It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Never said he has evidence. But some of the stuff he has said, which was called BS at the time, like working at the Los Alamos National Lab. Why did they lie and say he did not work there? Even though a physicist who worked there remembers bob working there as a physicist. Why did they lie?

And If they lied about that, what else are they lying about?

Bingo. You nailed it.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i hadnt seen this article posted.

its an article about Eric Davis's comments about Bob Lazar.

“Also, a Roadrunner (who ran programs at Area-51 for Los Alamos) told me that he knew Lazar’s female supervisor at Area-51 and had her pull up his personnel file. Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site, and he never held security clearances because he didn’t need them to work in an unclassified area. Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.”

www.ufojoe.net...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I was reading the 'Cockamamie" story earlier today.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

When I was in the service I worked on some really strange stuff, but if you pulled up my personnel file, it would say that I was a "Radio Operator", and also says so on my DD214.

This is the way the classified world works. You are never going to get any information on any employee that works with certain top secret stuff, from a personnel file, and more likely will find a cover story to protect both them and the govy.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
“Look, it’s an incredible story, and if you don’t believe it, then good for you. Because quite frankly if the tables were turned and someone presented my exact story to me, I couldn’t believe it either. I can’t present enough evidence. In fact I prefer people don’t believe it because then I’ll get hassled much less about it.”

“The ET craft do exist. Something must have built them, so there must be aliens. And if there’s aliens then there must be some sort of factory, and an entire civilization somewhere. Actual craft and technology from another world. That’s cemented in my mind forever.”

- Bob Lazar
edit on 24-12-2018 by Crisis because: Edit

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I thought the film was worth the price of admission but ...

1) Mickey Rourke's narration, while entertaining, is an open invitation for a fringe-skeptic to change the channel.

2) Jeremy Korbell has too much screen time. The movie comes off more like a business card for his film resume.

3) Given the hi-end production, why wasn't there an attempt to re-create, in 3-D, the inner constructs of the facility where Bob worked?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

“Also, a Roadrunner (who ran programs at Area-51 for Los Alamos) told me that he knew Lazar’s female supervisor at Area-51 and had her pull up his personnel file. Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site.”

Haha, what do you expect it to say?! "Works on back engineering Alien craft propulsion at S4"? Hahaha.

Wouldn't be great security to just list everyone's classified jobs in the HR system!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tc2290

i didnt expect anything.

just additional information to the narrative.

interpret as you see fit.😊

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Stability is predicted for element 115 with 184 neutrons, which would make it moscovium 299. To date this is beyond our capability to create.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Element 115 is not claimed to be manufactured, but a natural element created as many heavier elements are, by a super nova explosion. Different regions of space may hold rare heavy elements of this nature that is not found in our region of the galaxy. Many element have a very narrow range of stable isotopes or only one. In the case of element 115 it is predicted from current understanding of nuclear physics to be 184 neutrons. The highest nucleus number of protons and neutrons so far artificially created is 291. 8 neutrons short of the predicted stable isotope of 299.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bob is telling the truth, as far as my research allows.
The diference between science and pseudoscience is research, and actual verification of the facts, even if this involves intensive and expensive research, undertaken by independent researchers such as myself.
I can verify that the 'blob' that Bob filmed was in fact a saucer going into what he called hyper mode or whatever he called it, but this thing was on it's side, and accelerating at speeds that would render a human occupant unconcious at best. I can verify that such technology does exist, not only in theory but in hard facts, i can tell you why the LHC has already served it's purpose, and why toroidial reactors like Tokamak or ITER will never work, in fact ITER is already disbanded. I know why, they realised they were beating a dead horse, finally, after billions in research, hmmm.....
Next time DARPA or whoever you are, call me okay?
Like when you lose a couple of X37-B's ?
I can solve a lot of your problems, for only 10k a month, plus expenses
, i am after all still freelance.
Bob,we almost met once, in 2015, but it didn't happen, sorry mate, i would like to have spoken to you.

edit on 29-12-2018 by playswithmachines because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: clavicula42
a reply to: Phage

Stability is predicted for element 115 with 184 neutrons, which would make it moscovium 299.

That's one hell of an isotope.
Do you have a source?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh, yes, almost forgot...here is where it gets tricky.
John Lear.
Ther were some things that Mr. Lear would not talk about, especially with his past. And my questions about element 115 and the 'islands of stability' and now you have to go find what is a stable substance anyway? Everything decays over time, even a universe.
But something is accelerating us outwards, the (bullsht) Higgs field, or is it the Aether?
The effects are exctly the same, but the cause is the opposite.
Think of 'matter' being pushed together by an external force (call it the higgs field or aether pressure or zero point they are all the same thing) rather than 'matter' being attracted to other 'matter' by so-called 'graviton exchange'.
This is unneccesary diversion, gravity is linked to electricity in a remarkably simple way, anyone who knows about magnetic fields wil know this, you will only have an effect when the one field is moving rather quickly relative to the other. In our Newtonian physics, the faster you go, the more energy you need. But what if you could harvest energy that was equal, or even above, your rate of travel?
What then?
Superluminal velocities? Easy.
Time travel?.....I'm not going to go there at this point.....
Hey happy new year everyone! See y'all in 2019, the world is NOT going to end just yet, again as far as my research alows...

Cheers!
edit on 29-12-2018 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
I can verify that the 'blob' that Bob filmed was in fact a saucer going into what he called hyper mode or whatever he called it, but this thing was on it's side, and accelerating at speeds that would render a human occupant unconcious at best.

Actually it wasn't, the "Sport Model" had one of its amplifiers and emitters removed by the technicians there, so it could never use delta configuration. Bob himself confirmed this to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

But something is accelerating us outwards, the (bullsht) Higgs field, or is it the Aether?

Cheers!

Dark energy actually.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

You can verify the blob was in fact a saucer?
The floor is yours sir....

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I liked the presentation, but it left me wanting more. There was corroboration and some better explanations, however there was really nothing new that I could tell. I still believe Lazar is the real deal, and he got to work with some incredible machines.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

real? how?

i like how you left out the word alien in "and he got to work with some incredible machines.".

i'm not sure if you saw my post here but i believe they showed bob working earthly tech. and added some stagecraft to the mix and told him it was E.T.

they knew he wouldn't be able to resist telling his buddy John lear and that other guy about it.

i think its in the move "mirage men" when they are interviewing the other OSI guy and he spins a yarn about how if he had a program to protect he would use everything and anything to make sure it stayed under wraps, he even went as far as saying they would use the whole UFO/ET thing for deception if need be.

a new platform that used unconventional propulsion methods alongside a strange planform that just happened to look like what everyone thinks is an alien craft.

add in some "alien" doodads and chairs, alongside all the unnecessary info they filled his head with before hand and you have yourself some grade A+ disinformation that to this very day is still working.

people who dont know how really classified programs work don't get the idea of compartmentalization. according to Bob they showed him all sorts of information including medical data that had NO connection to the work he was there to do.

that would never happen in a real program, first he was a civilian with know ties to a blabber mouth and second the phrase 'need to know' comes to mind.

if he did anything the AF didnt want to happen before he got to the news he would have been locked up. Dont forget that he took his posse to see the test flights 2 times. I am willing to bet that even on the first some they knew he was there, but when they got busted the second time and got called into an interview at the airbase he would have been locked up.

at the very least they would have taken the video evidence

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There seems to be some sort of UFO cabal in the works; consisting of DeLong's TTSA, Knapp and G. Noorey and the C2C bunch, NIDS with Bigalow's skinwalker crowd and possibility ATS... To me it seems more of a Media platform rather than a serious investigatory effort.

Nothing wrong with selling books, films, tshirts, hats and coffee mugs....

I guess the HL Mencken quote applies...nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people

and who in gods name is that Zondo guy?
edit on 31-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

“Also, a Roadrunner (who ran programs at Area-51 for Los Alamos) told me that he knew Lazar’s female supervisor at Area-51 and had her pull up his personnel file. Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site, and he never held security clearances because he didn’t need them to work in an unclassified area. Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.”

www.ufojoe.net...

"...a Roadrunner"

I find it absolutely hypocritical that debunkers such as yourself and this Eric Davis want to base their lack of belief in Bob Lazar by using a circumstantial argument.

Bob tells a story that cannot be corroborated by anyone directly.

Davis tells a story opposite Bob Lazar that CANNOT BE CORROBORATED by anyone directly.

Instead we have this mysterious "roadrunner who knew Lazar's female supervisor".

In all honesty how can you be such a hypocrite? I'm totally ok with you not believing Lazar's story but when you attempt to validate the reason you don't believe it is based on the EXACT SAME circumstantial argument Bob makes regarding his own account is where I take issue.

Do you understand what I'm saying here? You have no credibility to deny one version and then present an alternative version where both versions are using the same logic.

It's what we refer to as hypocrisy.

edit on 31-12-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join