It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Has Befriended a Bunch of Squirrels and They're Living with Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Jesus his teeth make my teeth hurt.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

All that bread but you got sewer mouf....

Well played.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

We will never understand what it's like to be that rich , that famous, that powerful.

They will never understand what it's like to work from paycheck to paycheck. To worry about how to feed our children .

EVERY leader in this world has been or is rich. Or come from a powerful family.

We are ALL fools because we LET them rule us.

It should be against the law to have any positions of power if you make over a certain amount of money.
edit on 20-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just to clarify some misconceptions. The squirrels in question are not grey squirrels - as in the OP image etc - they are the endangered red squirrel. While it's all good to joke about these things, we have to give the Prince credit for at least attempting to conserve wildlife on his lands.

Red Squirrel

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

How many squirrels does it take to make the endangered list?
I hate to see any of the animals become extinct.

I wonder whats bringing their numbers low in that area? Maybe too many meet fate with cars, they don't hunt over there right?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I agree squirrels are cute and lovable.

But personification of animals will starve you to death in certain circumstances.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
they don't hunt over there right?

It is legal in the UK to hunt many species, although some have closed seasons (e.g. some duck). There are approaching 2 million legally held firearms in the UK, so hunting does go on.

As for grey squirrels, they can be humanely killed at any time, including shot for the pot, or shot as a pest. They are considered an invasive species in the UK. You will end up in court if you shoot a red squirrel though, or damage their habitat.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I have to second the synchronicity vote, and I don't tend to go for that kind of stuff.

This is a section of a post I made earlier this morning, it's not a red squirrel, but life is life (particularly our fellow mammals).

Yesterday I caught a rat in our house, I've been tracking and trying to catch him for a couple of weeks, it was in a live trap, but we had been away for the weekend and he was barely alive. I released him by a river, he couldn't move, I doubt he made it through the night. Ive actually been crying all morning, today is my 35th birthday, I work in renovation/construction, have a big beard and a bald spot, and this little rat has broken my heart

Another strange coincidence though. Prior to the rat in our house, we had squirrels in the walls (we live in a 120 year old cottage, that is basically a glorified shed). The squirrels were gone the instant we had the rat. This morning while I was in the bathroom, I heard the squirrels in the walls again and it made smile. Though I feel terrible about the rat (still tearing up), it actually makes me happy to hear these critters again.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I have to add that this is the first time I've ever identified with a royal...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Jesus wept paraphi, the mans a fruit loop. Now that wouldn't be so bad but his mother is going to give him the throne sooner than later. He said on the TV he wouldn't interfere in politics like he has been doing but wait and see. He just can't help himself.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Good for him , not a monarchist but I'll be happy to see him King.
Red squirrels are an endangered species here thanks to the marauding American grey squirrels and the disease they carry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join