It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#RAGA : Rake America Great Again !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
trump trying to be presidential is always funny as hell - he really should just shut the hell up.

lolol

After witnessing the devastation inflicted on the community of Paradise, Trump on Saturday was asked by reporters whether his opinion on climate change had been altered.

“No. No. I have a strong opinion: I want great climate, we’re going to have that,” he replied."

everybody better get out and rake dammit!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Brush clearing from forests is badly needed, whether it be by controlled burning, cut down dead and damaged trees and burn in designated area, or a hundred or so goats grazing.

Around rural areas here, the clearest forested small areas near houses have cows grazing out the excess grass, and people then pull out the deadfall for burning.

Too bad Trump worded it so badly....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: szino9

1: He's a liar.
2: He's inconsistent.
3: He's a vindictive spiteful bully.

Ummm...wow...You just called him...wait for it...wait for it...

President...

Ha...Ha...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Brush clearing from forests is badly needed, whether it be by controlled burning, cut down dead and damaged trees and burn in designated area, or a hundred or so goats grazing.

Around rural areas here, the clearest forested small areas near houses have cows grazing out the excess grass, and people then pull out the deadfall for burning.

Too bad Trump worded it so badly....

Yes, it’s a shame. Now everyone gets to willingly miss the important point for a little Trump bashing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Someone here said that in California people are not allowed to remove dead wood from the woods.

If someone made that a law (or bylaw), they should be fired.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
and, as always, there is an old tweet that shows what a clown he is -

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Who is paying for that tedious Smokey Bear commercial that is on all the time - enough already!

11:50 PM - Jan 7, 2015

bless his wee heart.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you Trump for the heads up. I’ve been furiously raking the forest near my house for the past couple days.

Maybe California needs rake stations every so many miles so if a fire breaks out someone can break the glass and grab a rake.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Here in the Netherlands you are forbidden from removing a single fallen acorn from a wooded area of (government?) land. They call that "poaching" here. You also are not allowed to remove wood, plants, flowers, herbs or mushrooms, etc. It's all the property of the government and you may not have it!
edit on 19/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Nothing important to add, this just made me LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Craziness abounds everywhere it seems. Here in Canada, it seems we are very free to do many things, as long as they’re relatively sensible.

Big country, tiny population. We are all stewards of the land...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Nothing important to add, this just made me LOL

I like the bear looking for the Thanksgiving turkey, he wants to take it out on a dinner date.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Now available in various colours and sizes
a rake for every taste... probably

edit on 19-11-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: rickymouse

Someone here said that in California people are not allowed to remove dead wood from the woods.

If someone made that a law (or bylaw), they should be fired.

the someone are groups of envirowackos....good luck getting rid of them!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
From the title, I thought they were planning on turning California into one giant Zen garden.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When I first heard of the northern Europeans actually raking their forests I thought it was a joke. After many years of confirmations from many people, I still can't believe it until I see it.

Maybe it's true. But that would make them better people than us and I don't want to believe that. LoL

Just kidding. That is what better people would do though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join