It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAPTAGON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I came across these really interesting channels on youtube today, originating from one which I think is a mercenary fighting in Syria.

anyway, one of the channels had this 2 day old footage of Syrian intel discovering terrorists attempts to smuggle in drugs to help them in fighting.
I figured a few here would like it - check out the channel some of the footage of the fighting taking place atm is incredible, especially the drone stuff.

It appears to be a hollowed out wooden door?.. I dont know, but the footage is interesting.

So I googled it and found a few articles detailing a Saudi cargo plane being caught in Turkey with nearly a million pills a few weeks ago in October
www.dailysabah.com...

It got me thinking about the saudi prince who was caught snuggling large amounts of drugs a few years back so i googled it..
www.independent.co.uk...

I'm now curious how many US and UK pharma companies create and export the drug..

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure anyone is licensed to make the stuff. The original German company stopped making it in the early 70's or so.
In any case, it's not for discourse here.

Hmmm....I see someone is writing on my reply box as I write...whudda thunk?

Not amused!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh my god that was a lot of speed.
These guys dont drink alkohol but speed is ok?
I get that it works for making war and fighting but...man that was really alot of speed.

Thanks.

join