It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald's lesser known business whoopsies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: SprocketUK

if he's a con man what does that say about the people who elected him?

Probably, in this day and age, that they had a choice between a con man and a con woman and decided that the conman was a better prospect for the next few years because he didn't get on their nerves as much as she did.

Wait, that's too sensible.
Because they are all racist misogynist war mongers, obviously...Or because white men get more votes cos of privilege ? that sort of thing?

No it just shows the while bread and circus method of leadership is a sound option for our human farmers.

Yep, I agree to an extent.
These days with our ability to communicate instantly over huge distances I think that maybe its time we all moved away from the idea of representatives and started to do our own representations.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I agree, out representatives are not exactly representing the needs of the people particularly well, some would say they have lost touch with the common man.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I agree, out representatives are not exactly representing the needs of the people particularly well, some would say they have lost touch with the common man.

And I wouldn't disagree with that either.
It's a large part of why Trump got elected in my opinion.
Hillary came over as too distant too antagonistic to large swathes of the US. She dodged the blame for every bad thing she ever did in a pretty crass way.
Don't get me wrong, Trump doesn't take the blame for anything either, but her way was more of an "F you I am above all that" kind of stance.

No point moaning about The Donald in the white house when she was the alternative. If the Dems want their own prez again they need to pick someone the people will get on with not just someone who believes it is "her turn"

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Pardon me for pointing out the bleeding obvious, but how do we know that he's a billionaire? Is there a reliable metric about just how much he's actually worth, as opposed to how much he says that he's worth?
I think that his tax returns will be very informative - along with how much he owes to various foreign banks. There's a reason why the US banks stopped lending to him years ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I'm fairly certain there's a long queue of sociopaths waiting for their turn, and yes Hillary being the alternative is most certainly why the Donald was elected almost as if it were by design. I just can't bring myself to trust the motives of anyone who wants to have power over others.

<< 1  2   >>

join