you really want it to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

No the issue was she helped plan the inauguration and none of that was captured for posterity. this is not about using a server to avoid anything. This is about they want the records for invited guests etc. When she started doing this she was not even part of the Whitehouse staff. Then she took an unpaid position which means technically she's still not an employee of the white house. the special part means she is an unpaid advisor. Legally she has no responsibility to provide records to the national archive other than the fact it will eventually be in her dad's presidential library. The violation she made was not having these emails archived which she corrected by resending through a government server. So this is nothing like Hillary even though you really want it to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Yeah, Ivanka violated records law...but then corrected it. There's no reason to crucify her.
I would say the same thing if Hillary had corrected her mistakes...but she didn't. Instead she swept them under the rug and tried to play us for fools just like ole Billy blowjob did... I don't like being LIED to.

A2D

You mean Ivanka didn’t wipe the server and delete 30,000 emails?

We don't know yet.

First there needs to be an exhaustive investigation.

You mean like go through thousands of emails in a few days, then declare it’s ok because there was no criminal intent. Ok.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The answer is no on all counts. The First Lady has no rules like a secretary of state stating that official business must be done on government servers for oversight and archive purposes.

You are just saying nonsense not based on anything factual or relevant. Just speculation and opinion founded on suspicion.

It's always very one sided with you. Your heavy bias keeps you from evolving and progressing spiritually and intellectually. I do not recommend a heavy bias because of the negative effect it can have on oneself.

a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

I read it. Your argument and issue are invalid. The First Lady is not an elected official. Or staff. Anything she does is volunteered.

What's her salary? Retirement or any form or compensation? No? Just related to the president huh?

Ok. Great. A Disaster of 4 scoops in proportion averted.

edit on 11 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Concern trolling, obfuscation and Clinton bashing all in one post. Seems you covered all the right wing play book bases.

a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
we need ooo....about 18 months of rallies of thousands of people yelling "lock Ivanka up"....yeah, that's sounds about right....it'll make me feel all gooey inside, you know...the same as all you right-wingers felt about hillary for all those months.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I bet his supporters still chant "lock her up" at his rallies.

like trained seals.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

It's rather amusing how Trump's attacks and finger pointing always comes back and bites him in the a$$, lol. If Hillary's daughter did the same, I'm sure we would hear chants of "lock her up!" Some will deny this happened or it's not as bad, because Hillary was Secretary of State. Whether it's not as bad or not, the rules still apply.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP!

With Hillary

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
While this is a prime candidate for whatabboutism - the facts are the facts. She DOES have top secret security clearance, if she's sending 'work' email there's no reason to think that she's not letting anything top secret slip through, it HAS to be investigated to remove potential slip ups.

www.axios.com...

By law - any official work email must be preserved.

Under the Presidential Records Act and Federal Records Act, government officials must forward any official correspondence to a work account within 20 days for preservation.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hillary had a face like a bag of spanners so deserves to go to jail.
Ivanka is gorgeous so she should get promoted.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What does the First Lady have to do with this?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yup, we truely are heading to the movie, "idiocracy". Next presidential candidate will just wrestle his opponent into submission.

All you need is a cult of personality and a hot wife to be president! O wait, now Oprah and Kayne West want to run for 2020 presidency.

We're doomed!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Was any of the email classified?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Agreed. Should be investigated further. No experience in military or political office and you get high security clearance? seems dangerous to me.

Has anyone read quotes from her book? She actually tries to explain how being born with a silver spoon is actually a handicap.

Rich people living in totally different worlds. She should have no security clearance.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sure investigate it, please investigate it...someone with less than 2 years experience vs someone who had been in politics for years… lets see the Democrats make themselves raging hypocrites by trying to "get" a trump finally.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
To part from the OP that is asking about consequences and fair application. The consequences were exactly like they would be for every one of MILLIONS of those under jurisdiction of public records rules that don't know or fail to properly archive:

"Hey, you have to do THIS >>>" and they turn over their emails and all is good.
Ivanka did exactly that...so what should be different?

If the county clerk who texts her boss from her personal phone and says, " I'm home sick, can you file the weddings from yesterday?" and doesn't properly archive she should get the exact same treatment. "Hey, you have to do THIS >>>" and they do. Good system. Already in place.

If there are classified docs in it, you shred your docs, or wipe the server, their are laws for that too (if the FBI doesn't shield you)
edit on 20-11-2018 by Halfswede because: here = her

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yup, we truely are heading to the movie, "idiocracy". Next presidential candidate will just wrestle his opponent into submission.

All you need is a cult of personality and a hot wife to be president! O wait, now Oprah and Kayne West want to run for 2020 presidency.

We're doomed!

To be far, I was joking.
I read elsewhere that Ivanka's emails were just random stuff while Hillary's were supposedly Top Secret type stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Trump not only is the biggest liar of all times but also the biggest hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Concern trolling, obfuscation and Clinton bashing all in one post.

Otherwise known as "truth" around these parts...

It never ceases to amaze me how partisans can get so upset because they messed up...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join