It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I get asylum due to the gang issue in my country?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So, you tell me, since it's obvious you know the answer, what do the OP's boots taste like?

I "defend" cops against whining nonsense like this because in my 4 decades I've never had any issues with them. I've had one speeding ticket, ran into one cocky state trooper who's partner told him to STFU, apologized to me, and told me to continue my trip, and that's the sum of my experiences directly with the cops. For some reason, I don't have a history of problems with the police... might be the fact that I don't break the law and then act like an ass when called out on it? Just a guess there.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
You live in chicago??
second line

BUGGA you stole my thunder/line

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Where can I get asylum due to the gang issue in my country?

Well, hopefully not Australia.

We're already way to over populated with right wing drama queens.

Sorry mate... But I'm pretty sure our borders are closed!

should you not be punting that ball
a little left of centre

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Try one of the African Countries I hear they are kind to White refugees.
Or one of the Rich Arabian countries they tend take a bunch in and look after them well.
Or south America Maybe ?
China ?
Pakistan ?
Myanmar ?
Russia ?
Best Luck or somehow work for your own Luck.

edit on 19 11 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Gangs....police are actually a paramilitary organization. Knowing the difference will do you well. Of course I don’t have problems, but then again I have been invited to join one of the bigger ones. In the end I declined but did so in a way that there were no hard feelings. Though I was asked why by a retired one from a higher group.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

The issue with the cops is the same as any exponential power over another like carpentry, they need proper training for equipment or they will cut their finger off or harm another. Cutting down a tree next to a house with people home or around or making a nuclear device around populated societies. They have all disposal needed practically, that will give anyone concentrated confusion.

I will stay in U.S. We own world, we are chill, no better place beside space. This is where the land of the free to change the world is, not good reasons to leave.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The point of the thread is to show what the police/feds would look like from the outside if you described them as a gang. The numbers and amounts of arrest/harassment/assault are really meaningless to the over-all picture.

When you listen to the people seeking asylum because of gangs, they often list things like "they are being watched and or followed. They are everywhere. I don't feel safe". People who have never been assaulted by the gangs, they just perceive that they are unsafe because the gangs are there (in the Central Am countries I mean).

It is sure nice for yall to show your true colors though, that is nice to see! I've never done anything to be arrested or detained by them but I have had angry people use them as a tool to assault, harass and kidnap me, using overwhelming force with only the other person's word and say-so.

When I listened to many of the interviews of the people in the caravan, the "fear" they described isn't much different than what American's can describe from everyday police interaction - so their "credible fear" claims are basically worthless in comparison. When you look at what is allowable and possible from the police perspective, they have much more resources and "legal cover", not to mention financing than these gangs, so in comparison, they are MUCH more of a threat than the gangs from their own country.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Gangs....police are actually a paramilitary organization. Knowing the difference will do you well. Of course I don’t have problems, but then again I have been invited to join one of the bigger ones. In the end I declined but did so in a way that there were no hard feelings. Though I was asked why by a retired one from a higher group.

Yes, I know unfortunately.. I only described them as such to make an illustration. I don't really consider them a gang, only in a loosely defined meaning of the word or in tounge-in-cheek comments.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It seems that some people always fail in this catagory:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join