It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka used private email for gov't business

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

What to do. . . what to do. . . . .

Do we apply equal justice?

Would that be fair?

I'm guessing your answer would be, "Yes".

Okay then!

Equal to who? Or is it "whom"? I can never be sure which way to say that.

Equal to those of a different ideology? Or equal to you or I, the lesser, lowly serfs of the kingdom?

Do we base justice through a partisan lens? Like Kavanaugh?

There's a reason why Justice is always blindfolded.

But the real world doesn't play like that any more.

So what kind of equal justice would you like to see?

Or do you just want blood, as long as it's not leftist blood?

What to do. . . . what to do. . . . . .

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Typical hit piece.

Perhaps if you actually read the article instead of the headline, you would find that WaPo walked back all of the headline claims down the bottom of their insidious article.

Typical for Washing Pot. MSM at it again.

I hope Ivanka sues them.

Treasonous scum of the earth.

P

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
When Ivanka was Secretary of State did she send TOP SECRET documents via her private server and private email accounts?

Oh, wait......

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey, at least it wasn't an entire server...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Horse of a different color ...................

WaPo Attempts to Draw Parallels Between Ivanka And Hillary's Emails – But It's Straight TRASH

Now the geniuses at The Washington Post have a bogus story about Ivanka Trump using a private email address to coordinate her family's schedule with various White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants.

πŸ˜†

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
impeach!!!!! heresy!!!! wait ....wait one second. DiD Hillary do the same? no harm no foul. fair play. It's allowed cuz he......i didn't know. I just wanna burn a witch
edit on 19-11-2018 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)
shes witch.....get her
edit on 19-11-2018 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your link is broken.

From Trumps lawyer:

β€œWhile transitioning into government, after she was given an official account but until the White House provided her the same guidance they had given others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her personal account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family,” he said in a statement.

Mirijanian said Ivanka Trump turned over all her government-related emails months ago so they could be stored permanently with other White House records.

Source for the quote.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just now being reported straight from the DOJ. BIG FUC**** DEAL.

OOPS, forgot the link.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Public records rules apply from The WH down to a county dispatcher. And everyone was pissed at Hillary even before it turned out some of her emails were classified material. That's part of why I voted 3rd party. If a secretary at a community college is subject to public records requests, then the Secretary of State and a WH aide are damn well subject to those ethics rules, too.
edit on 020182018k23007America/Chicagothpm by Look2theSacredHeart because: Spellinh

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Spot on DB.

Will be very curious to see how it all plays out.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That high quality source negates this whole thread. It's so not hysterical! You just won. Good job.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

That high quality source negates this whole thread. It's so not hysterical! You just won. Good job.
we can agree? thus person wins the whole internet?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE
impeach!!!!! heresy!!!! wait ....wait one second. DiD Hillary do the same? no harm no foul. fair play. It's allowed cuz he......i didn't know. I just wanna burn a witchshes witch.....get her

Nope, not even close to the same thing.

Clinton used an unsecured server stored in her home to send and receive Top Secret information (huge crime), lied to cover it up (another huge crime) and destroyed subpoenaed evidence (and another huge crime). Also had her housekeeper, who had no clearance, access and print off top secret information on an unsecured printer.(another huge crime) As Secretary of State.

Ivanka used personal email to conduct unclassified business (not a crime) the only issue being her personal email doesn't get backed up to archives for govt. record keeping policy, which has been corrected. As an advisor.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I want my award !!!! πŸš¬πŸ’¨

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

how did that third party do??? did well? your vote mattered? well at least ya stood for something. i guess

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede

Public records rules apply from The WH down to a county dispatcher. And everyone was pissed at Hillary even before it turned out some of her emails were classified material. That's part of why I voted 3rd party. If a secretary at a community college is subject to public records requests, then the Secretary of State and a WH aide are damn well subject to those ethics rules, too.

storing records isn't an "ethics rule" it's an archiving policy.

You're comparing apples to nuclear missiles.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, equal justice. It is extremely weakening to the whole country that Hillary was let off so easy. She should be barred from gov't service for forever, and whatever is the just penalty for being "extremely careless" with classified info. Look at Chelsea Manning.

Now with Ivanka, she should have known better. Strip her of her gov't role for violating public records, even just on probation, make sure it wasn't sensitive, and good enough.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

Only way we get out of this red-blue pissing match is if we have more viable parties, so yes, I'm happy with my vote.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Did the creator of this thread even read the lower part of the article that he supplied? It actually shows what the e-mails were and when they were. There was no classified stuff on them from what that article states in the end, most were family business stuff and pre-her involvement in the government. She handed all of them to be checked immediately when asked. After being notified she needed to tighten up the e-mail use, using the government one even for personal scheduling of family.

She did not do what Hillary was doing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well if true, I am going to have to just look the other way.
Just like all the Hillary supporters did and still do, when she did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join