It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President can't take criticism refuses to acknowledge Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

That's a pretty reasonable answer, and yes the war must go on, what was that movie, I think it was called war machine, where they explained they needed a general to lead the offensive, one who despite all the evidence a win was impossible, just had the attitude they just did it wrong and he would get it right...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
President Bone-Spurs once again lashing out at people who are better than him in every way.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He didn't dismissed a thing...he didn't even talk about it....

I repeat:

WALLACE: Bill McRaven, Retired Admiral, Navy Seal, 37 years, former head of U.S. Special Operations —

TRUMP: Hillary Clinton fan.
Dismissal

WALLACE: Special Operations —

TRUMP: Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan.
Dismissal

WALLACE: Who led the operations, commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

TRUMP: OK, he’s a Hilary Clinton, uh, backer and an Obama-backer and frankly —
Dismissal

Trump knew exactly where Wallace was going with his question, and Trump didn't want any part of it.

Trump knew where Wallace was going, and so started to dismiss McRaven's service record. Dismiss the Admiral's service record and you have dismissed his criticism as invalid. That's where Trump went.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump knew where Wallace was going, and so started to dismiss McRaven's service record. Dismiss the Admiral's service record and you have dismissed his criticism as invalid. That's where Trump went.

I'll play your game, so what if he dismissed it? What does that mean anyways in all this...

You say he dismissed his record... I say he didn't talk about his record even though Wallace wanted to make it some kind of point...

With 37 years of doing all kinds of things you would truly disagree with, so how does that validate his outlandish statements on CNN as a paid contributor about your President?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'll play your game, so what if he dismissed it?

His statements just get added to a long list of Trump dissing our military and intelligence communities.

With 37 years of doing all kinds of things you would truly disagree with, so how does that validate his outlandish statements on CNN as a paid contributor about your President?

His outlandish statements? You mean, when he said that Trump's attack on the Free Press was the most dangerous attack on our democracy that he's seen in his lifetime? I agree with him.

The problem is, our president can't take criticism without personally attacking the critic, rather than addressing the substance of the criticism.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The most dangerous attack on our democracy that he's seen in his lifetime? I agree with him.

You know you can work for CNN too as a paid contributor...

Outlandish statement....

lol Look up PATRIOT ACT if you want an example of "Attack on our democracy that ANYONE has seen in their lifetime" and you want to compare that to Trump's tweets...lol

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Perhaps Bin Laden was NOT killed, and Trump knows it.

Also, isn't Admiral McRaven the guy who said he was going to surrender his Security Clearance, to protest Walter Brennan's being revoked?

Let me guess... just like all the LIARS who said they were going to leave this country because Donald Trump is President, Admiral Raven LIED about surrendering his security clearance. Right?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You can count on a thread like this to expose the rwnj’s for hypocrites they are. a reply to: BlackJackal

edit on 19-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

lol Look up PATRIOT ACT if you want an example of "Attack on our democracy that ANYONE has seen in their lifetime" and you want to compare that to Trump's tweets...lol

The fact that Bush was an evil tyrant warlord does not negate the fact that Trump is a sore loser...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would agree with the points the president raised. Pakistan gets 1.3 billion us a year from us yet they hide bin Ladin from us? Did you forget 911 happened in 2001? It took us how long to find him again? It took entirely too long. a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

If McRaven had lauded Trump, Trump would've been praising his record, instead of dismissing it.

And Trump's opposition would be criticizing it.

The only difference is I'd say what I said either way.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

The interesting thing about you in particular is on most of my posts you show up and attempt to discredit my posts. You have in the past called the information I conveyed fake, called the sources fake, etc. However, when I review your post history you tend to believe posts that paint Trump in a positive light regardless of whether or not there is proof or not.

Yes, I do discredit your posts when apt. Why? Because you place false narration on top of heavy partisan sources.
Also, please quote where I've called your sources fake. I'm prepared to wait.

I'm sorry, but tell me how can you carry on an intelligent conversation with someone who refuses to accept solid journalistic reporting when it disagrees with your world view but is completely happy to accept conjecture and falsehoods as the gospel truth when they line up with your world view? You are literally a walking talking confirmation bias.

Literal projection and hypocrisy. Solid journalistic reporting, really? We're living in a press punditry. Oh, unless it agrees with YOUR biases, right?

Please. Once again you've been a proven hack and your only options now are to turn it onto false allegations and posters:

your work

So why don't you

about you

You have

your post

how can you

your world view

You are

Cute.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
People are fooling themselves if they think for even a moment, that Trump cares for even a second, about what the people of the armed forced have done for this country. He couldn't possibly care less than he does. He only tows the "Great job serving our country" line when he has to. He cares about what affects him or his reputation, his "greatness," his legacy. That's it. He has no time or concern for those who might take away from his greatness.

It's funny how his followers won't accept the ALL the traits of Trump, that give him the personality that they seem to like him to have. He is a narcissist. He is ruthless. He is vengeful. He is driven. He won't take a perceived sleight, and he will retaliate instantly if he thinks he has been wronged.

He has proven time and again that he doesn't care about military service. Forgets names of those who were lost, insults those who has served, insults the FAMILIES of those who have served. Insult Trump, nothing is sacred. He has never showed that he actually really gives a crap about those who have served.

But yea.. his sheep will flock to him, regardless of what he says, what he does. I 100% GUARANTEE that ANYONE Trump would attack on social media, that his followers would insult, and find fault with. EVERYONE. To them, like Trump, anyone who dares say a negative comment.. not even a rude or untrue or nasty comment, just a negative comment.. is a trumpet call to assault the person (or media outlet) that dared utter it.

No one can safely have a negative comment about Jesus POTUS.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

People are fooling themselves if they think for even a moment, that Trump cares for even a second, about what the people of the armed forced have done for this country. He couldn't possibly care less than he does. He only tows the "Great job serving our country" line when he has to. He cares about what affects him or his reputation, his "greatness," his legacy. That's it. He has no time or concern for those who might take away from his greatness.

People are fooling themselves if they think any recent president has given a flying puck for any armed forces.

Presidents have lacked candor with the armed forces making it up in articulation and decorum.

When's the last time we sent soldiers to a country who attacked us? Or the last time leadership has slammed their hands down and said enough is enough, fix the s### show that is the VA?

As far as I'm concerned, people use soldiers as pawns while both parties agree that they protect corporate interest.

Let me know which recent president has done better than Trump, and we'll talk. That said I don't think he's set the bar higher, just curious to this new found interest in morality by people.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
originally posted by:TinySickTears
Let me get in before the lemmings and say trump is right as always.
This guy sucks.
Trump makes me beam with pride.
This dude dont care about America. Trump does.

So what
Maga

Obama did or did not do something
4d baby

That should cover it
All this from a special guy who can fart a purple cloud & get it all over his fingers. (see avatar)

ROFLMAO

Is there a "smiley face thingy" for ROFLMAO?
Gave u a star for that

edit on V102018Mondaypm30America/ChicagoMon, 19 Nov 2018 22:10:33 -06001 by Violater1 because: purple ;D

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And Trump's opposition would be criticizing it.

Really? Do you see a lot of Trump's opposition dismissing Gen Mattis' or Gen Kelly's record as result of supporting Trump's policies?
edit on 19-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Let me know which recent president has done better than Trump

Any previous president who hasn't demeaned and insulted Gold Star Families, insulted POWs for having been caught, contradicted and demeaned the US intel community, makes it to Veteran's Day Memorial ceremonies, even though it's raining, has done better than Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Let me know which recent president has done better than Trump

Any previous president who hasn't demeaned and insulted Gold Star Families, insulted POWs for having been caught, contradicted and demeaned the US intel community, makes it to Veteran's Day Memorial ceremonies, even though it's raining, has done better than Trump.

No they haven't.

Trump was only exposing all of those people for disrespecting everything decent, and turning it around and saying Trump is the child when it is you, and them.
This shows what I am talking about.

And you are lying as usual.

edit on 19-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Really? Do you see a lot of Trump's opposition dismissing Gen Mattis' or Gen Kelly's record as result of supporting Trump's policies?

As opposed to what?

Presidents following the Intel they want for agendas?

I'm not playing partisan here, give me a president, and I'll say how they're as bad or worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

As opposed to what?

You said that if McRaven praised Trump his opposition would complain. Yet, his opposition isn't complaining about the service records of Gen Mattis or Kelly, who praise Trump.

I'm not playing partisan here, give me a president, and I'll say how they're as bad or worse.

It's not a partisan argument. Trump has set the bar so low, that any president who hasn't insulted Gold Star Families and POWs is better than Trump. Even GW Bush was better than Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join