It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans are Protesting Migrant Caravan - You read that right

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I heard rumors on some YouTube clip that at least the ringleaders with their bull-horns are quasi-religious leftists, who believe that the mestizo people are the rightful heirs to the indigenous Americans, and they therefore feel that the whole of the Americas belong to them.

But looking at the history this sense of "pan-indigenous" solidarity never existed.
It was considered highly rude and provocative for one tribe (nation or city-state) to move through the territory of another without permission.

What would the original "Mexica", or Aztecs have done during the height of their kingdom?

I have an inkling they wouldn't have tolerated it for long.

It seems no co-incidence that the Mexican protests took place before the statue of the last Aztec emperor, Cuauhtemoc.

(Whoops, seems like the leftist Washington Post removed their story and pic. Doesn't go with their narrative, I guess.
Another source: www.telegraph.co.uk...)

edit on 19-11-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Many of the people I work around live in Mexico.

We are 36 miles from TJ.

All they ever talk about is getting their papers.

They have 20 different migrant groups waiting to cross.

Then these ungrateful folks show up demanding entry.

The Caravan is now a mostly dissolved.

The people of the Caravan say they were lied to.

edit on 19-11-2018 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The Caravan is now a mostly gone.

What are these numbers we are reading about? Are they just lies? Some say the amount of caravan migrants could be close to 10K is that just exaggeration for political purposes? How big are the groups that are waiting?

It is interesting to hear from someone that lives so closely.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Are these protesters authentic, or have they been paid to show Up and agitate for US nationalist interests.?

The left does it all the time; maybe conservatives took a page from the winners' playbook.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

They have mostly gone where ? There are people spreading rumours of other caravans coming from Venezuela as well. Have you heard anything about that last part ?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I do feel bad that these people are being used as pawns. I read that a truck of 65 people were sold to some drug dealers. I can only imagine what for.

theconversation.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The Caravan is now a mostly gone.

What are these numbers we are reading about? Are they just lies? Some say the amount of caravan migrants could be close to 10K is that just exaggeration for political purposes? How big are the groups that are waiting?

We have stopped seeing pictures of the Caravan.

Tijuana can be a very rough place.

The locals do not want thousands more people here.

Also, Mexico claims an American is paying for the Caravan.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: MarlbBlack

This is just too rich!

globalnews.ca...

And they voiced worries that their taxes might be spent to care for the group.

hmmmmmmmmmm, all of what they are saying seems so familiar, I just can't put my finger on it. Where have I heard these things before?

"And they voiced worries that their taxes might be spent to care for the group."

LMFAO, that's priceless. Having worked around illegals for 40 yrs, I've often asked illegals how they would feel if the tables were turned. If I went to their country took their jobs and demanded free medical, housing, etc.....
their response was always preempted with laughter, followed by good luck with that and an occasional death threat.
edit on 19-11-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
are only the white Mexicans telling the caravan to go home?

Are the people telling the caravan to go home Mexican nationalist
or
are they just far-right or alt-right Mexicans?

Isn't there jobs that the caravan can do that regular Mexicans won't do?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Would that be George Soros by any chance ?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Would that be George Soros by any chance ?

They never actually said who...

But, I believe it must be George.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

For long? Try not at all. Period.

I find it rather amusing that they've finally awoken to the issue. About damned time, people!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I hope this causes Mexico to build a stronger wall on it's southern border.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Curious how it was all a different way when they thought all you had to do was get here. Door's closed. Now Mexico will have to absorb all those asylum seekers.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Speaking of Make Mexico Great Again, Check out the Hat.

Sad thing is whoever paid for them to get there ain't gonna take care of 'em after. Shame on those who lead these folk on.

As an outcome, the mass influx of Central American travelers is backing-up in Tijuana Mexico; and this mass collection of people -mostly military aged males- will almost certainly continue for the next six months.  It did not take long for Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum to see the impact to his town. 

Local protests began within days of the first several thousand arriving. Things will likely not end well unless active steps are taken soon to turn around the migrants.

TIJUANA, Mexico — Hundreds of Tijuana residents, opposed to what they described as the “chaos” of the Central American migrant caravan, gathered at a prominent roundabout in Tijuana Sunday morning, before marching to a large, temporary shelter, which now holds about 2,400 migrants.

They chanted “Mexico! Mexico!” and “yes to migrants, no to invaders!” They sang the national anthem and waved Mexican flags and banners and signs, with messages urging the migrants to go home and urging the government to take action.

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum

U.S. Military Hardens Border Security – Mexico Begins Recognizing Consequences…

edit on 19-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah, this started when food was pelted at the Mexicans giving what humble meals they could get to the caravaners while still eating themselves.

They wanted better quality food and made threats to people that more and better food has to show up or the caravaners were going to start raiding houses.

Yeah. Mexicans aren't happy with them. My wife included. Boy is she angry.

edit on 11 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I do feel bad that these people are being used as pawns. I read that a truck of 65 people were sold to some drug dealers. I can only imagine what for.

theconversation.com...

That's the real reason the elite push for mass undocumented migration.

They rape and kill like kids in candy stores. Heavy habit.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a

Any main group is months away, and one wonders how many of those in the caravan now are actually Mexican... geez

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
Are these protesters authentic, or have they been paid to show Up and agitate for US nationalist interests.?

The left does it all the time; maybe conservatives took a page from the winners' playbook.

That's pretty funny, but the funniest part of this post is that you can look at the left's behavior over the last 2-3 years and think they are "winners".

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not one leftist from the normal ATS leftist peanut gallery has posted in here. Wonder why? You would think they would be in here calling the protestors in Mexico racist and xenophobes.. ~but crickets~ Guess it doesn't fit their narrative?

edit on 19-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join