It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President can't take criticism refuses to acknowledge Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Remember when we had multiple threads slamming Obama because he forgot to salute a marine after stepping off Marine One?

Apparently that was proof Obama was a military hating demon worse than Satan himself. Meanwhile Trump has now mocked and diminished the service of multiple servicemen for no other reason than they oppose his politics.

It seems like there may be a massive double standard when it comes to how the Right treats Presidents and their treatment of serving members of the military.

link   
OMG he called him a Clinton supporter.

I can see how that is very insulting. i would take offense.

God this is pathetic.. where exactly did he attack him again?
edit on 19-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Regardless of left/right, is this not just an example of Trump being a massive bell-end?

Essentially, but it the problem is it always leads to mobs of bell-ends marching against a piece of speech as oppose to some injustice.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I read that as "mayo a mayo".

Now I want a sandwich.

I'm gonna slather you in mayo and then toss salami slices at you and in the hope that they stick.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Remember when we had multiple threads slamming Obama because he forgot to salute a marine after stepping off Marine One?

Apparently that was proof Obama was a military hating demon worse than Satan himself. Meanwhile Trump has now mocked and diminished the service of multiple servicemen for no other reason than they oppose his politics.

It seems like there may be a massive double standard when it comes to how the Right treats Presidents and their treatment of serving members of the military.

No.. I would like to see multiple links please.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I read that as "mayo a mayo".

Now I want a sandwich.

I'm gonna slather you in mayo and then toss salami slices at you and in the hope that they stick.

Ahhh. . . . Monday's.

That got us kicked out of the Bellagio last time we weren't there.

But back on topic;
Is Trump impeached yet? I heard he said something and used words that hurt people.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

respect. trump rescues black marines hat. Obama doesnt even acknowledge the white marine.

He must be a racist

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But back on topic; Is Trump impeached yet? I heard he said something and used words that hurt people.

Could we go as far to say that Trump has executed a genocide on peoples emotions? Something something insert dictator comparison ________.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I'll see what I can dig up. ATS' search engine is notoriously awful. I have managed to dig up at least one so far. I will admit that I was wrong though. People weren't flipping out because Obama didn't salute. They were flipping out because he saluted with a coffee cup in his hand.

Obama disrespectfully salutes Marine with a coffee cup

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Correct.
Not as funny as the pro gun anti immigration anti lgbt #in murica 4d trump loving crowd.

Those assholes make me laugh far more than the other

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: BlackJackal

Because he didn't kill bin Laden.

Beat me to it.. The whole escapade surrounding OBL was a sham imo.

Ok, so for arguments sake Osama Bin Ladin is still alive and kickin or died in a car crash or whatever. McRaven was still a Navy Seal for 30 years and shouldn’t he be respected as such?

And Trump is POTUS shouldnt he be respected as such?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, Trump is the President and he should be respected as such. But explain to me how being critical of the POTUS is disrespect? Being critical of public officials is one of the most basic rights in the USA.

Trump doesn't have to agree with McRaven, but he should atleast treat him with the respect he deserves for serving this country for 30 years. Just because this is normal behavior for President Trump that doesn't mean it is right or even normal. As one of our founding fathers, Thomas Paine, once said:

A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.

Also, Trump made it clear that in his view Fake news is any news he himself considers unfair. So why is it important that we hear both the good and the bad about the President? Well, I will again differ to the wisdom of another founding father, this time Patrick Henry:

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them

Additionally, Why does Trump go out of his way to discredit facts that paint him in a bad light? Because, Trump doesn't want to be held accountable and historically facts are how we have done that. However, now Trump and his supporters are complicit in their efforts to ignore facts they don't agree with. Here is what John Adams had to say about facts:

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence

How would our founding fathers view the performance of Donald Trump? I think it is fairly obvious that regardless of whether they would agree on political issues, they would be horrified by the behavior of Trump. While talking on the qualities of a good leader, Benjamin Franklin had this to say about humility:

How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So Mattis and McRaven are Democrats for having to explain how the law works in the constitution?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm more fond of learning about new -ists and new ways of being offended.

Much more bang for the buck, IMO of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

But back on topic; Is Trump impeached yet? I heard he said something and used words that hurt people.

Could we go as far to say that Trump has executed a genocide on peoples emotions? Something something insert dictator comparison ________.

I like.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Literally laughing out loud after reading this. Yeah Trump hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Has trump pardoned the turkeys yet?
Just want to get in the front of the line to call out his speciesism.
That filthy orange sonofanutcracker, he smells like beef and cheese and sits on a throne of lies!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Just had a crazy thought.

The founders also wrote a how to guide to tyranny!

The more you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YouSir

Dude...I come for the laughs...and that thar...was funny...

I come here for the shill money.

Well, I'm not earning real money just yet, just vodka as it stands.

So if my comments look incoherent (pretty much all of them) there's the reason.

Ummm...look incoherent...?

If only...

I cant seem to get to your comments...my eyes are drawn instantly...moth to a flame-like...by that mind altering Rorschach hallucination inducing...Avatar...

What was that you said again...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Just had a crazy thought.

The founders also wrote a how to guide to tyranny!

The more you know.

Care to elaborate on that claim.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

As an operations manager how would mcraven have gotten bin laden earlier. Did he take to long to plan the raid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join