It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President can't take criticism refuses to acknowledge Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Freedom of the Press.......boy! that's a Big One. McRaven is old-school, I guess, and hasn't paid attention to what the so-called press has become.

He sounds like a happy camper as long as the press is reporting him as some outstanding hero, but let DJT interject a little piece of truth to consider, and suddenly DJT is attacked for not putting the admiral high on a pedestal.

What we have today is an argument about when 'freedom of the press' becomes 'freedom for press representatives and ownership of news organization to spout opinion and report news in hyper biased propagandist ways'.

People are seeing through it now. What you see and read from the approx. six news organizations that own everything pertaining to "news" is presented through a filter......AND a stage.

Time to bring back real investigative honest reporting and journalism instead of crapola spouted from propaganda arms of political parties.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

First off, no navy seal killed bin ladin.he was buried in a cave in Kabul by several 5000 pound bombs in December2001.

I know because I helped plan the strike mission that carried it out and I helped break out the imagery that supported he was dead.

You want to know why he was supposedly buried at sea, there's your answer.

Jaden
edit on 19-11-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Not a fan of trump in any way shape or form, but maybe trump just doesn’t want to acknowledge the fake news of bin laden being killed.

Doesn’t everyone already know that bin laden died of organ failure before 9/11 even happened?

I mean, bin laden pulling off 9/11 was the birth of the fake news campaign.

Just sayin. Maybe trump was like - yeah no thanks, good try.

LINK

Impossible.

Trump is a straight shooter and he always tells it like it is. If this were true he would say so.

So either he is not a straight shooter, or this theory is wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

Your attempt to cover for Trump's dismissal of Admiral McRaven's service record, by blaming Chris Wallace, is disgusting.

I am not "covering" for anything. That is the beauty of linking a transcript.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Freedom of the Press.......boy! that's a Big One. McRaven is old-school, I guess, and hasn't paid attention to what the so-called press has become.

He sounds like a happy camper as long as the press is reporting him as some outstanding hero, but let DJT interject a little piece of truth to consider, and suddenly DJT is attacked for not putting the admiral high on a pedestal.

What we have today is an argument about when 'freedom of the press' becomes 'freedom for press representatives and ownership of news organization to spout opinion and report news in hyper biased propagandist ways'.

People are seeing through it now. What you see and read from the approx. six news organizations that own everything pertaining to "news" is presented through a filter......AND a stage.

Time to bring back real investigative honest reporting and journalism instead of crapola spouted from propaganda arms of political parties.

Its not even that.
The weekly world news has the same freedom of the press as the new york times. The weekly world news just doesn't throw a fit when someone calls bs on the batboy cover. The new york times, and other msm outlets, when called out for printing bs have thrown fits.
If you dont want to be called fake news by the president, dont print fake news. Tough concept apparently.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Once again what did he say about his career?

As Wallace listed McRaven's service record as a prelude to his question to Trump about McRaven's criticism of him, Trump interrupted him and interjected "Hillary", over and over, as a dismissal and deflection to McRaven's service record. He did that to discredit McRaven before the question about McRaven's criticism was asked. Discredit McRaven and you also discredit his criticism.

If anyone really wants to discredit McRaven, you could just point out that he sent raids into allied countries regularly without anyone knowing.

You could point out that he had black sites where interrogations did happen, and torture had been alleged.

You could bring up that he helped mold JSOC into an assassination program under the directive overseen by Obama, expanding on Cheney's foundation of JSOC. JSOC was reformed under Rumsfeld and Cheney to become an autonomous intel/kill/capture CIA like entity that only answered to Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush.

Obama soon started using drones and JSOC to conduct missions that were hard to hold the US accountable for.

I don't give a rats ass that this guy criticized Trump.

But let's be honest, anyone defending him is using him as a political pawn, and they either don't know about his career, or don't care.
edit on 19-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

First off, no navy seal killed bin ladin.he was buried in a cave in Kabul by several 5000 pound bombs in December2001.

I know because I helped plan the strike mission that carried it out and I helped break out the imagery that supported he was dead.

Jaden

Thanks for the info, and thanks for your service.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Jaden

Give us 1 good reason why we should believe your above statement?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Not true...

I know he was killed in 2003 in Pakistan by a British SBS operative who sniped him during a covert operation because one of my relatives was the spotter for the guy who took the shot.

my claim has just as much credibility as yours. Not very much.
edit on 19-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Jaden

Give us 1 good reason why we should believe your above statement?

Probably the battle of Tora Bora.

The official story goes that troops were requested for the operation and not granted. We did heavy bombings of the area for a few days. They believe Bin Laden escaped through the mountains into Pakistan.

If I remember correctly there were several videos of Bin Laden speaking of events after that battle, so obviously he survived. Although I don't speak Arabic so you could literally put anything in the close captions and I can't refute it.

link   
dbl

link   
dbl

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The media is no longer unbiased, “free press.” It’s mostly corporatized and even militarized propaganda.

Therefore, defending it is not defending real journalism.

A lot of these soldiers are totally brainwashed like much of the public, which is one reason many joined during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Also, regularly the media purveys hysteria, half truths, lies by omission, etc.

Therefore, they are a bigger and longer existing threat to democracy than one president, or critics.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If McRaven had lauded Trump, Trump would've been praising his record, instead of dismissing it.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The fact is, Trump dismissed McRaven's military career because, according to Trump, he backed Hillary. That was a more important "fact" to Trump than his military service, which gives his opinion a little more wieght than yours and mine.

He didn't dismissed a thing...he didn't even talk about it.... Trump knew exactly where Wallace was going with his question, and Trump didn't want any part of it. What we are talking about is a guy that went on CNN and made some outlandish remarks about the President and so Trump didn't want to debate it since there really wasn't anything to debate.

BTW this guy you hold in such high esteem today is one of the guys you all on the left were so up in arms with during Bush/Obama years with black ops, water boarding, drone killings in the 1000s etc etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No he is leader of team that is alleged to have taken down bin Laden we never saw the body we only have report from Obumo admin that it happened even through bin Laden had such severe kidney disease he should have died before 2010.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I could give several. I could show you my dd214 showing strike Warfare c school. I could show you a letter of commendation from the admiral of pac fleet.

I can get other intelligence personnel who worked in supplot and imagery who witnessed it go down and helped break out the supporting Intel.

Do I have any physical evidence? No. I didn't think I would have to and doing so would've been a security violation.

I can tell you that I kept wondering why they didn't come out and say we killed him and when supposed audio and video tapes came out of him I paid damn close attention.

Not a single audio tape had any corroborating evidence that wasn't a pre-planned alqaida operation.
One thing to note is that 911 had been planned since the failed trade center bombing in 93.

Do the math on when the audio tapes stopped coming after Dec2001 and when they supposedly took him down.

If you look at everything you'll see it matches up.

Now the biggest question for me was why?

When they invaded Iraq it became clear. Had they come out right away and said we buried him, how would they justify continuing war efforts?

So I guess if you really want me to answer why you should believe it, look at all of that and think.

Now I'd also heard from some of the seals who raided the compound in 2009 and they believed they were going after the real bin ladin so take from that what you will.

I can't tell you what the imagery w broke out that supported we successfully took him out in 2001 was because it would be a security violation, but it was pretty convincing.

Jaden
edit on 19-11-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nothing in your OP shows President Trump criticising Bill McRaven.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Remember when Obama fired General McCrystal during war time because he said something mean about Joe Biden? Guess how many CNN reporters or CNN watchers came to his defence?

Who's The Boss? It's Not McCrystal
edit on 19-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ah , Maybe it is Because He Knows that THE REAL Osama bin Laden Died of Marfans Disease in August of 2001 in Pakistan Like Everyone Else Knows that is Informed about Propaganda and Truth ..............Duh .

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join