It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's happening at the border with the migrants wanting to forcibly enter the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

If the caravan has dwindled, then the show of force by moving military down there would be considered successful.

It was expected to dwindle. The same way the other caravans have.
But this one was special. Election time, doncha know.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I haven't seen any real hard core videos of them trying to break down the fences. Do you guys think they will start to riot in Mexico?
I can't believe they feel they have a right to demand entry. Can you imagine all the rich Chinese flying in and demanding legal entry. Its the same thing what is happening, just a different race.

They never WERE coming to get in. The Mexicans are ticked now. They are our hardworking farm workers and in many other American businesses...and we need, depend on and can't have many businesses succeed without them.

Taking potential work away...is not making them thrilled.

And..ck out pictures of the "caravans"...a lot of nice sneakers and whose paying for 3-7,000 cellphones they mostly seem to have?

They know d--m well their new addresses will be tents at the boarder with many turning back somewhere...and few legally getting in.

They knew that when they left their homes..so, what's up..and whose behind?

Not wrong to want and get to have asylum...but knowing you probably aren't...they are gonna sit and stare across the Rio Grande.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If the caravan has dwindled, then the show of force by moving military down there would be considered successful.

It was expected to dwindle. The same way the other caravans have.
But this one was special. Election time, doncha know.

Then why didnt the military already move out within days of the election? Why does it seem they are moving out in proportion to the lessening of the threat?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Then why didnt the military already move out within days of the election?

Because there was a schedule. It was a show. Planned.

All the troops should be home by Christmas, as originally expected, Army Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan said in an interview Monday.

"Our end date right now is 15 December, and I've got no indications from anybody that we'll go beyond that," said Buchanan, who leads the land forces of U.S. Northern Command.

They were a construction crew.

Buchanan confirmed previous reports that the military had rejected a request from the Department of Homeland Security for an armed force to back up Border Patrol agents in the event of a violent confrontation.

"That is a law enforcement task, and the secretary of Defense does not have the authority to approve that inside the homeland," Buchanan said.

www.politico.com...

edit on 11/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So they went down there as support personal, with the intent of having left by December 15th, having done what their original intent was, and abiding by the original outlined plan, how is this a problem?

If that was the plan all along, how has it changed as the passing of the elections?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You have, so soon, forgotten the rhetoric? About stopping the "invasion?"

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The military was just waved around to enhance the effect. The major point of the caravan was to stir up fear before the election for influence. The military will work with the schedule it adopted when sent.

The news reporting timing backs it up.
edit on 11/19/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Has it crossed? Or is it stalled out? Now facing pressure from Mexico to disperse?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It seems to be doing what the others have done; dwindled, trickled, and stalled up against the border, with many being frustrated to find that they can't just walk in.

But this one was special. Because the timing was perfect for a show. For Trump to do what he does best, peddle fear.

Didn't work real good though.

edit on 11/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Could have been what she was talking about then, I don't speak with her personally just second-hand from my wife. I could also see serious delays in the crossing considering the 3 hour closure, and the reduction in traffic lanes to 15 from 23 per your source. I'm seeing wait times of 120-190 minutes at 2 PM according to the CBP wait times website, for someone that normally experiences at 15-30 minute wait, I would argue that it could seem as though they're effectively "closed".

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Phage put a sign up " my door open to anyone " leave your door unlocked a few years and entertain all the needy that comes to see yah?

Careful tho there may be some that would take advantage of such a generous fellow.

We really should start annexing some of these dump countries and utilizing resources.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Phage put a sign up " my door open to anyone " leave your door unlocked a few years and entertain all the needy that comes to see yah?
Incorrect.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Saiker

Incorrect.

Well, a bot like answer from you.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Because a large percentage of them are just that. Desperate people needing our help.

The news reports more on them because they are the more important part of all this.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Stick to Astronomy and Planet X threads Phage. You are a fish out of water in political threads your intellect simply DOES NOT carry over.

Phage is smart about everything he says. And the facts he is bringing to this thread are just that , facts.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So what? Ms13 raised there hand to be counted or made a check mark on a census form?

How could ANYONE know who is a member of anything unless they are told?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Normally, I would agree with the point you are making. In this instance however, and after having lived in areas where ms13 is rampant, I can tell you that a lot of them self identify with humongous face and body tattoos that tell everyone who can see them what group they are affiliated with. Finding most of the gang members may have been as easy as looking at what their tattoos are.
If this particular group had less propensity to broadcast the fact that they are members through their visible body art, I would fully agree.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Benderisfunny

Good point.

We should go through the videos we have of these people and look for easy to see MS13 tattoos.

If we find a lot, they said 300 or more, then it would go a long way to proving your theory correct.

For the moment I still think that the right is playing a hard propaganda effort about this.

Edit: "We" as in the ATS community. We probably have members here in this thread that saved those videos or have them favorited. lol

edit on 20-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

Careful tho there may be some that would take advantage of such a generous fellow.

I opened my door to homeless strangers three times so far in my life.

One of those times I was taken advantage of and robbed.
That did not stop me from helping others.

My life has been better in the long run because I helped.
I am a better person now because I cared.
I wouldn't be as happy and at peace with life as I am had I done nothing.

Even though the thing that was stolen from me was irreplaceable, I would never change what I did.

This is how we grow as human beings. By helping each other.
edit on 20-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: I don't know why it made this a quote.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

With those who think they are the elites want, is to destroy America and western Society. Do we ignore the opportunities for them to do so when we see them?

Some people think this is all innocent. Yes truly, there are a few good men and women who are in the 'caravan'.

We get to keep our Republic if we stay vigilant. Some would hate to see that happen are the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join