It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President can't take criticism refuses to acknowledge Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If someone finds my golf clubs with them, they aren't mine.

Just sayin'

No one is going to find anything because it's in space and no one can hear you scream from inside a trunk in space.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I heard he'll beat anyone. Maybe it's a work in progress slogan.

Hard tellin not knowin.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I KNEW IT!
Damn dirty speciesist!

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a startling break with Thanksgiving tradition, Donald J. Trump refused to pardon the White House turkey after claiming that it was working as a secret operative of the billionaire George Soros.

www.newyorker.com...

Is it sad I almost believed that for a second... Or is it funny?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It is THE new yorker.
Why wouldn't you believe it? It's not like it is the onion or something.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If someone finds my golf clubs with them, they aren't mine.

Just sayin'

No one is going to find anything because it's in space and no one can hear you scream from inside a trunk in space.

Kinda like if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, it doesn't make a noise.

So by that logic, space is just a huge forest without trees.

Science.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
That'd be the one I chose also...I mean...that certainly doesn't leave any room for conspiratorial musings...on a conspiracy site...

I'm sure it does. If you're paranoid.

Ummm...sure...paranoid...wow good one liner...

Cause it's really...really...important that we honor the Terrorist masterminds...religious beliefs...and final wishes...

Makes us look like the good guys...all above board...as we slip that covered body...with a few calls to prayer...beneath the waves...

That's some real proof there my friend...

Yessir...nothing to see here...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Kinda like if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, it doesn't make a noise.

Jesus, more rumors! Just because a tree fell on a hooker doesn't mean three guys in Vegas did it because she was already dead when the tree fell. The tree was just a happy accident.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Cause it's really...really...important that we honor the Terrorist masterminds...religious beliefs...and final wishes...

A God loving family man is a God loving family man.

Sure, he made some mistakes.... But Mohammed killed infedels to wash away his sins.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Was it his final wishes? You have his last will and testament or something?

I don't care what they did with him after they shot him. They could have made him a giant, ventilated marionet for all I care.

link   

Jesus, more rumors! Just because a tree fell on a hooker doesn't mean three guys in Vegas did it because she was already dead when the tree fell. The tree was just a happy accident.

That's a really strange way to have an abortion.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Let me get in before the lemmings and say trump is right as always.
This guy sucks.
Trump makes me beam with pride.
This dude dont care about America. Trump does.

So what
Maga

Obama did or did not do something

4d baby

That should cover it

Almost. You did forget one:

but but but HIIIILLLLLAAAARRRRYYY!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In what way is Trump against the media?? As far as I can tell on the other side of the pond, he is against bad or disingenuous reporting.

Shouldn't real journalists and people who respect the media be glad he's trying to clean house??

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Not a fan of trump in any way shape or form, but maybe trump just doesn’t want to acknowledge the fake news of bin laden being killed.

Doesn’t everyone already know that bin laden died of organ failure before 9/11 even happened?

I mean, bin laden pulling off 9/11 was the birth of the fake news campaign.

Just sayin. Maybe trump was like - yeah no thanks, good try.

LINK

Except Trump didn't say that. He made an ad hominem argument, then said some rich guy joke like, "I've seen nicer mansions".

If you or others can't see this man's ignorance then you are blind.

If he disagreed, All he had to say was; "I disagree with how our military handled bin Ladin and using him as an excuse to create 2 expensive wars". Or anything explaining his position rationally.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They could have made him a giant, ventilated marionet for all I care.

The brits tried that when he visited; seems nobody actually cared.
Inflated and deflated in less than a couple of hours.
Haters talk a good game, but few are in it for the long haul.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

A God loving family man is a God loving family man.

Sure, he made some mistakes.... But Mohammed killed infedels to wash away his sins.

Ummm...God love him...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
In what way is Trump against the media?? As far as I can tell on the other side of the pond, he is against bad or disingenuous reporting.

Shouldn't real journalists and people who respect the media be glad he's trying to clean house??

He’s been saying that since the beginning. Fake news is the enemy of the people. Oddly enough the press conflate the fake news part with the free press, as if they were the same.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought Obama got Bin Laden... Obama had as much claim to the kill as the General when in reality the only people that got bin laden were the shooters on the ground.

Any plan is useless without people pulling off the mission.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Because he's not trying to clean house universally. He hates and condemns only liberal/democratic mainstream. Meanwhile he praises FOX and infowars.com

That's a threat to journalism when the president is painfully bias and would probably get rid of all opposing media if given the power to.

I question the whole bin Ladin thing too, but I agree with the seal.

Trump is a threat to media.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Was it his final wishes? You have his last will and testament or something?

I don't care what they did with him after they shot him. They could have made him a giant, ventilated marionet for all I care.

Ummm...and who says Macy's Thanksgiving day parades are no fun...

Your focus is so laser-like...it's uncanny how you zeroed in on that final wishes comment...

Such an astute player...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

He’s been saying that since the beginning. Fake news is the enemy of the people. Oddly enough the press conflate the fake news part with the free press, as if they were the same.

Fake news IS part of the free press.
Does Ronan Farrow deserve rights and Dick Kulpa and Bob Lind do not?
One disseminating the difference publicly now is bad? It is if you ask cnn I guess?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join