It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Tibetan Yoga causes ufo appearances

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Certain forms of transcendental meditation would seem to cause the appearance and attention of UFO's.

I have been practicing this form of meditation for some time and it would seem that it has attracted the attention of UFO's....undoubtedly theese vehicles or semblance of vehicles are either disturbed by or attracted to my practice.

They will sometimes appear every night to the east of my house for months on end....sometimes for shorter periods.....sometimes in pairs or three of them forming a triangulation ....one behind my house with two to the east and some times just one to the east.....one night they garnered the attention of some low flying c-130's who mimicked with bright flashing lights the same colors of the ufo's

The phenomena continues.............

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why don't you pick up one of those new inventions, what are those things called again...oh yea!!! a VIDEO CAMERA.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ive got some pics that are yet to be developed ...but i cant afford a camera right now due to the fact that im laid off ....i would need to get a tri pod also.....i dont need to prove this to anyone ..... i know they exist and many around me know.....no need to draw more attention to whats happening any way

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by suppers ready
ive got some pics that are yet to be developed ...but i cant afford a camera right now due to the fact that im laid off ....i would need to get a tri pod also.....i dont need to prove this to anyone ..... i know they exist and many around me know.....no need to draw more attention to whats happening any way

Well us on this board would appreciate some pics or something like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
well i dont have the ability to scan pics from where i do this any way ....although us would like to see some pics unfortunately i wont be able to provide them to you unless you would like me to mail them to your personal residence....im quite aware of what the people on this site would like ....im not a newbie....even though i appear to b......

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

well i dont have the ability to scan pics from where i do this any way ....although us would like to see some pics unfortunately i wont be able to provide them to you unless you would like me to mail them to your personal residence....im quite aware of what the people on this site would like ....im not a newbie....even though i appear to b......

Well if you can make UFO's appear near your house on command by meditating, then this is a very nice talent you have. You should use it to show proof if you really are telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
there are some used-once digital camera out there...that you can buy...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph

Well if you can make UFO's appear near your house on command by meditating, then this is a very nice talent you have. You should use it to show proof if you really are telling the truth.

well as you might well imagine there may be certain reasons why one would not want to advertise this phenomena....i wouldnt call so much a talent ....more closer to an ability ,,,,,my sightings of ufo's started quite some time before this so called ability....i have some interesting theories that i will elaborate in due time...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph

well as you might well imagine there may be certain reasons why one would not want to advertise this phenomena....i wouldnt call so much a talent ....more closer to an ability ,,,,,my sightings of ufo's started quite some time before this so called ability....i have some interesting theories that i will elaborate in due time...

Where do you live?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is a lot in common with people who have Out of body experiences and UFOs. Many of them have posted on this board.
suppers ready, I hope you get to meet these people. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i will tell you i live in the south east......for now ......once im able to u2u you personally i will give you my email address and give you some more info if you care to ....

Have you ever read a book titled...." Extra-terrestial " "friend or foe"....?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
suppers ready
I would try not practicing for a while at home and see if you have the same ufo response to tery to seperate the two before linking the two.

also try practicing at anothers home and see if ufos come there.

this will tell you if they are connected.
IMHO they are not,
just you are seeing ufos and happened to see them when practicing.
as you might be outside or looking up more than usual.......
how many times a day do you look in the sky for even a full 10 seconds?
not much ,huh
you really should start....

link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
There is a lot in common with people who have Out of body experiences and UFOs. Many of them have posted on this board.
suppers ready, I hope you get to meet these people. Welcome to ATS.

I have ....thank you....ive been here before under a different handle....i was no longer able to access this due to loss of old email address thru work and i no longer could remember my pass word......

link   
Frankly I don't believe you. You made another posting said you are back with a new name because you forgot your email password?? What does that have to do with losing your ATS password. I think you are a banned member returning.

And new members always like to have some great interesting story to get those points a-going. Since I live in the province directly west of tibet and half of my province is the mountains on the way to the himalayas and tibetan people, I would like to know more of your special 'Tibetan Yoga'.

If you are so englightened, then please enlighten us with some information actually credible which can make us trust what you say...

Otherwise quit wasting MySQL Server space at ATS

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
suppers ready

this will tell you if they are connected.
IMHO they are not,
just you are seeing ufos and happened to see them when practicing.
as you might be outside or looking up more than usual.......
how many times a day do you look in the sky for even a full 10 seconds?
not much ,huh
you really should start....

i would tell you i have done all this and more....if you knew my old handle on here and my old postings you would know i spend an inordinate amount of time looking skyward...........

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ive got some pics that are yet to be developed ...but i cant afford a camera right now due to the fact that im laid off

Stop practicing yoga and posting to ats and 'git a job'. No, seriously, being laid off can't be a good thing. Do you think that having more time to 'notice' these things might influence your 'count' of seeing them?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You must know someone that has a digital camera or video camera? Get them to come over, do your meditation thing, and have them film the ufo's.

You also state that you don't want to advertise your ability, then why are you posting it on here?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
You must know someone that has a digital camera or video camera? Get them to come over, do your meditation thing, and have them film the ufo's.

You also state that you don't want to advertise your ability, then why are you posting it on here?

LOL, exactly. why is he posting this information for us then in the first place. And if you weren't banned or something like that then why don't you just tell everyone what your old handle was?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Frankly I don't believe you. You made another posting said you are back with a new name because you forgot your email password?? What does that have to do with losing your ATS password. I think you are a banned member returning.

And new members always like to have some great interesting story to get those points a-going. Since I live in the province directly west of tibet and half of my province is the mountains on the way to the himalayas and tibetan people, I would like to know more of your special 'Tibetan Yoga'.

If you are so englightened, then please enlighten us with some information actually credible which can make us trust what you say...

Otherwise quit wasting MySQL Server space at ATS

This space is not yours ....nothing is yours or mine....its easy to see from the short time that youve been here that by the amount of warnings youve received that you over stepped boundaries here at ATS....i pissed off a lot of people here in the past but they never hit me with that cyber rubber stamp...."WARN".....i never claimed to be enlightened ....those are your words....you do know if lose your pass word you cant get back on here unless you know the email address to the one of the mods...? or the server...? i tried to get back on with my old handle and couldnt find a way to do it if they wish to restore me to my old handle i will take it.....if not ..? it doesent matter....you dont think the super mods and uber overlord and seekerof dont know who i am..? think again..... my advice to you is not to be so inflammatory in the future....im not trying to show you scorn just make you aware of the situation.....i will also say that im some what envious of your current geographical location.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
SO what is your old handle?? I see you find the time to post over and over again in this thread but not this one.

I'm Back

That's your thread that says your back, someone asked your old handle but you didn't answer. I'll ask again. What is it?

I find it highly odd you don't answer this and please if you will answer what forms your are studying of tibetan yoga. I study WuShu GongFu and Chen TaiJiQuan. I have Tibetan monk friends and even 2 Rinpoches as mentors. Please come forward with credible information to back up your statement you use Trancedental Meditation to contact UFO's. Also Tibetans are not like Brahmans who focus a lot on Trancedental Knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join