It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President can't take criticism refuses to acknowledge Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

How can you take someone seriously when they say things likevtrump is the first president that actually cares about the people or he had nothing to gain by becoming president?

Can't take any of it serious.
It's all bull#.

Ummm...of course it's all bull poop...crap...feces pieces...organic waste extrusion...

And what do you mean by..."Can't take any of it serious"...

You actually come to this site for seriousness...?

Dude...I come for the laughs...and that thar...was funny...

Yousir

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I used to come for serious discussion.

Now I come to see what the right wing assholes are spewing today so I can get a nice laugh.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Dude...I come for the laughs...and that thar...was funny...

I come here for the shill money.

Well, I'm not earning real money just yet, just vodka as it stands.

So if my comments look incoherent (pretty much all of them) there's the reason.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BlackJackal

How did this conversation come about?

Who brought it up?

WALLACE: Bill McRaven, Retired Admiral, Navy Seal, 37 years, former head of U.S. Special Operations —

TRUMP: Hillary Clinton fan.

WALLACE: Special Operations —

TRUMP: Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan.

WALLACE: Who led the operations, commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

TRUMP: OK, he’s a Hilary Clinton, uh, backer and an Obama-backer and frankly —

WALLACE: He was a Navy Seal 37 years —

TRUMP: Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama Bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice? You know, living — think of this — living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer. But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there. And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year and they don’t tell him, they don’t tell him —

WALLACE: You’re not even going to give them credit —

TRUMP: For years —

WALLACE: for taking down Bin Laden?

TRUMP: They took him down but — look, look, there’s news right there, he lived in Pakistan, we’re supporting Pakistan, we’re giving them $1.3 billion a year, which we don’t give them anymore, by the way, I ended it because they don’t do anything for us, they don’t do a damn thing for us.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: hombero

Because he didn't kill bin Laden.

Beat me to it.. The whole escapade surrounding OBL was a sham imo.

Ok, so for arguments sake Osama Bin Ladin is still alive and kickin or died in a car crash or whatever. McRaven was still a Navy Seal for 30 years and shouldn’t he be respected as such?

And Trump is POTUS shouldnt he be respected as such?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So he's supposed to be nice to the guy that slammed him only because he's an officer?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I watched the interview your creating fake news. He never once stated that the seals should have got them earlier. What he said was Pakistan was lying to the Obama administration and hiding him. Which is true he was practically staying on their military base. The owner if the house was a general in their military.

So pakistan took lots of money feom the US only to hide its enemies in their country. There is a reason Obama didnt tell Pakistan until the raid had all ready started. He knew they would warn him.

You are missing the point. The point is since McRaven was critical of Trump he went out of his way to discredit him. Just because of differing political perspectives Trump refused to give McRaven the respect he deserved.

LOL he was critical of Trump and went out of his way to discredit him but Trump is the ass hole right .

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

If anything his mere presence has radicalized free speech even more, i don't remember (at a mainstream level) people talking about blowing up the white house or shooting the president with a gun in a music video.

while i do agree that trump mostly acts like a petulant child, our side has been relying on empty platitudes for far too long, bringing little in the manner of actual results, so a change is welcome.

Yes, you are exactly correct. As a country we have moved too far away from civility. One one side we have Trump and his supporters agreeing with anything he says as the gospel truth and on the other side we have people making death threats against the President common place. This condition cannot hold, we must find a way to heal and meet in the middle.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So he's supposed to be nice to the guy that slammed him only because he's an officer?

We're supposed to be nice and/or respect trump just cause he is president.

Right?

link   

I used to come for serious discussion.

Now I come to see what the right wing assholes are spewing today so I can get a nice laugh.

Ignoring the left wing arseholes though. Not as funny, serious biz.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Says who?

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Says who?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This condition cannot hold, we must find a way to heal and meet in the middle.

I say we put the far right and far left on a remote island and let them kill each other off a la The Hangry Games.

Problem solved, I will be accepting fruit baskets and gift cards. You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
But he took too long to get Obama, woops, I mean Osama.

If he were a real admiral he would have walked right into Osama's compound and Rochambeau'd the guy in front of his entire family.

Sounds like a good plot for Rambo 12.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

We're supposed to be nice and/or respect trump just cause he is president.

Right?

You are right bro.. keep the hate alive.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do they know they are far right/left?

It's been my experience that stupid doesn't know it's stupid.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I hope they dont, it will make their fear and outrage that much sweeter. We can bottle it and sip the delectible nectar while watching them fight mano a mano.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Heal and meet in the middle.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Regardless of left/right, is this not just an example of Trump being a massive bell-end?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hope they dont, it will make their fear and outrage that much sweeter. We can bottle it and sip the delectible nectar while watching them fight mano a mano.

I read that as "mayo a mayo".

Now I want a sandwich.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join