It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I get asylum due to the gang issue in my country?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm wondering which country(s) would give me asylum based on these facts.

I'm writing about whether I can claim asylum. I live in a country with a a terrible gang problem. Every town has a large group of these gang members. There is no escaping them. These gang members always carry at least one pistol and often times more guns such as rifles, shot guns and even automatic weapons and they wear body armor. They also use explosives at times. These gang members also carry "cattle prods" (tazer like) and will torture people with them. Some of these members use their dogs to attack people and leave them seriously injured. These gangs will kidnap people off the street, out of their house and anywhere they see them, often never to be heard from again unless they pay the ransom. Sometimes they kill the person while trying to kidnap them.

I have lived in fear of this gang for over 35 years when I was first stopped by this gang at 5 years old while with my mother. Over my life they have taken/extorted over $40,000, have beaten me, kidnapped me 2x (while driving to work), put me in the hospital 2x, once for 3 weeks and another time for a week. They regularly stalk me when I am in town or the city and harass me at my home.

This gang extorts the members of the community and they will break into people's houses, day or night, without warning. They will sometimes request money before they attack and if you don't pay, they will attack you anywhere.

These gang members all dress similarly but can vary from town/city to town/city and even from state to state. There are local gangs and then gangs that are statewide. There are even gangs that cover the whole nation, who think they have the right to do all these things (explained above) anywhere in the country. The government doesn't even do anything about these gangs and I think they even give them money!

These gang members drive very expensive and often bullet proof cars and have special radios and cell phones to talk to each other. Some of them have armored “tanks” (APC's) where they use to break into people's houses.

These gangs even have their own language, code and “signs”. They have their own “club houses”/”gang house” in every town/city/state where they hold people hostage. This is usually where they keep the things they steal from the people.

This gang kills thousands of people a year and tens to hundreds of thousands more are seriously hurt. Millions are kidnapped each year (and held for ransom) and tens or hundreds of millions are extorted each year.

I would like asylum in your country because I am scared of this gang, my life has been threatened more times than I can count and I am stalked or threatened daily.

So - if we were playing the game "Who Am I" - who would you guess this gang is?
edit on 11 19 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 19 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Muh thin blue line.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You live in chicago??
second line
edit on 19-11-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Muh thin blue line.

Come, on, make it fun and at least act like you cant' get it till the SECOND guess!

What gave it away, lol? Did you read the whole thing that quick? U must read fast!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Cops... since I won I’ll take my asylum in Switzerland... thanks in advance... 😉👍

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Maybe you should stop breaking the law and the cops wouldnt be mean to you?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Canada.
You can walk right in and get assistance.
They will greet you with open arms and a plate full of fries and gravy.
They'll find you a good job with.......

Ah, who am I kidding.... no they wont....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In the words of Jim Carrey:

"STOP BREAKIN' THE LAW, AHOLE!"

I see these gangs too. One gave me a free ride home when I came stumbling piss drunk out of the bar. Another gave me a donut last week when he stopped by my place of work.

A2D

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well, hopefully not Australia.

We're already way to over populated with right wing drama queens.

Sorry mate... But I'm pretty sure our borders are closed!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Every time someone say's Jim Carey I See the breast feeding scene, ah well he was in a police uniform and stealing food from a baby?.

edit on 19-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Lollipop guild/gang

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well, hopefully not Australia.

We're already way to over populated with right wing drama queens.

How are you using the interwebs? I didn’t know you guys had electricity yet.

Do you have indoor plumbing and central air conditioning also?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You are located on a remote island full of poisonous animals and surrounded by sharks, sea-snakes and toxic octopus. You don't need borders. Possibly just a few warning signs...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Nah dude, we've had air conditioning for ages... You just gotta get written permission from the warden to be able to access it.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Asylum is a bit over-used. I don't think you would get into the UK on account of your country's crappy law and order problem. I am pretty sure the rules in the UK are universal. You should move to a more peaceful part, or migrate to a more peaceful county that is less pickie about your origins.

Claiming asylum in the UK

To stay in the UK as a refugee you must be unable to live safely in any part of your own country because you fear persecution there. This persecution must be because of:
your race
your religion
your nationality
your political opinion
anything else that puts you at risk because of the social, cultural, religious or political situation in your country, for example, your gender, gender identity or sexual orientation

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh good, a new "whine about the cops because I can't behave myself and think it's easier to piss and moan about 'The Man' " thread. Grow up little one, if the cops were as bad as you'd have us to believe, they'd have shot you or imprisoned you by now and we wouldn't be reading your whining about how evil they are.

ETA... as long as there's no anchor tied to your ass, you're free to leave the US anytime you wish.
edit on 19-11-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's really easy to claim harassment, speaking from experience, it's less easy top prove. It took me two years to do so.

We've heard your side of the story...let's hear the other side, shall we??

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

Maybe you should stop breaking the law and the cops wouldnt be mean to you?

I had a guy swat me to be able to hit on my wife.

The tough guy cops showed up, didn't ask questions.

After they threw me on the concrete, they yelled "get up"

I tried to get up quickly, they were leaning down at the same time, my shoulders bumped their chest.

They shot 2 tasers into my spine at the same fn time, while handcuffed behind my back, then charged me with felony assault on a po.

I payed a lawyer 5 thousand dollars to fight it and they just switched it to another charge that couldn't be fought, like battery, or some other term that meant unwanted touch.

There are some bad cops out there and some serious bootlickers here.

Added...The majority of any pllice interaction has been pretty positive, but you get this dumb, militant, cocky attitude in a lot of them, especially the younger guys. They aren't smart enough to deal with emotional situations and escilate everything into a bigger problem.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Boot lickers? Really?

For questioning what is a vague, yet extraordinarily one sided narrative??

That's bootlicking?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah really, his scenario is a little over the top, but there are a few here that jump in with the insults at every single negative police related post.

I know what it's like being on the recieving end of bad cops. It's inevitable, they are human.

I'm not anti-cops.

Blanket defense (bootlicking)is just as bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join