It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Bingo...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24072936]Outlier13

as i stated previously .

I didnt write the article nor do i have any association with Mr. Davis.

it is additional information on the OP for those interested.

Ps

take it easy with the name calling. its not nice. i have thick skin but some do not. be nice.😊

happy new year to you and yours

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
i hadnt seen this article posted.

its an article about Eric Davis's comments about Bob Lazar.

“Also, a Roadrunner (who ran programs at Area-51 for Los Alamos) told me that he knew Lazar’s female supervisor at Area-51 and had her pull up his personnel file. Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site, and he never held security clearances because he didn’t need them to work in an unclassified area. Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.”

www.ufojoe.net...

"...a Roadrunner"

I find it absolutely hypocritical that debunkers such as yourself and this Eric Davis want to base their lack of belief in Bob Lazar by using a circumstantial argument.

Bob tells a story that cannot be corroborated by anyone directly.

Davis tells a story opposite Bob Lazar that CANNOT BE CORROBORATED by anyone directly.

Instead we have this mysterious "roadrunner who knew Lazar's female supervisor".

In all honesty how can you be such a hypocrite? I'm totally ok with you not believing Lazar's story but when you attempt to validate the reason you don't believe it is based on the EXACT SAME circumstantial argument Bob makes regarding his own account is where I take issue.

Do you understand what I'm saying here? You have no credibility to deny one version and then present an alternative version where both versions are using the same logic.

It's what we refer to as hypocrisy.

Wow.

As i stated previously

Ps

take it easy with the name calling. its not nice. i have thick skin but some do not. be nice.😊

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
a reply to: [post=24072936]Outlier13

as i stated previously .

Ps

Name calling is being verbally abusive. I was pointing out the fact that what you are arguing along with Davis is hypocritical. That's a fact. That's not name calling.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

no argument. just a linked article.

im sure I can find someone to argue with you though. hold on a sec....

edit on 31-12-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: yahhhh!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: charlyv

real? how?

i like how you left out the word alien in "and he got to work with some incredible machines.".

i'm not sure if you saw my post here but i believe they showed bob working earthly tech. and added some stagecraft to the mix and told him it was E.T.

they knew he wouldn't be able to resist telling his buddy John lear and that other guy about it.

i think its in the move "mirage men" when they are interviewing the other OSI guy and he spins a yarn about how if he had a program to protect he would use everything and anything to make sure it stayed under wraps, he even went as far as saying they would use the whole UFO/ET thing for deception if need be.

a new platform that used unconventional propulsion methods alongside a strange planform that just happened to look like what everyone thinks is an alien craft.

add in some "alien" doodads and chairs, alongside all the unnecessary info they filled his head with before hand and you have yourself some grade A+ disinformation that to this very day is still working.

people who dont know how really classified programs work don't get the idea of compartmentalization. according to Bob they showed him all sorts of information including medical data that had NO connection to the work he was there to do.

that would never happen in a real program, first he was a civilian with know ties to a blabber mouth and second the phrase 'need to know' comes to mind.

if he did anything the AF didnt want to happen before he got to the news he would have been locked up. Dont forget that he took his posse to see the test flights 2 times. I am willing to bet that even on the first some they knew he was there, but when they got busted the second time and got called into an interview at the airbase he would have been locked up.

at the very least they would have taken the video evidence

I left out "aliens" because there is absolutely no corroboration with aliens. It is high tech, and perhaps attainable by another civilization we know nothing about, perhaps even a dimensional thing, but we have such little evidence to commit ourselves to extraterrestrials, unless of course you personally get to meet one. I believe Lazar was privy to something that would cause most of us to erupt in "extraterrestrial", however that in itself need incredible proof. I think he witnessed and worked with something extraordinary, but even he has reservations of what that was really all about.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

real? how?

i like how you left out the word alien in "and he got to work with some incredible machines.".

i'm not sure if you saw my post here but i believe they showed bob working earthly tech. and added some stagecraft to the mix and told him it was E.T.

they knew he wouldn't be able to resist telling his buddy John lear and that other guy about it.

i think its in the move "mirage men" when they are interviewing the other OSI guy and he spins a yarn about how if he had a program to protect he would use everything and anything to make sure it stayed under wraps, he even went as far as saying they would use the whole UFO/ET thing for deception if need be.

a new platform that used unconventional propulsion methods alongside a strange planform that just happened to look like what everyone thinks is an alien craft.

add in some "alien" doodads and chairs, alongside all the unnecessary info they filled his head with before hand and you have yourself some grade A+ disinformation that to this very day is still working.

people who dont know how really classified programs work don't get the idea of compartmentalization. according to Bob they showed him all sorts of information including medical data that had NO connection to the work he was there to do.

that would never happen in a real program, first he was a civilian with know ties to a blabber mouth and second the phrase 'need to know' comes to mind.

if he did anything the AF didnt want to happen before he got to the news he would have been locked up. Dont forget that he took his posse to see the test flights 2 times. I am willing to bet that even on the first some they knew he was there, but when they got busted the second time and got called into an interview at the airbase he would have been locked up.

at the very least they would have taken the video evidence

So, you’re basically basing all these assumptions of yours on a “gut feeling.” Got it.

Bob said this himself, slightly paraphrasing, “there are countless people out there that claim to know more about my life, than me. It’s ridiculous.”

People like you also claim that the ET stuff in itself is a ‘cover-up’ for what’s REALLY going on. That’s absurd. What could possibly be more secret than ET tech?

You’re entitled to your opinion, believe him or not, Bob could care less. But to say stuff like “well actually Bob seen tech that we been working on for like 60 years and they threw an alien smokescreen at him becuz they knew he would spill the beans so they thought 2 steps ahead,” THAT is just you inserting your own spin on a situation that you were not apart of. That would be like you telling a story of an insane car crash you witnessed when you were 16, and me responding with “well I don’t think you seen what you thought you saw, you probably seen 2 stunt men on a lot somewhere pretending to crash & they wanted you to think it was for real.” Like, wtf?
edit on 1-1-2019 by Crisis because: Edit

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

People like you also claim that the ET stuff in itself is a ‘cover-up’ for what’s REALLY going on. That’s absurd. What could possibly be more secret than ET tech?

People like me? I do not know what you are getting on about, but that is not what I said, or the way I feel. Please keep your assumptions about others to yourself, thank you. I like Bob Lazar and I think he has integrity. No one on here has a clue what really goes on in places like S-4, nor should they.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

i didnt say i didnt believe in ET or something other than human flying around in our sky.

i just know that people who get into these programs are people who dont have a shady background. he cant even provide a single document from his schooling he claims to have gotten. I know people pad their resume all the time, but his story of being a graduate of some of the best schools in the world are a bit much.

he may have audited some classes there and that great but dont say you graduated from there.

with tons and tons of amazing scientists that would be way better and more knowledgeable, they took Bob Lazar.

i dont doubt he saw something, but i HIGHLY doubt that it was ET.

i still want to know how bob was able to work on the reator he claims other scientists cut into and registered as a small yield nuclear detonation. i would think that it would have been destroyed, or did all that energy just come out and not interfere with the structure? how did they repair a reactor they had no idea how it was made? or did they just ask the aliens for another one?

even a small yield detonation releases HUGE amounts of energy and by its very nature suggests a runaway reaction to the point of the reactor releasing that kind of energy in a very small area. unless it was made out of invincible materials and super force fields(but how would they cut into it) there would be no way for it to survive.

im not even a physicists and know all the stuff he said about 115 is laughable. a 2 minute research session would tell you that.

when bob said he got a demo of one of the gravity amplifiers, what was powering it? was that running off of normal outlet power? you would think he would know all about how the reactor output energy and in what form. what voltage,amps and watts? that seems like something they would need to know before they started messing with the irreplaceable alien tech.

or is it just amplifying gravity without adding any energy into the system? what powered all the other stuff?

bob even admits that the reactor had 100% thermoelectric conversion, that violates entropy and just the way the universe works. bending the rules to travel faster than light is one thing(like wormholes and stuff) but straight out breaking the law of entropy is impossible.

i believe he saw something, but not an ET something.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I didn’t call you out specifically, I said people LIKE you. Only the guilty get offended over stuff they’re guilty of, so if you feel the accusations I wrote fits you, then that’s not my problem.

@penroc3
“with tons and tons of amazing scientists that would be way better and more knowledgeable, they took Bob Lazar.”

He has addressed this in many interviews. Once again, quoting Bob, “people hear bits and pieces of the information, and then fill in the blanks themselves.” I’m not making any of these quotes up. If you had done your due diligence & heard every interview instead of only the stuff you wanted before coming to that conclusion, then you wouldn’t have typed that. But unfortunately, people here reply with “I’ve heard enough, no need to listen to him any further”

“I don't doubt he saw something, but i HIGHLY doubt that it was ET. ”

He has said VARIOUS TIMES that the science he witnessed there didn’t make ANY sense, that it violated everything he thought he knew. Yet here you are, saying “it doesn’t fit what I learned, therefore it’s BS.”

You have not listened to all his interviews, where he agrees that the craft operated more like magic & violated the laws of human science. A lot of armchair practicing/retired physicists love to spend their free time debunking stuff on online message boards. I’m not claiming to be one, but it’s obvious they are here. I’m just stating what I’ve heard & read over the years, nothing more nothing less. This is a permanent “gray” area, which is what makes it so interesting & debatable. It’s the people that say “HE IS ABSOLUTELY LYING” is what gets me annoyed.

People say stuff like “I believe he saw something beyond human capability, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s alien.” Once again, uh, wtf?

edit on 1-1-2019 by Crisis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2019 by Crisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

also you have no idea what kind of experience i have dealing with classified programs or work.

for the job i work now i carry a secret level security clearance, granted it's not anything interesting and is basically tech support but i have a good idea of how things work in classified jobs.

and what is this "people like you" stuff? i never once said there are no E.T's or that they haveny come here.

I know for a fact we(the US) have stuff that could very easily pass for reversed engineered tech, but i assure you that it is not. i site the belgian wave and Nick Popes 'ufo' he hung up in his office as all human programs that were called E.T

I didn't claim any of the things bob said were lies, the burden of proof is on him. His hand wave statement of he doesn't care what people think and what not is BS. i dont care about Bobs life, just the statements he makes and the fact some of the major lynch pins of his story are half baked ideas and are just wrong.

why are you white knighting for him?

edit on 1-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

also you have no idea what kind of experience i have dealing with classified programs or work.

for the job i work now i carry a secret level security level, granted it's not anything interesting and is basically tech support i have a good idea of how things work in classified jobs.

and what is this "people like you" stuff? i never once said there are no E.T's or that they might have come here.

I know for a fact we(the US) have stuff that could very easily pass for reversed engineered tech, but i assure you that it is not. i site the belgian wave and Nick Popes 'ufo' he hung up in his office are all human programs that were called E.T

I didn't claim any of the things bob does, the burden of proof is on him. His hand wave statement of he doesn't care what people thing and what not is BS. i dont care about Bobs life, just the statements he makes and the fact some of the major lynch pins of his story are half baked ideas and are just wrong.

why are you white knighting for him?

If you are claiming such a prestigious position, then your word must carry a lot of merit. Unfortunately, hundreds of members here say similar claims all the time. Hundreds that are “in the know,” involved in classified projects yet constantly post on alien speculation forums. If you’re confident & willing to go on record & publicity admit this & debunk Lazar, why not make a video on YouTube? Don’t have time for it? Or worried that people won’t take your words seriously anyway? Provide some credentials yourself. If you have previously then I apologize, and I would seriously be interested in reading up on your work if you can post it for me.

If I had a quarter for how many times people have wrote here over the years “I’m in the military/government/private sector/retired scientist & Bob Lazar doesn’t operate the way we operate,” I would be a millionaire. Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

i never said i had some sort of crazy knowledge about secret AF programs or that im some retired scientist so im not sure where that came from i even said what i do is tech support. I work for a security company that installs and tests all sorts of security equipment from residential to government.

we also offer monitoring services for said alarm systems.

if someone calls in or we call them we have to be able to verify who they are and I can see exactly what kind of system they have along with the passcodes and special instructions for that account.

the reason i had to get that clearance was two fold.

it acts like a great background check for the people i work for, and seeing as its a security job that deals with government contracts i need to have the clearance to know some passcode and other information.

2. i have gone on some instals at power plants and other places that require people to have clearances.

the point i was making about me having a security clearance was that i know the kind of background checks they do, and mine was for a very mundane job.

for true black programs they keep a very close eye on you, both on and off the base. Bob basically said he stole some 115, that is a lie...period.

He lied about his schooling, he lied about the 115 and he leaves huge glaring plot holes in his story that just cant be glossed over.

and you didnt answer any of my question.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

why is what he saw have to be ET? what made that so?

the fact he said it looked like magic just speaks to his ignorance.

i have listened to allot of his interviews, but his story is always the same so after 4 or 5 times its kind of pointless, Gene seems to be the one leading him by the nose in most of them as his helpful 'reminder' of his story.

again i never said i was some secret scientist or what ever, but he was SOOOOO wrong about 115 and claims no one had ever seen the formula of it, and that is just wrong. there is NO isotope of 115 that is stable for any length of time that would be useful for anything.

hes the one making the claims, not me.

if I can poke holes in the story with common sense ,basic college level classes and a few mins spent researching to know his story is BS means that he is not a real physicist.

he is a proven liar and his story has 'facts' that are so wrong its hard to take him serious.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

the 'people like you' was right after you quoted my post, who else would i think you were talking to?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sorry if you all knew this info before. I never heard this info. On Bob and Jeremy's recent interview on Secureteam Ytube channel I believe it was, Bob stated he heard his boss( Dennis I assume and maybe others) mumble under their breaths that they thought or knew that these crafts came from archaeological digs. You know, as opposed to crashing or shot down. Puts a whole new spin on an already spinny story.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterCooks
Sorry if you all knew this info before. I never heard this info. On Bob and Jeremy's recent interview on Secureteam Ytube channel I believe it was, Bob stated he heard his boss( Dennis I assume and maybe others) mumble under their breaths that they thought or knew that these crafts came from archaeological digs. You know, as opposed to crashing or shot down. Puts a whole new spin on an already spinny story.

He says that his gut feeling is that they were from digs. Starts around 5m:25s. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24075730]penroc3

the fact he said it looked like magic just speaks to his ignorance.

The use of the word "magic speaks to his ignorance" ? How exactly. If you've watched as much of Lazar's interviews as you claim the very last thing anyone would walk away with is calling him ignorant.

i have listened to allot of his interviews, but his story is always the same so after 4 or 5 times its kind of pointless, Gene seems to be the one leading him by the nose in most of them as his helpful 'reminder' of his story.

The fact that his story has remained intact for 30 years lends greater credibility to Lazar telling the truth. A person who constantly changes their story time and again tends to be a liar.

again i never said i was some secret scientist or what ever, but he was SOOOOO wrong about 115 and claims no one had ever seen the formula of it, and that is just wrong. there is NO isotope of 115 that is stable for any length of time that would be useful for anything.

Do you see the contradictions as you write them or are you just blind to them? How can admit your lack of education in the very sentence you claim to be an expert in that very education? i.e. science...scientist. Which you are not...yet you are an expert on element 115? I've read everything available via the public domain on element 115. That makes me a subject case matter expert. That means nothing other than I can discuss and debate based on the evidence I have been presented. Unless you have personally worked on projects were element 115 has been synthesized, used, etc then you have no credibility.

The irony in your opinion is something I've pointed out with a few posters in this thread. Disbelievers use the exact same argument in an effort to claim Lazar is a liar as Lazar uses to say what he is telling is true. I laugh every time I read one of these posts like yours. You people don't even see the hypocrisy of your statements.

if I can poke holes in the story with common sense ,basic college level classes and a few mins spent researching to know his story is BS means that he is not a real physicist.

You're not poking holes in anything. People before you have already come up with your same arguments. Therefore you are just taking their questions and attempting to pass them off as your own. You also have no credibility to claim Lazar is not a physicist no more than I have to make the claim he is a physicist. However, there is an MIT degreed physicist who worked at Los Alamos who confirmed Lazar worked at Los Alamos when he said he did. He also said he knew Lazar to be a physicist at Los Alamos. This physicist also said Lazar's recount of how the anti gravity propulsion system operated was plausible.
So we have an actual physicist on record evaluating another physicist (Bob Lazar) stating Lazar's story is plausible.

he is a proven liar ...

Post where it's been proven Lazar is a liar. Lazar took 4 lie detector tests and passed them all.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Lazar took 4 lie detector tests and passed them all.

There is no such thing as a "lie detector".

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Lazar took 4 lie detector tests and passed them all.

There is no such thing as a "lie detector".

Yes there is! When these people fail, then it's proof that they are lying. When they pass, that's when you guys say it's unreliable.

Just look at Travis Walton and the fact that debunkers bring it up all the time that he failed that Polygraph.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join